CHAPTER 4

I was so tired , that I didn't realise when I fell asleep last night. I heard my stomach rumbling .."did I even have my dinner last night?! I did not. I should start getting used to the fact that, here there is no one to cook food for me ..I have to do it on my own. Well, I had a good night sleep and "now I should get ready to go to the 'BIG HIT ERTAINMENT' office.

I look out for Ava and Ella, but they are not here, and when I go to the kitchen , i see a note laying on the kitchen counter from both of them saying ..

"Hey Hannah! We are out for a party, we might come late tomorrow , sorry we didn't text you , we didn't have your no. , We will exchange our no.s later :) "

Okay , so these girls had gone to a party last night, so i had to make my breakfast. I just found some cereal and milk in the kitchen cabinet put them in a bowl and ate it.

I went to the shower had a nice hot shower and got ready for my Job interview for ' BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT ' , I just put on a  Dark Green long sleeved shirt which had an animated picture of an ice-cream, and a denim pant , and a denim jacket. I made my hair into a pony and was off to the the office, with all my documents.

I called Mr. Kim Jay to pick me up from my house and he came within 5 minutes. I really liked the fact that, I didn't had to call for a taxi , because i do not know how to speak korean.
'KOREAN' , I even have to go the language classes conducted by Mr. Jackson..we exchanged our numbers  in the plane..and I hope it's in Gangnam somewhere near my place so I don't have to always call Mr. Kim Jay to pick up and drop me all the time.

"Hello Hannah!"Mr. Kim Jay calls out for me.

" Hey!!" Thankyou for picking me up.

" That's alright :) ..could you tell me where to drop you?!"

"Yeah, I guess I have the adress..
It's .."10-31 Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea"

"Wait? You want to go to ' BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT'?! " He asked in shock.

" Yes! I do. "

" Wow!! BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT IS MY FAVORITE " he says.

Well I don't know who they are or what they are . I just know that big hit entertainment is a big company hiring people for jobs and as I'm a makeup artist , they might be hiring me for doing their singers and actors makeup.

" Yes. BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT.  Wow, best of luck!!''

I thanked him for wishing me. I was becoming a bit nervous , because Mr. Kim Jay knew BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT.
Does that mean ..they are very famous, and people love them?! Well, I did research about the job application and it didn't show any thing like that , maybe , Mr. Kim Jay liking BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT and me going to their office was just a coincidence!

After a short 20 minutes drive we reach to BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT building.
IT WAS HUGE, it looked like the whole building was made up of glass, but definitely..only the windows were made of glasses.I got out of the car, and just ran my hand on my hair and dress to make it look better. I walked inside the building , and suddenly I dodged on someone.. I saw a group of boys , wearing loose T-shirts and pants and they were also wearing head bands.. I didnt know who they are!!

"What the hell?! I say in anger!

"Mianhae" he says..

I didn't understand what he told ..

"What your steps Mister!! I was just about to fall!!"

After few instances,

"I'm sorry!" He told.

" Now get lost !!" I said angrily.

The group of boys and the whole building was silent. Immediately after that incident I started feeling embarrassed!! I didn't apologize or something..why should I? They were the one to dodge on to me..
Those boys just saw me with a weird look , except the boy who just dodged on to me , he had this deep brown, beautiful eyes ..and uhh whatever .. maybe he was wondering who am I ?! It just looked like it. They just moved on after the small drama that happened here. I felt embarrassing, people's eyes were on me!! What a great way to give my first impression to people around me!! I have probably spoilt my first day here. I was super mean to them..maybe I shouldn't have been so mean.

Two people in formal clothing came to me and told , ''Annyoeng haaseyo''. I understood them..they said hello to me. I saw people greeting like this , I just bowed a little and smiled. They took me to a waiting room where there were so many clients..after 30 minutes of waiting, a lady called my name.."Ms. Hannah!?".

I waved my hand at them and followed them. They took me to the CEO of the company..I sat down in front of him . He welcomed me with a warm smile , he told me to show him my CV and resumé and other documents related to my experience. He also saw the makeup art done by me on my sister 'Hazel'..he was impressed!!
Well the good thing was that he spoke to me in English..and he liked my work..!!

"Amazing!!"  He was amused!!

"You are hired!! What a great work you have done!!"

" Thankyou so much" I say in happiness..

" You can come here for work from tomorrow. Well, you know whom you are going to work for right?! Haha..How would you ?! From tomorrow, you will be working for Bangtan Sonyeondan!! BTS. It's a boy band of total 7 members! One of the most sensational boy band in the world! He said proudly.

"Ohh Thankyou Mr. Bang si-Hyuk!!" I'll definitely join here from tomorrow" I said.
I don't even know who are the 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'! He told it's the most sensational band in the world, looks like I'm working for the best?!

I promised him to do my finest performance all the time..

"You seem to be confident!! I like it.

After exchanging our numbers, I move out of the building happily!!
I cannot believe that yesterday I landed in South Korea, and today I got my job!! He also told me about my salary. It was not bad for starters at all. He also told me that, not every makeup artist gets payed like this and that I seem to be pretty good at it so, I will be working for the best group. I was happy, so happy!! That he encouraged and appreciated my work. Again, I wasn't able to believe my luck!! Now It felt like maybe coming to korea was a good decision.

I go out and cross the road, I was very excited and happy to be here! while crossing, I looked at the road and suddenly i saw a fast  car approaching towards me ...I looked at it and stopped right there in the middle of the road.

*Please vote for this chapter!🙏😭*