CHAPTER 29

HANNAH'S POV

Yesterday was such a hectic day. Finally it's the next day, a normal day in my life where I can go for work. I tried my best to enjoy myself yesterday but I didn't enjoy as much I expected to. It was okay..I didn't want to think about it now. It's 7 AM in the morning. I had slept early yesterday night so I woke up and I had another hour to do other things. I walked out of my room to check if Ava and Ella were back, and yes they were sleeping like babies on top of eachother. I quickly went in for a hot shower and got ready for the day. While the hot water hit my back I again felt a sharp burn in the same spot where I had got a scratch, on my right shoulder. I was dumb not to medicate it with some ointment. I checked in the drawers in my room for one and quickly applied it. I went to the kitchen to make myself some sausages and toasts for  breakfast and ate it fully for myself. While I was eating I checked my phone and I had got a message from Bang PD. I got jolted since I didn't check his message it was official and important whenever it came from Bang PD.
--------------------------------------------------------

~messages~

Yesterday

Bang PD - Meet me tomorrow at my cabin as soon as you arrive.

Hazel-hey..

Zoey- we have a su..
And more 30 other..
--------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I read the message I knew I had to get going for work. I just hope Bang PD wasn't firing me. I saw there were other texts from Hazel and Zoey too, but I didn't really have any time to answer to them. I quickly got ready with my hair and took my bag and was off for work. I knew that BTS works there and Taehyung also comes under BTS but for now I didn't want to focus on my thoughts and feeling at all for now. I was just worried why had Bang PD called me to his cabin. I reached there within twenty minutes and it was just 8 AM. I couldn't see Yebin at her desk yet since it was  early in the morning. I went up to BTS's floor and kept my bag there. I ran my hand in my dress once to make it look neater and walked towards Bang PD's room.  I knocked and asked if I could come in. I quickly got responded to by him.

I entered the room and I saw Bang PD sitting on his desk in front of his Computer and lots of documents next to him. I wished him a good morning with a subtle smile and he directed me to sit in front of him. He looked a little serious and a little intimidating while he was doing some work on the documents and papers. He closed them and looked up at me.

"Hannah, I hope you're doing good today." He told me.

"Yes sir, I'm doing good. I hope your doing good too." I replied him back.

"So, Hannah, the reason why I called you today was to check if you're alright..and I have a work for you."

"Yes sir, I'm doing alright, and please tell me what work do I have to do." I asked him.

"Yes, I don't know if you saw these posters in the notice board but a well known company known as                  'K-NATION' wanted a very professional makeup artist for doing makeup for the idols of their company since their own makeup artist were unavailable. I thought that you could join there for today. I hope it will be a good opportunity for you to explore more and earn..would you like to go?"

"Yes sir, I had read those posters..I had even planned to take them up but situations weren't good. And yes sir,I'll take up this opportunity."

"Yeah well, I had already told them about you..and I knew that you'll be up with this. BTS doesn't have  a lot of media work today." You can complete today's work if you have any, and then go to K-NATION..you have to be there by 12PM."