CHAPTER 5

I was stunned! I didn't know what happened to me. Just looking at the car coming towards me swiftly, stopped me right there in my boots, in the middle of the road. I was about to get into an accident. That moment my mind was exploding with so many thoughts of what will happen to me, will I die? , will something happen to me, will I be able to live my dream life?! I started sweating right there. but fortunately, the car stopped a few meters away from me. I came back to my consciousness and told sorry to the driver and ran towards the pathway.

I didn't want to get in an accident for sure.

I was feeling so grateful to God. That would have probably been the first time that I was happy to be alive.
I walked back home alone putting my GPS on. I didn't call Mr. Kim Jay because, I didn't want him to see me the way I would react after what just happened to me. I started walking and I was admiring the streets of Seoul. The the lamps on the street were lit so bright and colorful, people shopping, walking around the corner, the lamps lit in every shop I crossed were looking so pretty and traditional and finally I reached home.

I met Ava and Ella there. At last, I hope we could have a nice talk and come to know each other! I wanna make them think that I am a strong and fearless girl! Which I am!

"Hey, guys!" I say amusedly

" Hannah! Here you are! Sorry for what happened. We forgot to inform you about the party last night. It was amazing! "

"No. It's fine. Well, I got my job today. And I am going to be working with ' BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT ' for 'Bangtan sonyeondan .'

What the fuck?! Wow girl!! You are going to work for them?! They are our favorite!! Who doesn't like them!! they are the best!. Girl, you're a legit bomb now!"

Bomb? How would I be a bomb? I guess they know how much pay the people working there get and now they know how professional I might be!?.hahaha.

"Ohh yeah! " I say in a bit confused-happy tone.

" and by the way, You have such an amazing body! You have the perfect curves girl! " Ella says to me.

Ava suddenly starts looking at Ella with narrowed eyes and told her to stop, as she was jealous of what happened here.

It was really fun to see these two girls get jealous about telling me that I have an amazing body?! Definitely, why wouldn't Ava be jealous?! They both are dating.

"You know really! Your curves are so fine! You will look good in so many pretty dresses, well you should know why I'm saying this to you because you work for them! And if you want you could borrow my red lace underwear. ;)" Ava says to me with a smirk .

These guys are taking it way too far. I should tell them I don't do these things. I'm here in South Korea just for work and to earn money!! Why would I borrow her red lace underwear!? Ew. That sounds a bit disgusting to me.. But what could we do? They are just the way they are! And for some reason they make me laugh all the time..they are fun to me I like them!

"Ahh no!? Why should I? I am going there to work! Not for being someone's whore!! and I have never worn someones underwear!" I say it like a psycho.

We all burst into laughter! We talk a bit about how India is, I told them about my Hostel and my Sister Hazel. They tell me how they met and started dating each other..they are hiding this relationship from Ava's dad..he doesn't approve of a lesbian relationship, which is kind of sad.
And after the talk, we go to our bedrooms.

What a long day! From getting my first dream job to dashing into someone to almost getting into an accident..and now here chatting with my new friends.
I went to sleep at 11 pm after bathing and spending some time on my skincare routine. I don't do any makeup, I just take care of my skin the way it is.

----NEXT DAY----

"Good morning Hannah!! it's your first day to work so, please don't ruin it."
I hear my inner voice speaking to me?! This has never happened to me! I guess South Korea is a genuine dream Land.

I woke up and got ready to my first day to work with positive thinking and confidence. I had an omelet, two bread toasts with some butter for breakfast and immediately ran out of the house, as I never wanted to be late on my first day of work. Again this time, I didn't call Mr. Kim Jay, I guess now, I was sort of familiar with the roads and I even had my GPS.

I reached 'BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT ' within 30 minutes, I preferred walking as I thought it could be a nice morning walk. In the Office, a lady approached towards me and introduced herself as Yebin and told me that she was my co-worker . I introduced myself to her as well. She told me that she will guide me if I needed any help, I just had to ping her .

" I am going to take you to meet the ' BANGTAN BOYS' she told. I was eager to know who they are because I was going to work for them and I have never seen them! and they are celebrities! Whom people love. And I didn't even have the time to look up who they are.

I walked into the room and saw a group of boys sitting, I couldn't see their faces, they all were turned and showed their back.

" Boys!! Meet your new Makeup artist!" Yebin told excitedly.
There were rats running around in my stomach already from the moment I walked into this building.

All of them turned back and looked towards me and... for a second they all looked familiar to me..and that's when I realised who they were..they were the ones whom I yelled in front of many people for dodging onto me!!!

THEY ARE MY BOSSES!?
OMG!

*hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. hope y'all liked it. Sorry for delaying the main characters for so long. I'm sure, the coming stories are going to be interesting, so stay tuned 🥺