CHAPTER 6

"Hello! , I am 'Namjoon'. You can call me RM!".  A boy from the group introduces himself to me. He looked seemingly more gentle and responsible than any of the people in the group.

"Hey!  I am Hannah! Nice to meet you!" I say. I was a bit comforted after I knew that at least one of them approached to me, or how would have I talked to them?! I didn't even know the whereabouts of these people and if they even  knew English or not.

He introduced me to everybody else.
RM was so nice to me while introducing me to everyone in the group. We have never met before and that too he is a celebrity!!. I never knew celebrities could be this kind. I thought they were going to be heavy-handed. RM was the leader of the group! What a kind-hearted person.
About the other boys.. I came to know their names are 'Park Jimin( chimmy )', ' Kim Soek Jin( Jin), 'Min Yoongi'(Suga) , Kim Taehyung( V ), and Joen Jungkook (Kookie),' Jung Hoseok'(J-Hope). They were a total of 7 people. It was not difficult to remember their names and to tell them apart at all.

The main thing here was..The boy that i yelled at was 'Kim Taehyung', and after introducing myself To everyone..he was the only person who was looking at me with suspicious eyes as if I'm an imposter in the whole group.

"Hannah, I want you to be the makeup artist for J-Hope, V and suga."
Yebin Instructed me after the meet up with BTS. What a fate! I have to do makeup for Kim Taehyung?! That's gonna be really weird. I can tell from his gaze that he already hates me.

"Lara, will take care of RM, Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook's make-up. For starters you can do three member's makeup and the rest can be handled by her. " Yebin told me sweetly. I would love to meet my co-warker, because I wouldn't have to feel lonely in this whole group of boys.

There's Lara wearing an extremely short black skirt with a white shirt with a boat collar, wearing that eerily alarming red lipstick, and green hair. She had the lengthiest lashes. It was definitely not real.
Honestly, her taste of makeup on herself was not so nice.. She very much resembled Maleficent from the animated film - Sleeping Beauty. I could make her look better. I was clearly judging her too much.. Maybe I shouldn't judge her by her make-up. She could be a good friend of mine then.

"Hey Hannah! I'm Lara! You can call me the head of the makeup and style department of this group, make sure you're in time every day and never think about being in a relationship with one of those boys!. She says in a bossy tone.
" Woah!! That was unexpected!! She literally looked at me as if I was a piece of garbage and started giving  me orders like I was her slave and told me not come into any relationship with anyone in this whole group..?! WTF?! How can she talk to me this way?

" Ahh?! Sorry are you speaking to me?! You ought to know better than to be a bitch here for me, in front of everybody you know?"
I was furious!.

"Girl, know your limits ! I'm your head ...

Before I could reply to her , Yebin stopped us right in front of everyone.. the boys were looking at us with their eyes wide open...as if it was a soap. Yebin took me aside , and told me that Lara can be like this a lot of times.."I'm sorry for what happened..please bear with her" She felt guilty .

"She is my cousin!" Yebin told. WOW!  What a combination! A sweet lady has a spicy cousin..that's the reason why she was feeling guilty..

"It's okay..I'll handle it." I say , even though I don't want to. I wanted to smash her face right there. She should be afraid and feel left off , because she was Yebins sister.

Yebin left me there with them  with BTS's schedule. They have an interview today with a radio channel and they also have to do a dance performance . I had their dress codes and dress pictures , I even looked into their wardrobe to match the makeup. The outfits were matt and colourful, so a good deep makeup was needed.