CHAPTER 16

HANNAH'S POV

"slept well huh?!" I got startled by Tae's raspy voice in the morning..it was 7 am..and I did not sleep even for a single minute...I was just resting my back, looking out of the window and thinking about my future and other thing about what happened to me till now..my life right now was not less than an drama where a girl is lost in her own Jungle of life where she doesn't know what's happening with her...she just keeps going where ever the life's energy taking her towards.

"Yeah..I did." I lied..I didn't want to tell that I didn't sleep.. afterwards I don't want to answer to his annoying questions.

"You're lying!! Okay..if you don't want to say the truth it's alright.
Tae tells me while scrunching his nose.

"Nope I'm not lying"

"Yes you are!..I can see that you are tired..look under your eyes.. you have eye bags now.." he told me noticing my skin underneath my eyes.

I just didn't reply to him..I huffed and started looking outside the window again..
Tae got out of the car and took a water bottle from the trunk of his car and handed it over to me.

"You might need it!?"

"Yeah thanks..where do we brush our teeth?"

"I don't know about you..I don't need to brush my teeth now..I have some Mouth refresher and mint..it'll work for me.

"So you're telling me you didn't get your toothbrush ... Ahhh..even I didn't get one!! How am I going to survive?!?" I say annoyingly"

"You need to calm down! You are not going to work or something ...I can give you my mints..we can go to the place and then you can brush your teeth! We are only 6 hours away!"

"Okay! Fine ! Whatever." I snatched the mouth freshner  he had in his hand and I quickly tossed on 3 mints in  my mouth.
It feels really weird to talk to about brushing your teeth with your boss..and that too without brushing your teeth..that sounds a bit whack..people might be insecure about their own breath..

" Fine lets move on from here".Tae tells..we were off.
"Let's search for a place where we can have our breakfast." I say..I was hungry now.

"Really?! You want to eat without brushing your teeth?!" Tae asked me..he wanted to annoy me early in the morning.

"Woah okay don't frown at me.."
He was the one who told me that it's 'fine' if we ' don't ' brush our teeth' and then annoying me when I'm hungry this morning. We didn't find any restaurant so Tae pulled  near a convenient store. Tae got out and told "I don't see any Restaurant..I'll get something to eat from the store." He got out and got me a breakfast bar filled with dry fruits and seed..it was a granola bar and some chocolate tarts.. he had a pack of strawberry jam sandwich. He didn't even ask me what I wanted to eat...well I like granola bars..I thought I shouldn't annoy him..whereas he was the one doing that.

We had our breakfast in the car itself
" Are you done?! Do you want something else?!" He asked.

" Yeah I'm done..thanks."

"You don't need to thank me.." me he told looking out of the window and then looked at me with a small smile in his face.

"okay.."
This was just getting awkward..what did we have to talk?! It was so silent in the car..the sun was shining bright on our faces..Tae switched on the CD player again and a familiar music started playing..

"Wait..isn't it 'Just One Day'  by You all I mean.. BTS?! Tae looked at me as if he was impressed by my statement..

"Ooh wow! You know this? You remeber this song and the name?!"