CHAPTER 26

HANNAH'S POV

One of his hand was on my face, shutting my mouth and another was holding my other arm. I felt a jerk in my neck since he pushed me towards the wall. I was stunned.
We were very close..his eyes were burning into mine. We both were staring at eachother for few seconds. One of his hand went back my top slowly, and I could feel him holding my zip and zipping it up behind my shirt.
I was embarrassed. My top was half way unzipped and I didn't know about it. I started sweating there. I could sense the tension between us. It was almost getting heavy for me to breathe.
I didn't tell him or talk to him about my zip..I would feel embarrassed..nor did I thank him for zipping it up.

"Listen, I want to talk to you." Taehyung told in a soft voice. I looked away. I wouldn't talk to him, even after he would take off his hand from my mouth, I just wouldn't. He should know what he had done was humiliating to me. I don't know why was I hurt so much because of him. People normally reject kisses and then never talk about it again and act as if they never cared but here I was being hurt by him. His hair flying in the wind and white long sleeves flares flying in the wind making a perfect look was almost about to make me vulnerable in front of him.

I looked away again.
"I told, I want to talk to you." Taehyung told in a stern voice this time. I could see his face flushing in anger already. He removed his hand from my mouth and letting me stand normally and not standing against the wall. I was relieved to find no one over there.
I stood there with my hands folded. I looked at him once and he looked like he was tired of just..just trying to stop me?! I wasn't ready for him. I do not need any explanation from him..it would be so awkward.
"Look- ..listen." he started to speak..I pushed his chest slowly to get away from him. I shot a glare towards him when I looked back at him and kept walking towards the work space. I looked at him he had both of his hands on his waist and head up towards the sky. I didn't care if he was feeling bad or good and it is even surprising that he wants to actually talk to me and clarify everything. He shouldn't be talking to me like this anyway. He is a k-pop idol and I am just a make up artist right!? I guess he doesn't realise that I am a professional make up artist and that I have my own self respect, if it were for formality. I don't care anymore. I saw everyone were packing up from there. I asked Lara if I had to do some work and she pointed out towards the makeup cases and told me to set up things and keep it back inside the van.
The boys were playing and I could see few people taking their videos. Jin and Jungkook we singing in different voices and laughing, I was suddenly reminded that these video could have been being recorded for the 'Bangtan Bomb' videos which they usually upload on the internet. I looked away and quickly started packing up things and start putting it into the van. We all were ready to move in thirty minutes now. The boys had already gone into the vanity.
I went inside the van with Lara. I couldn't stop thinking about him on the way back to Big Hit office.
I still felt the tension here like the one I felt there with one his hand on my face. I took my hand and slowly ran it over my mouth just in a sensation that he held half of me face. His eyes were dark brown and it was shimmering and I noticed that he had one mono lidded and another double lidded eyes..well I couldn't process those things right there at the moment..but I Did notice that.
I realised what was I doing..I was admiring the way he looks..ugh I should stop it. Yebin didn't come with us since she had some work to do in the office. I wished she had come too, we could atleast talk and spend some time with each other and maybe she would have helped me forget about what just happened.

We reached the office and I helped Lara getting our cases out of the van and then walking them into the makeup room. I carried two makeup cases and started walking towards the room, on my way I spoted Jin and Taehyung. They were in the corner of the lobby smiling and talking to two girls who worked here in different department. I had this flash of ...I don't know what into me. I clenched my jaw as if I was upset. Those girls were probably their fans so I didn't care about it much. Again, my mixed emotions hopping into me, I didn't care but I did. If people could read my mind, they would laugh at me. Something deep down my stomach really made me sick. I don't know what was happening when I looked at him. I didn't feel nervous or anxious just a feeling of that 'maybe it was the time to let it go'.I wouldn't even care if he had any kind of connection to other girls. I surely wouldn't.