CHAPTER 8

I stop thinking about who might be taking pictures of me and sending it to me. It was scary to not know who that person is and why that person is doing it and this made me anxious. I didn't want these boys get into another trouble because of me , so I didn't tell about it to anyone. The boys sit down and play some music and start singing along. I didn't know the lyrics , it was a Korean song.

"Hey!! Taehyung has already reached Big Hit Entertainment building. He messaged me saying that he is doing good." Jin announces to "everyone in the van. I let out a sigh. It's obviously because of what happened. I start thinking too much about today..it was my first day to work and this happens with me. I even began to be a bit afraid to talk to men from now on.. this has influenced my mind now .. People around like this if you see a girl alone!

We reached back to the building in 20 minutes. We get out of the van and into the building. We went up in the lift and found Taehyung. He was just looking outside the building and thinking deeply about something. It was a beautiful sight.

" yo Man! Your doing good right? Everyone in the band is asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Taehyung replied.
"we couldn't go to the interview to the radio station today. I hope that's fine!" Taehyung asks.

"Definitely!! It's alright. Now you guys can take rest and then you guys have a dance practice today evening. Be ready. Lara tells them.

He was doing good, so my worry cooled down . The boys were taking some rest. While they took some rest I went out to the reception to meet Yebin.

" hey I heard what happened..! I'm sorry. Yebin told.

"It's okay! now I'm fine..looks like this happens to every other girl everywhere.

" I know. It is rather sad that girls are subjected to sexual harrassments.

The word sexual harrassment cringes me out for some reason. I was a victim now?! Well its good that the man was jailed immediately.

"you know what ..the man is being jailed for next 3 years! But, people like these should be hanged to death!! There shouldn't be any kind of warning!! A sin is a sin after all." Yebin tells me ferociously.

"yeah!! They should be...can we talk about something else?" I try to change the topic.

"Yes, indeed." Yebin and I start talking about each other first about our likes and dislikes. she told me that she had 3 dogs and consider them as her children. I love dogs..but I love cats more!! They are so cute.. they are almost like babies crawling everywhere around the house. They are just adorable. I tell her about my college and Zoey being my best friend. We didn't talk for more than 15 minutes.. ah no ?! We spoke for fifty minutes! Wow , I stood here for 50 minutes. It was time for lunch when Jimin calls everyone out.

" Did anyone see my phone?! It's missing?! Jimin tells.

"No!" The boys tell in unison.
" neither did I!" I say. Me and Lara start searching for the phone. RM looks under the table, jimin is searching in his bag, we didn't get it.

"Hahah!! Found your phone in Hannah's bag." Lara announces to everyone in the room.
I was shook again for the 3rd time today!!

"I didn't put it in my bag! How did it come here!!" I say in worry.

"what?! Hannah?" Did you steal his phone?! Lara accused me.

" No I didn't!!"

"God, you're a liar!" Are you not ashamed of yourself? Stealing Jimin's phone just because you don't have much money?!