CHAPTER 3

The turbulence was terrible. The air hostess asked all the passengers to wear their seatbelts and not to panic..as we were going to cross the turbulence soon. well, it was a bit scary as I have never - ever been in a turbulence like this , but you know , I shouldn't be scared of such kind of things!!
A 2-3 year old kid who was sitting in front of me was screaming and crying all the time!! That kid was so annoying , why wouldn't he be?
Ofcourse he is a kid.!!
I know I used to be a little kid at point of time..and I was never this troublesome to my parents !
I swear!

Just like the air hostess told, we were out of danger in not more than few minutes.

After a long 6 hour flight ..my destination was here , the place I didn't expect at any point of my life to be..You know life is full of surprises they say?!..
I got out of the airport..Mr. Kim Jay messaged me saying that he has already reached there and he is holding my name card waiting for me.

I was wondering how will I even recognise him?! I don't know how he looks.
I just got out of the airport and saw a man shouting " Hannayaa"

I guessed that he was calling for me, And it was Mr. Kim Jay calling my name.

" Mr. Kim Jay?" I ask in doubt .

"Yes! You are Hannah?!"

"Yes!"I say with amusement.

"Here , let me take care of your luggages, and you must know that I do know English !" He told with a comforting smile. He said it in a way that would make any foreigner feel good in this Foreign country.

I told him thanks and told him about the turbulence which I experienced while the drive to my new house. Well he was my guide until and unless I became familiar with this country.
After some time we reached to my new house, and I looked out the window to find a master piece . It was beautifully built! A white mini Version of a mansion though, it had glass windows and the perfect scenery for a photoshoot. The flower gardens just added to the beauty! And for a second I just started imagining myself sitting here in the early morning sky , alone with no one beside me and singing my favorite songs!

Yes! Besides makeup ! I do sing!
Well more than being a make up artist I wanted to be a singer..but because of some misfortune, I just couldn't .

I took my luggages and stood out, looking at this house , it was a pretty scenery for me.

" Take rest today!! Tomorrow morning I will be here to drive you to wherever you wish!! Well, I hope it's for your job interviews, and don't worry , you will be familiar with Gangnam and very soon with the whole Seoul! " He says.

"Yes ! Thankyou. I'll call you Tomorrow morning and let you know when to be here."

He smiled and left.  Just as  I entered into the house, I saw two girls kissing eachother!! Wow I was a bit startled by this scene .

" WTF" they shouted.

"Hello, I'm Hannah. I'm from India , I'm going to live with you guys in this house.!"

"Ohh Heyyy!! Hannah!! Welcome to your new home, we were told by the owner of the house that you were coming to live with us ! Nice to meet you! "

" Nice to meet you too " I say.
They introduce themselves to me as Ava and Ella.They told me not to feel uncomfortable while they kiss or do anything sexual among themselves..How could I not get uncomfortable!?? but I'm sure , I'll get used to this . This is not a very new thing in India too.. there were few lesbians couples there.

"Okay thanks , I have to go to my room and setup things , and sleep ..I have to wake up early ." I said to them in a monotone voice.

I go to my room , get freshed up and start unpacking my bags. The good thing was the furnitures were already set , as there was someone else living in my room before me, and you get your own private space , this house is none like my old Hostel.

Before going to bed, I go take a hot bath with lavender bath bombs, I feel so relaxed!! Each and every muscle in my body felt heavenly , after this 6 hour flight!! I needed this. Later, I took my laptop just to see so many notifications popping up in my emails!.
I have so many emails from so many people!! My college back in India, has literally sent my CV and resumé to these many companies , so I could get my job easily.

I read all my emails and found out few emails from the ' P NATION',
'YG ENTERTAINMENT' , and ' BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT'!!

OMGG!! What the holy freaking door!! I am getting job offers, From these companies!!?? Really?!
I couldn't believe my luck , it was so very good !! My life didn't have this much luck in I don't know how many years! And I just hope this dream of becoming the best makeup artist globally doesn't fades away with time and other things..this might be the only way to have an identity for myself!!

I was in a lot of dilemma to even think clearly !! A Dilemma of everything going in my life!! As always I start overthinking and I stopped overthinking it right there.
After a lot of analysis and reading articles online ...I decided to try with ..

'BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT'.

**Hey guyss!! Please vote my chapter 3 up!! And comment down below , how was it. It will mean a lot to me , again. The twists and turns and drama is soon gonna be here!. So stay tuned to know what happens in Hannah's life 😉**