CHAPTER 9

I reached home and saw Ava and Ella sleeping on the couch. They looked tired. I think they came back after party and after coming ,they fell asleep from where ever they went. I didn't disturb them. It was the right time to talk to Hazel .

"Hey!! How are you? I ask as soon as she picks up the call."

"Hi, I'm doing good. I hope everything is fine in Korea!"

" yes it is." I say yes even when it isn't. I was curious to know what she was gonna tell me.

" yeah..so..I had to tell you about our parents.. please don't get mad. I know they told that they'll be back in 2-3 years..but, they aren't coming back to India for next 10 years."

" what?!!" I was in dismay! My eyes started tearing up right there when I heard this news.

" Yeah..wait..don't cry!! It's alright." Hazel tries to convince me as I was emotional.

" what the hell?! How could I not cry !! I have always been living like an orphan my entire life even after I had both my parents alive!!"

My sister was speechless. I was guessing she wanted to tell me something more but she didn't.
She cut the call after I just yelled at her.

HAZEL'S POV

I am so bad!. I just made my sister cry after lying to her. I am so disappointed. I don't know for how much more time am I gonna lie to my own sister about her own parents. She is a good hearted person..she doesn't deserve this. I, being the eldest had to take care of her and as well as my baby. I was a teen mom. Somewhere deep inside my heart I just thought why did I have this baby? But , I still love my child. My parents just shoved all their responsibilities on to my head. Hannah was in her junior year, thats the reason why she went to hostel for almost 6 years. She never really met her parents after her junior year...like she ever spent time with her parents when she was young?! Our parents were rarely at home.
I could have just done a part time job, Hannah could have done a part time job and we could just make some money..My parents did not choose the right path to earn money when in need. They just told they'll be in this lane till they get a good amount of money for me and Hannah. They left, they never came back and they never will.

My boyfriend came out from the room and saw me crying. He came and sat next to me.

" You told her huh?! Max asks me.

"yeah I did and I don't know for how long am I going to lie to her."I reply .
He just hugged me and told , It's going to be fine. Yes, I hope it will be fine soon.

HANNAH'S POV

I was sobbing badly. I couldn't believe my parents wouldn't come back home for next ten years atleast. Why?? I never celebreated Mothers day or Fathers day like my other friends. I always made cards and bought them gifts expecting them to come home and I did nothing but get fooled by my own parents. I always saw my friend's parents taking care of them and I always wished if my parents were there with me. Now I started thinking maybe they never really cared about us..and that's the reason why they never spent time with me. I haven't seen them in 6-7 years now.

I was so panicked ! I just didn't like the place where I was right now. I ran out of the home like a psycho at the night. The streets were silent . Not too many people.
I was just running in the street. I didn't know where to go!! I just kept running toward the road which I was familiar with!! I fell down. I got a cut in my hand. That small cut in my hand just added to my pain. It was just a small cut and I don't know why I started crying more than before. Hazel was the only one to lift me up whenever I fell down and not my parents. I was running just towards a street for next 10 minutes. I didn't want to stop anywhere untill.. I saw Big Hit entertainment building . I know it was too late to go inside, but I just went inside the building. No one was there , the back doors were not locked luckily. I thought maybe this place can be a good hidding spot to cry out loud. I wanted to scream and cry so much..I was so tensed and out of my mind that I didn't even think about the cctv camera's at all. I don't care if people find me crying or sobbing . I just wanted to cry and let it out.
As I entered the building , I saw the recording rooms were all closed except one. One room was lit bright. It was 10 PM in the night and I don't know who was in there?! I thought maybe I should check in. I slowly went towards the room and peeked inside the room just to check who was it.