CHAPTER 24

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Hey have you gone mad or something?!" RM looked at me without blinking twice Speaking in a low volume.

"What? What happened? Why will I be a mad?!" I asked in doubt.

"You just told that you didn't need to learn Hindi from Hannah!"

"So, What's wrong with that?" I asked.

" you just called her 'THAT GIRL' instead of ' HANNAH'.. you know she has a name? and what you did seems quite rude."

"Yeah...Hannah..is her name."

"DUDE, WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD?" Yoongi almost yelled at me.

I didn't reply anything to them, I just looked away. I obviously knew that her name is Hannah and I did it knowingly. I could see her building up her confidence level today morning. She was almost vulnerable last night. We had eye contact and I could feel something..I didn't know what feeling it was but, I knew that I definitely had to push her away. Yoongi went behind her and I don't care if she cries or hates me for this reason.

What was she doing? She was teaching Hindi to J-Hope hyung, Jin hyung and RM hyung. I was listening to her. The words were quite simple to learn quickly..but if I had to learn the same from a translator..it might have been a disaster. I listened to my Hyungs and 'her' while they were practicing those lines called 'Ham Aapse Pyaar karte hain Army'. I caught her looking at me multiple times today..and she might think that I didn't look at her. I obviously did. I wasn't interested in learning those lines or maybe I was? I was just looking out of the window admiring Seoul and listening to them.

Yoongi came back walking towards us while we all were walking towards the practice room. My stomach was already rumbling because of these thoughts in my mind. I wanted to eat something good and just tell everything out loud. I wouldn't tell it out loud..why would I? I quickly held Jimin's hand and carried him away from the group to the gallery to get some food. I wanted to talk to jimin as well.

HANNAH'S POV

"Hi, I'm Hannah." I greeted myself to him giving him a hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Eun-Sang. Nice to meet you." He replied.

"Thankyou for helping me.." I say.

"Do you work here?" He asked.

I looked at the building and told yes.
While talking to him I had totaly forgotten about what happened today.

"Oh I'm here for a work. looks like we are going towards the same building." He lifted his eyebrows.

"Oh great, I could say that you are a photographer with the camera hanging down your neck." I replied.
We giggled and started to walk inside the building. We told eachother a 'see you soon' and turned our ways. I saw Yoongi walking few meters in front of me. They were already gone to the studio. Maybe be he wanted to get something. The realisation that I have to go back and face them with this humiliation wasn't comforting me at all. No one made an action from BTS towards Taehyung. Maybe he is more important to them than anyone. Actually, it was good that they didn't tell anything to him in front of me, it would have been so awkward and embarrassing..like the whole situation would point out towards me and him. I didn't want that to happen.

I took a deep breath in and walked towards Lara. It was lunch time already..I looked at the room the boys weren't there, maybe they all would have gone to the gallery. I looked out for Yebin but she was busy in a meeting with other staff members. I don't know when would the meeting end. I could see why Big Hit Entertainment was successful..it was because of their hardwork.
I went to the canteen and got myself some food. I sat down in the table in the corner of room itself. I guessed the boys wouldn't sit in the corner.