Luke Hemmings//Piercing

As a part of the band crew, I spent quite a lot of time with the 5sos boys.

"Calum can you hand me your Bass? I need to make sure everything perfect." I smiled.

He handed me his bass and I sat it in my lap, inspecting it.

As I made sure it was in tune, Cal began a conversation.

"Hey after our set the guys and I are gonna go to Waffle House, wanna come with?"

"Yeah. It would give me a chance to talk to Luke more."

"Okay. out of all of us, Luke? It's because he's the lead isn't it?"

"It's because he's the one who stood up for me when I first got here and management wouldn't let me go for supervisor because I was a strong and powerful woman in the music industry and they can't handle that."

"Yes ma'am, and what did Luke do? He wrote up an entire contract for you and made us all sign it, and I'm so glad we did."

"It's also the way he looks at me. Whether we're alone or with people he always looks at me with so much adoration in his eyes. It's how I've always wanted to be looked at."

"You should totally talk to him before set."

"Not before, I don't want to make him nervous or anything like that before he performs. I'll do it after. At waffle house. I'll give you a signal to take Ash and Michael to the car or something and I'll make my move on him."

"Perfect. What's the signal?"

"Ill tap my drink three times." I nodded.

"Perfect. I love it. I have to be on stage in two minutes."

"Oh my god go!" We both ran out laughing.
——————————
As soon as the boys stepped off stage, I handed Luke a rag.

"You killed it, like always." I smiled.

"My arms are killing me." He sat down on an amp.

I playfully rolled my eyes and began wiping down his face.

"Sometimes I think you fake being as exhausted just so I'll clean you up and you don't have to do it yourself."

He tried hiding a smirk.

I gasped, laughed, and threw the towel at him. "You're a loser, Hemmings."

"I'm a loser because I like when a beautiful girl takes care of me?" He looked up at me.

"You're a loser because I've seen you pull this exact move on one of your little backstage guests." I looked him up and down with a smile.

"Ah but your just a litttttttle more special to me then the fans." He held my hand for a second before Ash walked in and Luke dropped it.

"You ready for Waffle House man and woman?"

"Yeah." I backed up from Luke and over to ash, who led me to the car.

Once we got there, we were seated at a table and had no hesitation starting a conversation.

"What are you getting y/n?" Cal asked.

"I think I'm going to get a double order of hash browns, with cheese. And a plate of bacon, oh and coffee for sure."

"Sounds good." He nodded.

Luke sat next to me, Cal and Michael sat across from us and ash sat on the end of the table in a chair.

After ordering, we just started asking random questions.

"What do you want for Christmas? I want a new guitar." Cal asked everybody. Christmas is about five months away.

"Skateboard"

"Video games"

"I want some new chains. Or crystals!" I smiled.

"I'd want a nice home cooked meal."

I'll keep that in mind.

"Okay. Name one thing that turns you on."

Half of the guys said fat asses, Cal said handcuffs, next was my turn.

"Piercings. They're so hot."

"Is that why you always stare at me whenever I'm messing with my lip ring?"

I tapped on my drink three times and calum came in clutch by taking the guys to his car.

"So now that we're alone is this the part where you confess that you have feelings for me and you want us to be together." He mocked.

"Well not if you're gonna act like that." I picked up my fork and got a bite ready to eat.

"Wait I wasn't serious. I didn't know, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Honestly. I kinda had a speech. I was just gonna go and ramble on about how much you mean to me and how grateful I am to you for making sure I kept my job, and even getting me a promotion. And you know, I do like helping you clean off after a performance because it means I can be close to you. And yes, i happen to think your piercing is really hot and-"

"I'm gonna cut you off there." He interrupted me, causing me to stop talking and shut my mouth.

He pressed his lips against mine as if it was the hundredth time.

"Calm down, darling. You worry too much."

I got butterflies and smiled. "Your piercing feels nice against my lips."

"Maybe we should do it again then." He looked down at my lips then back to my eyes.

"Well damn, don't keep me waiting." I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into me.

"Holy shit, this is the best possible way the night could've went." He laughed.

"I agree." I smiled.