Noah Schnapp// Turtle

Filming Stranger Things and hanging out with the cast is better than I ever imagined it would be.

I especially love Sadie and Noah. Sadie is my girl best friend and Noah is my Crush (tell me one girl who doesn't like Noah) which is my problem. He could have almost any girl he wanted.

He kind of has an obsession with Zendaya, but I think it's adorable how cute he gets over her.

"Y/n, you know what you should do?" Sadie asked me while bored in her dressing/makeup room.

"What?"

"You should tell Noah how you feel."

"Not this again." I groaned slightly.

"There's no way he won't like you back! You're both great actors but there's no faking the emotion and passion you two have for each other."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, hugging onto a pillow.

"Sadie, it'll ruin everything. The entire dynamic of the group. Plus, the fans like him and Millie more."

Him and Millie are just friends and they always will be. Who cares what the fans think? They love you both."

"I just can't do it, sades. It's too scary. I'd have a panic attack." I made another excuse.

"Fine! But this isn't the last time I'm gonna bring it up."

I smiled and rolled my eyes once more, and threw the pillow at her. "I have to go do our scene now. I'll talk to you after."

She smiled and nodded.

I saw Noah and walked over to him.

"Hey Turtle, you ready for our scene?" I asked with a smile.

"Hey y/n, yeah. I've been waiting for this scene."

"I can't wait to see you in your costume" I winked instinctively.

"Yeah. I'll be right back, I gotta go put it on." He smiled back.

"Okay." I went to craft and got a handful of pretzel sticks while I waited.

I saw Finn and stopped him.

"Hey, aren't you in this scene?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're not wearing Mike's wig." I pointed out.

These boys are killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

He quickly ran and got it in and Noah came back with his Will the Wise costume.

I couldn't stop smiling and blushing.

"Like it?"

"I love it." I laughed.

We got into position. The boys were on the couch, while I was 'sleeping' on the floor.

Will played, whatever it is, and woke us all up. But in the first take, Caleb stepped on my foot.

"You okay?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I smiled and went back to position 1.

After filming about 20 freaking times, the scene went amazingly. I was headed back to my dressing room to change, when Noah stopped me.

"Hey, can I talk to you after set today?"

"Yeah, sure. Usual spot?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah." He nodded and walked off.

I changed into an outfit for another scene with Sadie and Millie. We got that scene done a lot faster than the boys scene.

"So... Noah asked me to meet at our spot after set today. He wants to ask me something."

Sadie and Millie both looked at each other smiling.

"Do you guys know something?"

"No, but 'can I ask you a question' is always good." Millie spoke.

"You should tell him how you feel." Sadie piped in.

"Sadie-"

"Sadie is right. Noah talks about you all the time."

"He does?" I smiled from ear to ear.

"Yeah. It's so cute."

"Should I kiss him?"

"I was gonna say ask him out, but that's even better. Now you have to do it." Sadie joked.

"Okay. Fuck it. Yeah, I'll do it." I smiled.

"Can I record it?" Millie asked.

I laughed. "Sure."

Millie pulled out her phone when I started walking up to Noah.

I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. I quickly, and without thinking, stood on my tippy toes, held his neck, and kissed his lips.

But he pulled away.

He looked straight at Millie recording.

Oh my god... I just ruined everything. I knew I would ruin everything.

My eyes started watering but I couldn't move. I could only stare at the blurriness that was once him.

I blinked, causing a couple tears to fall, which cleared my vision mostly.

"Noah I am so sorry." I managed to get out.

I wiped my eyes and I swore I saw his eyes watering too.

Millie has stopped recording.

"Was that a prank?"

It would be so easy to say yes... to have everything be somewhat normal.

"Um.. no. It wasn't. Millie just wanted to record me doing that in case it turned out well... which it didn't so I will be making her delete it." I looked down at the floor. "So don't worry about it getting leaked. It'll be between us."

"I'm sorry I ruined our first kiss. Maybe the second will be better."

I looked up at him, but before I even saw him I felt his lips on mine, and his hands on my cheeks.

I heard a gasp and a squeal of excitement from Millie and Sadie.

"You're a nice kisser." I bit my lip.

"I practiced on my pillow when I was 10... which I don't know why I just told you that."

"That's adorable." I smiled and stared into his beautiful eyes.

"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go on a date soon."

"Of course. Where to?"

"Dinner and a movie?"

I smiled. "Only if it's at one of our houses. I don't want our first date to get ruined by paparazzi or anything."

"Deal. My house. Tomorrow at 5?"

"I'll be there. You can fully expect me in sweatpants by the way." I kissed his cheek.

"I have to finish filming a scene, then I'll meet you at our spot."

"Okay. Bye." I hugged him.

"Bye." He kissed my forehead and left.

"I am freaking out right now." I turned to Sadie and Millie.

"I started recording again after he asked if it was a prank."

I smiled.

"Send them to me."