Peter Parker// Soulmate

A/N: This is kind of the same concept as my Alex Ernst one, but it's words written on your wrist.
——————————
When you hit puberty, the first words your soulmate will say to you appear on your wrist. I'm about to turn 16 now and I still haven't found mine.

Although, I have different words written on both my wrists. On my left, I have 'Are you okay?' And on my right I have 'Yeah, of course.' I don't know what it means. Maybe I have two soulmates? This has never happened before.

My mom and I just moved to Queens, New York for her job.

Maybe this is where I will meet my soulmate.

"Okay, I need you to run down to the store and get the stuff on this list. Here's $20. Try to be home by 8."

"Okay, if there's leftover money can I get some fresh fruit?"

"Of course honey. Love you, see you later." She smiled and I started walking to the store.

I put in my headphones and listened to music.

I held up my phone to take a video of myself to send my best friend back home, and noticed a guy following me. Fear coursed through my body, but I kept walking. I turned off my music, but kept my headphones in.

I had a rape whistle in my pocket, so I got it out and held it in my hand.

I got to the store safely and shopped for everything on the list, and got some strawberries.

As I was in the checkout lane, I looked outside and saw the man leaning against a pole, waiting.

I saw a boy around my age with his, I'm assuming, mom.

"H-hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but that guy outside has been following me since I left my house. Do you think I could walk out with you guys?" I asked nervously.

The boy looked down at his covered up wrist.

"Yeah, of course" he smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

I walked out with them and the guy was still staring me down.

"Peter, how about you walk her home?"

"Are you sure Aunt May?"

"Yeah I'm sure." She winked at him.

The boy, Peter, walked next to me as we went home. We noticed the man was gone.

"Um... Peter, d-do you mind if I look at your wrist?"

He pulled his sleeve up and I held his hand as I read it. Tears formed in my eyes.

I showed him my wrist.

"W-wow. I had a feeling when I first saw you, but I didn't know if you were actually it or not..."

I smiled. "I'm glad I found you." I kissed his cheek.

"Me too."
——————
Over the next few weeks, Peter and I got really close. We weren't dating yet, but we definitely both had feelings for each other.

One night, I was walking home from peters house. He wanted to walk me home, but I told him I'd be fine.

On my way, I noticed the same guy from the night Peter and I met.

I quickly called peter.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

The footsteps got closer so I started running.

"The guy is chasing me! I'm running back to your house, I'm coming through the fire escape!"

"Oh my god, o-okay, I'll be here waiting, I promise."

The call dropped and I ran as fast as I could. He was still running after me though.

After a few minutes of running, I heard a *whip* and then a grunt.

I looked back and noticed the guy was webbed to the wall. I stopped running to catch my breath.

Suddenly, Spider-Man hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay?" He sounded relived.

"I- can't breathe."

He let go and waited till I was breathing normally.

"Y/n, I was so scared-"

"How'd you know my name?"

He was silent. "Wait..." I looked at my other wrist.

"Are you my other soulmate?"

"I-other soulmate?"

"Um. Yeah. I think I have two." I showed him my wrists. "I've already met peter... and I'm sorry but I really like him."

"You do?"

"Yeah. He helped me with the same guy a few weeks ago... I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Go to him."

I nodded and jogged to peters house.

When I got there, he was sitting on his bed, wearing a Spider-Man suit without the mask.

"I... you're Spider-Man? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I wasn't sure if I could or not... but you're my soulmate. I know you wouldn't judge me. Plus, you chose me over a superhero. Do you know how flattering that is?"

I blushed and sat next to him. We looked at each other.

"To be fair, I did t know it was you."

"I like you too, y/n." We both smiled.

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him.

"I'm glad we met." He but his lip.

"So am I."