Ron Weasley//Teach Me

RON POV
I walked into the courtyard to meet up with Ginny, Fred, and George. "Hey what's going on?" I asked as they laughed.

"Y/n totally fell off her broom at practice today." Ginny laughed.

"What? Is she okay?"

"She's fine. But how embarrassing is it to me on the team and she can't even ride her broom properly.

"Hey don't be rude. She just needs someone to show her."

"So why don't you." Fred suggested.

"Because I can't."

"Why not?" Ginny shrugged.

"Fine. I'll teach her." I caved in. It would give me an excuse to spend time with her.

Y/n POV
"It was so embarrassing Luna." I finished telling her about what happened to me at practice.

"It doesn't seem that bad. Nobody is talking about it."

"How do you know?"

"Just trust me." She smiled. I nodded and saw Ron coming up to me.

"Hey y/n, Ginny told me about what happened at practice. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just need more practice I guess." I shrugged awkwardly.

"W-well I could always teach you." He suggested.

"Really? That would be great." I smiled softly. "Thank you."

"Yeah. Meet me on the field at 3" he smiled back before leaving.

Around 3pm, I went to the field.

"First things first, mounting your broom." Ron started.

He held my hand as I swung my leg over my broom, which was already in the air a bit.

"Okay," he let go of my hand. "We're gonna start slow okay?"

I nodded and leaned forward, moving slowly.

I almost tipped over until Ron held my hand to balance me. He kept holding my hand as I slowly rode in circles.

"Good! Now lean left."

I changed directions and he let go of my hand. I smiled.  "This is so fun."

"Wanna try going higher?" He asked.

"Yeah." I went up higher at about 30 feet and started flying around. I was smiling and laughing, having so much fun. Ron came up on his broom and joined me flying around.

I flew a little to close to the goal ring and fell off my broom trying to avoid it.

Instead of screaming I just fell until Ron flew under me and caught me.

He had me across his lap and my arms were around his neck.

"You just saved me from getting hurt."

"You would've gotten a lot more than hurt. You have to be careful."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think I was that close." He landed us on the ground.

"Thank you for teaching me, Ron. Is there anything I could do for you? Tutor you in a subject or something?"

"Yeah actually. I need help on this defense against the dark arts exam."

"Done. Let's go to the library."

We both put out brooms in our rooms and then met up at the library.

"Look at pathetic weasley. Who are you waiting on?" Draco teased Ginny.

"Leave her the fuck alone draco or I will make you regret it." I walked over to protect Ginny, not that she couldn't take draco on herself.

"What are you gonna do pipsqueak?" Draco started teasing me.

"Dont make me sectum sempra your ass." I pointed my wand at him.

His eyes lit up as he left us alone.

"That was so cool. Thank you!"

"No problem. We're a team. We have to protect each other." I smiled at her.

"Has Ron helped you with your flying yet?"

"How do you know about that?"

"I'm the one who told him to help you."

"Oh. I kinda thought he was helping me because he liked me." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "It's okay. I'm still grateful."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I gave a small smile.

Ron came in and stood next to me.

"Oh hey Ginny. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Y/n just saved me from being teased by Draco." She smiled. "She was so badass. It was hot." She winked at me. Is she helping get Ron to like me back?

"Really?" He smiled and looked at me.

"Yep. I'm gonna leave you two alone to study." She left with a smile and Ron and I sat on the couch.

"Thanks for sticking up for her."

"Of course," I blushed. "She's your sister I have to protect her."

"That's supposed to be my job you know." He chuckled.

"I didn't mind. It was fun threatening Malfoy." I smiled with a small laugh.

He stared at me with a smile for a minute before snapping out of it.

"So the exam-"

"Yeah. The exam." I cleared my throat before pulling out my book.

I helped him study for a couple hours but to be fair we were messing around with each other most of the time.  We were in the middle of a would you rather game.

"Would you rather date Fred or George?"

"I think George. Would you rather be stranded on an island with someone of your choosing, or unlimited food."

"Unlimited food." He smiled. He looked nervous for a second. "Would you rather go on a date with Harry or Draco?"

"Neither. Draco is too mean and I don't see Harry that way. Would you rather kiss me or-"

Before I could get the second option out, he lunged forward and pressed his lips against mine kind of harshly.

I straddled him as we sat on the couch making out. I was getting butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh my god!" Hermione yelled.

"Bloody hell!" Harry's eyes widened.

"Is that what you've been doing all day Ron?"

"Not all day." He said sheepishly.

I quickly got off him and grabbed my bag.

"I'll- I'll talk to you later Ron." I smiled and blushed as I ran out of the library.

"You're my girlfriend now right!?" He yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back before continuing to go back to my room.