Finn Wolfhard//Colors

When you're born, you can't see color until you start falling in love. The deeper you fall, the more colors you can see. I started seeing color the day I met Finn.

It was my first day on set for IT.

Jack and I were already friends from a previous show we did together, so he was introducing me and showing me around.

"Are you excited?"

"A little bit. I'm most excited to meet Finn, the way you talk about him is so nice." I smiled.

"Well wait not longer, because here he is. The man, the myth, the legend: Finn Wolfhard." Jack did jazz hands towards Finn.

The first thing that I noticed when I looked in his eyes, is that that were brown. Not gray like everyone else's. Obviously this distracted me and I stared for too long.

"Is she okay?" Finn laughed and asked jack.

"S-Sorry. I just saw..."

"What?" He looked behind him.

"Um, nothing. I think it was a fly." I lied.

"Okay. Well it was nice meeting you, but I have a read through to get to do I'll see you guys later." He walked off and I sighed. 

"What was that about?" Jack asked.

I looked at him. "Nothing, I just thought he had brown eyes..."

"You saw his eye color!?"

"Shh! Yes. I-I don't know why, we just met."

"Maybe it's love at first sight." He joked.

"I don't believe in love at first sight."

"Even though it's been proven by scientists to happen?"

"Where'd you hear that? Twitter?" I joked around with him.

"I'm serious. It only happens like 3% of the time."

"I probably didn't even see brown, I am tired."

"I don't know. I think you two would be great together. I've known both of you for a while now."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. He's in a band. You love singing."

"Not for other people." I chuckled.

"My point is that you guys have at least one thing I. Common."

I shrugged. "i have to get to know him."

Jack smiled evilly. "Jack..."
———————————————
3 months into filming, and the entire cast is close. We're all best friends and we all love each other. Some more than others. I can tell that Sophia can see some colors, she often stares at the trees and smiles.

I can also see a few colors. Brown, Purple, Blue, and Green.

I think I've done a good job at hiding it pretty well. Nobody has asked me if I could.

"Hey y/n." Finn came up to me and sat next to me on my bed in my trailer.

"Hey Finn, what's up?"

"Which shirt looks better. Blue or Yellow?" He held up two shirts.

"Y-you can see color?"

His eyes widened. "Um... can you?"

"Some. Not yellow. But the blue l-looks really good.

"So you've fallen in love with somebody? Do I know him?" Finn looked at my window.

"Do I know her?"