Corey Funk/ Zip Line

"What's up Funk Fam, before I tell you guys what we have planned for today, I wanna introduce our new merch. Drum roll please!" Capron announced

There was a pause for Kyler, our editor, too add in a drumroll effect.

Corey and I jumped into the cameras view, showing off our new merch.

"Swimsuits!" Capron yelled.

I was in a black bikini with the Funk Bro's signature 'F' on my bottoms, and top, and Corey had on black trunks with a medium sized F in the corner.

"In one word, describe how they feel." Capron held an imaginary microphone up to us.

"Comfortable." Corey said and did a backflip.

"Y/N?"

"Tight." I teased. And raised my eyebrows.

"Ooh." Capron pushed us into the pool, and Charlie, the cameraman pointed the camera at us.

Charlie stopped the camera and Corey helped me out of the pool.

"You look hot in that bathing suit by the way." He smiled.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I bit my lip.

"Alright love birds, we have a zip line to build." Capron said, walking inside.

I hugged Corey, savoring the moment.

He doesn't like the others seeing us be affectionate, he thinks that they'll think we're annoying.

It's not ideal but I love him.

Which we haven't even said yet. It's bothering me because i really do love him, but I'm afraid to tell him.

"Corey."

"Hm?" I felt his chest vibrate.

"I know when the others show up, you don't want to be affectionate and all, but I'm kind of scared to go on the zip line so I'm gonna need some support."

"Of course."

We pulled away and kissed.

"Wait, one more." He pulled me back and kissed me again, this time, biting my bottom lip. Which he knows I'm crazy for.

I smile and so does he, then we walk back inside.
————————
We built the zip line and Corey volunteered to go first.

"Be safe." I yelled up to him.

"3,2,1!" He zipped off and successfully dropped into the pond.

When it was my turn, i slowly went up the ladder, I'm scared of heights.

"Wow. It's a lot higher once you're actually up here." I whispered to myself, but Charlie was behind me.

He put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright. I promise. Corey would never let you do something that would hurt you"

"Hey! Enough talking, zip!" Corey yelled up at us.

I took a deep breath and just pushed off.

When I came up to the fence, i cut my foot on a piece that was sticking up a bit.

I wanted to let go, but knew I couldn't.

I dropped into the lake and screamed under the water where nobody could hear me.

I resurfaced and saw Corey next to me.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"I hit my foot on the fence, it hurts really bad." I coughed up a bit of water and got out of the water.

I sat on the mat we had, and Billy ran in to get a first aid kit.

"How bad is it? I don't wanna look." I closed my eyes.

"It's pretty deep, you might need stitches," Capron spoke up.

"Stitches!? Oh fuck, I hate needles."

I started digging my nails into my palms from the pain.

"Here, squeeze this." Charlie handed me his dry shirt.

I squeezed it tightly.

"I'm so sorry babe, I shouldn't have let you go up there, or I at least should've told you to pick up your feet, this is all my fault."

"Babe? Since when have you called her Babe?"

"For like 3 months now. I just don't rub it in your guy's faces." His focus was back on me and my foot.

I had laid down and started getting dizzy from blood loss.

My eyes started to close slowly.

"Baby? Hey, y/n, open your eyes okay,"

I heard someone say "911, my friend had an accident and she cut her foot really bad..."

And then I felt some burning on my foot. It was rubbing alcohol or sure.

It stung even more, and I clenched my teeth.

Corey took the shirt out of my hand, and held my hand with his.

I squeezed it.

"I'm so sorry-"

"It's not your fault Corey, okay? I shouldn't have gone up there to begin with. This one is on me alright?"

"I really messed up this time-"

"Hey, dude, I love you, stop blaming yourself, please." I winced in pain as I felt someone wrap something around my foot.

Billy stared at me, then looked at Corey.

"Did she just say she loved you?"

Shit , I did.

We heard the sirens and Corey picked me up bridal style, and carried me to the ambulance.

I got sent to surgery and got eight stitches in my foot, then got it wrapped up in bandages.

"Stay off it, otherwise the stitches will come undone and we'll have to redo them." The doctor said.

A few days later I was brought back home, where the group had thrown a surprise party for me.

"Thanks guys," I smiled. "Please tell me we have actual food here. I'm starving." I opened the fridge, but Corey shut it.

"We have cake. Red velvet."

I used my crutches to get to the counter.

The cake read

"Welcome back Y/N!"

"Thank you. Now what are you guys gonna eat?" I joked and everyone laughed.

"I'm just kidding."

Corey say next to me.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, baby girl."

I immediately smiled and forgot all about his No PDA in front of the boys rule.

I kissed him right then and there, causing everyone to 'ooh'

I smiled

"Now let's eat. I can't wait any longer."