David Dobrik//Car

"David said he has a surprise for me and I'm scared; what if he blindfolds me!" I nervously ranted to Natalie, and my camera.

"I thought you were into that?" She laughed.

"I am but not if it involves putting spiders on me or a freaking snake! I'm bringing my inhaler." I shook my head and grabbed it out of my bedside table.

"Okay, we should go and get there soon."

I nodded. "Okay."

It was silent for a few seconds before she said anything.

"I forgot that I have to drive." She chuckled.

"Sorry, I still haven't gotten a replacement car yet. Don't tell David okay. He's just going to buy me a new car using Seat Geek and a car is a lot of money."

"I won't say anything." She smiled.

"Thank you... i don't know if you read the comments or not but people say that I'm only using David for his money and his connections, but you know that's not true right? I love David with all my heart, and I've known him since before he was famous and I know that I'm just ranting right now but the stuff people say hurts."

"I know babe, you've always had a thing for him, since high school. Should we cut the camera off?" She asked.

"Nah. I'll just edit it out and delete it later. Sometimes people tell me to leave David alone when I flirt with him in the vlogs, or they say that David deserves better than me as a best friend and sometimes I think they're right. I have nothing to offer David, and here I am about to get a surprise from him. Even if it's bad." A few years escaped my eyes.

Natalie is one of my oldest friends and I trust her with everything.

"No, you deserve to be happy, hun." She reassured me.

"Thanks Nat." I wiped away my eyes.

We pulled up to David's house and the gates were closed.

David came out and got in the front seat, and Natalie got in the back.

He turned his camera on too and then looked at me.

"Wait, are you okay?" He turned the camera back off.

"Yeah I'm fine, David." I smiled. "You wanna blindfold me?"

He shifted In His seat a bit, and coughed. "No, this surprise is different."

He turned his camera back on.

"Okay guys, so we have y/n here and she has NO idea what's going on." He looked at me.

"Guilty as charged." I smiled, and looked at David.

"Okay. So first of all. You know that you're my oldest friend, and my favorite vlog squad member."

"I guess."

"No 'I guess' you are. This is long overdue by the way. I got you something because Zane told me that your car got stolen, so I bought you a new one." I held up the keys.

"David stop."

His smile grew bigger. "What?"

"I don't want the car."

"What do you mean?" He asked, both cameras still filming.

I sighed. "Everyone thinks I'm using you for your money or to get things from you. If I take this car, they'll just say more shit about how I don't deserve you as a friend and how I use you."

He thought for a minute.

"Maybe you don't deserve me as a friend..."

That sentence, that one sentence, broke my heart.

My eyes got watery and I closed them.

"I'm sorry, and I hope that you can return the car." I opened my door, but Natalie ran out and shut it before I could get out, and David locked the doors.

"David please just let me out-"

"You don't deserve me as a friend because you deserve me as more. That's not me being arrogant. That's me believing that you deserve to be happy, and I've known about your crush on me for a good year now, I just haven't said anything because Jeff had a thing for you."

I studied his face; he seemed genuine.

"David, please don't play with my emotions for content. I know your fans would love it, but it'd break me."

He stared at my face, looking at each part closely, he stopped at my lips.

"Like I said: you're my favorite." He looked back up at my eyes.

"You promise this isn't one of your pranks?" I questioned.

"I promise."

He looked back down at my lips.

"You keep staring at my lips." I announced.

"Because I want to know what they feel like." He looked back up at my eyes.

"Then kiss me, David." I ordered.

We locked lips lustfully and he bit down on my bottom lip, causing me to moan a bit.

He pulled away smiling.

"Now take the damn car."he gave me the keys again while doing his signature laugh.

"Yeah yeah, one second."

I kissed him again and smiled.

"Okay, thank you David. For always being there when I need you and always knowing the right things to say. And to all the fans who hate me because I get to be David's- what am I?"

"Girlfriend" he laughed.

"Girlfriend," I picked up "fuck you, but also I love you because you love and support David."

"You can't even be mean to people who write hate comments about you." He smiled.

"Let's go see my new car."

"Oh my god you haven't even seen it yet, I forgot. Okay okay."

We got out and he opened the gate.

"DAMN DAVID, this car is the second sexiest thing I've ever seen!

"DAMN DAVID, this car is the second sexiest thing I've ever seen!."

"Awe, thanks."

"The first is Alex in a diaper." I joked. " I'm kidding!" I laughed after he looked offended.

"You should give Alex a car. Or put him back in the vlogggggg." I smiled.

I walked up to him and smiled deeply.

"You're adorable."

"So are you."

I grabbed the camera from him slowly.

"I bet we could find other uses for that blindfold, if you want." I bit my lip.

"Hell yeah." He turned off the camera and we ran to his room.

I love my new Car AND my new boyfriend.