Ilya (the vlog squad)//Hungover

I love David's parties. I've only been to a few because I'm friends and roommates with Matt, but they get so crazy.

One time, this girl stripped naked and went skinny dipping in the pool at Scotty's house, Kristen was not happy she had to clean the entire pool bc that girl puked in it mid jump.

This party was for one of David's friends who is visiting from Chicago, and Matt invited me along.

When Matt and I Arrived, the party was in full swing.

"I'm gonna go get a drink do you want one?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, only one. I still have to drive us home."

He nodded and went to get us drinks. I saw Zane and walked over to him.

"Babygirl you're here! I've been telling Matt to bring your ass to another party!" He hugged me and I hugged back.

"I was going to come to the last one but I had to study for a Psych test I had coming up."

"Boring! Let's get some alcohol in you!"

"Matt's bringing me one." I laughed as Matt came up next to us.

I grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"Where's David?" Matt asked Zane

"He's outside talking to Ilya for a minute."

After about an hour of partying, I made my way outside to look for Matt.

I didn't find Matt, but it was quiet and peaceful out here so I went over to the ledge and looked out over it.

The cold air formed goosebumps on my arms.

"Hellllllloooooooo"

I looked behind me and saw a very drunk man.

"Hi." I smiled.

He stood next to me.

"What's your name?"

"Y/n. You?"

"I'm I-Ilya." He stumbled over his words. He was clearly wasted.

"Nice to meet you Ilya. You're the one this whole thing is for, right?"

"Y-yeah. I love to party." He laughed, which made me do the same.

"I see that. Why are you out here instead of in there partying then?" I looked towards the door and saw David and Zane looking at us.

"Cause you're out here. And- and you looked beautiful and lonely."

I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome."

Ilya and I talked for a while and he is really sweet.

At about 4AM the party was dying down, and Matt was passed out in one of the rooms.

I yawned and wrapped Ilya's jacket, which he had given to me hours ago because I was cold, around me tighter as I leaned my head on his shoulder. He had definitely sobered up a lot during our talk.

"You can sleep in the room I'm staying in and I'll take the couch."

"No way. The couch is covered in beer and ass sweat, we can both just take the bed." I didn't lift my head off his shoulder, and my hand was resting on his arm while my thumb was slowly rubbing it.

Ilya turned to look at me and I stared back.

"Alright. Let's go."

We both stood up and walked to his room. There were a couple of people passed out that I had to step around but that's normal after a party.

We both got into the bed and when we woke up, I was being spooned. Which I totally did not mind.

I waited until he let go to get up and go to the kitchen.

I saw David, who I don't even think drank much last night.

"Hey, do you have any Tylenol?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Hungover?"

"Uh, no it's for Ilya when he wakes up."

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's in the top cabinet."

"Thank you. Is it okay if I make waffles for everyone?"

"Who am I to stop you from making breakfast." He joked and laughed.

An hour later I had made enough waffles and pancakes for everyone two get two.

Everyone but Ilya had drifted into the kitchen at some point or another, so I went to check on him.

I grabbed his waffles and Tylenol and went back to his room.

I set both down on his nightstand and sat next to him, placing my hand on his arm.

"Ilya... Ilya it's time to wake up."

"Give me 5 more minutes mom."

I chuckled. "Do I look like your mom?"

His eyes opened slightly and closed again, a smile forming on his face.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. I got you some Tylenol and waffles if you want them."

He sat up and took the medicine and grabbed his plate.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I had to make sure you woke up in a  good mood."

"Why?"

"I wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to go to lunch later?"

"Lunch? Or LUNCH?"

"LUNCH."

"Just so we're on the same page here, you're asking me on a date..."

"I-I mean unless you don't want to."

"Of course I want to." He smiled and ate his waffles.

"Okay," I smiled and stood up. "I have to go home and change and shower but I'll pick you up in a few hours."

"Okay." He smiled.

"Bye." I blushed.

"Bye."

I left the room with a smile and David, Zane, and Matt we're sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." They all replied except Zane.

"Give me the details baby."

"We didn't have sex or anything like that," I smiled "we just talked and got to know each other and I asked him out to lunch today. Are you coming home with me now or staying here?" I asked Matt.

"I'm coming home now, I have work in a few hours." He stood up.

"That's great," Zane replied to me.

"You'd be good with Ilya." David pitched in.

"Thank you." I blushed some more. "I really like him."

"Just remember he's going back to Chicago in a couple weeks." David reminded me.

"I know. I don't know what is gonna happen with us, if anything does. But I really hope it all works out."

"Me too. Ilya needs a woman like you In his life." David admitted.

"Well I hope I can be that woman for him"