Finn Wolfhard// Welcome Home

Today is the day that my best friend, Finn comes back from filming in Port Hope. I set up an entire welcome home party for him with the stranger things cast.

"Are you excited to see Finn?" Noah asked me.

"Yes! I really miss him. I can't wait for him to be here."

"Same. Has he texted you yet?"

"Yeah. His flight landed half an hour ago so he should be here soon."

"Okay. I'm gonna go talk to Sadie."

"Okay." I smiled as I walked outside.

After a few minutes Finns car pulled up and I stood up.

His door opened and he got out.

I walked up to him, but not before Millie ran out and hugged him.

"Hey Millie!"

"Hi finnie. How was the movie?"

"It was great. I'm a little tired but I think I can party." He smiled.

"Great! Come on!" Millie took his hand and drug him inside.

I grabbed his suitcase and brought it inside. I took it up to my room so it wouldn't be bothered and came back downstairs.

"Would you rather eat a live worm, or drink a dirt smoothie?" Caleb asked Gaten.

"Eat a live worm. Uhhhhh, Finn. Would you rather control fire or water?"

"Fire, duh. Y/n," I looked over at him. Would you rather live in a cabin in the woods or on the beach?"

"Cabin in the woods for sure." I smiled. "That's my absolute dream life."

"Living alone in the woods?" Gaten laughed.

"No, not alone. I'd live there with my husband and our kids. I've actually already bought it."

"You bought a house already?" Noah sounded shocked.

"Yeah. It's by a lake."

"Maybe I could see it sometime." Finn said slyly.

"Maybe." I gave a small smile before we continued playing games and hanging out. I couldn't seem to get a moment alone with Finn.

I saw him alone in the kitchen and walked to him quickly.

"Hey!" I said happily.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I've been wanting to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Did you have fun in port hope?"

Before I could get an answer, Caleb came in asking for Finn.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back in a minute."

"It's okay." I nodded.

After he walked away for about ten minutes I gave up and went upstairs to my room. I moved his suitcase so I could lay on my bed for a moment. I let out a sigh and just relaxed for a moment.

"So that's where my suitcase went." I heard Finn from the doorway.

"Yeah," I sat up "sorry, I figured you'd want it to be safe."

"Thank you. Why are you up here?"

"Just needed a breather."

"Yeah it's kind of crazy out there. I didn't think they would all miss me this much. What did you want to talk about earlier?"

"Just about your trip and if you had fun or not."

"I did. It was so much fun filming the movie. You're gonna love it." He smiled

I stood up in front of him and hugged him, instead of the normal sarcastic asshole response he usually gives, he just stayed silent and hugged me back.

A couple tears pricked my eyes, glad he was back.

As we pulled away from our hug, I leaned in to kiss him. He shockingly kissed back and we fell back onto the bed. We continued to make out until the door opened and Noah walked in.

Finn quickly got off of me and I sat up on my elbows.

"It's not-"

"What it looks like? Don't worry. I won't tell." Noah have a smirk before bolting down the stairs.

Finn started running to the door but I called out

"They're gonna know regardless if you go downstairs or stay here. So you might as well kiss me again before they bombard us with questions."

"You're not worried?"

"Are you?" I hesitated.

"A little. What if this complicates things in the group. What if one of them likes one of us and us being together hurts them?"

"Finn, they are our friends. Our best friends. They'll support us like they always do."

He nodded and kissed me one more time before we went downstairs.

"Is it true?" Millie asked happily.

"Yes, Noah caught us making out. But I promise to you guys this was the first time. We wouldn't have kept it a secret." I answered her question.

"Y/s/n has set sail!"

Finn held my hand softly and I smiled down at the floor.

"It's getting late, I think I'm gonna head home. Anyone want a ride?"

They all made up clearly fake excuses to leave so Finn and I could be alone.

"Do you think they'll post about it?" Finn asked.

"Can I ask why you're so worried about people finding out?" I asked gently. "If this isn't what you want then you need to tell me now before-"

"I really like you, y/n. I'm just worried about the fans who ship Millie and I. I don't want them leaving hate on your social media." His thumb gently rubbed my hand.

"I like you too. I can take the hate."

He nodded his head. "You wanna finish where we left off?" He asked.

"Yes." I laughed and kissed him passionately, loving every second being with him.