Lizzie Saltzman//Selfish

The Salvatore School. My home for the past 5 years. I'm y/n.

"Hey Jo!" I ran into my best friend.

"Hey y/n! How are you doing?"

"I'm good. Very excited for the party tonight." I smiled back at her.

We sat down in the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Anyone you plan on hanging out with?" I knew what she meant.

"Not like that. Just MG probably." I nodded and took a bite of my pancake.

"What's up with you and the new wolf, i can feel a connection."

"You can? I mean, nothing."

I chuckled. "We'll see."

Her sister, Lizzie, sat next to me.

"Hey Jo, you going to the party later?" I stared at my food as they talked.

"Yeah, so is Y/n."

"Shame. I was hoping fun people would come to this party." Lizzie stood up and left after smiling to Josie.

"Don't listen to her, you're one of the funnest people I've ever met." Josie tried reassuring me.

"Thanks jo. But she's kinda right. I don't drink or smoke pot. That's why I don't usually go to these parties. I'll probably just stay in and draw." I stood up with a smile.

"What! No? You have to come."

"Fine. But only because I really want to." I smiled and stood up. "I refuse to be pushed around by Lizzie anymore. I have to stand up for myself and go to this party." I smiled and turned, speeding to my room. I'm a heretic. I'm not part of the Gemini coven, but I am a siphoner turned Vampire.

I changed into black jeans with some fishnets and a black crop top.

This outta catch her attention and show her that I'm not just some goody two shoes.

I began walking towards the old mill and heard leaves crunching a little bit behind me.

I suddenly got anxious and sped to them, pinning them against a tree.

"Let go of me you hippie!"

"S-Sorry Lizzie, I thought you might've been one of Jed's pack trying to mess with me again."

"Yet I'm still pinned to this tree."

I backed off of her and she eyed me.

"Your outfit isn't actually bad." We started walking together.

"Thank you. Your hair looks really pretty." I smiled at her.

"Since were alone, and I will never admit to saying this, or repeat it, I actually admire you a lot." She looked ahead.

"Really? Then why do you treat me like I'm nobody?"

"Because if I show people I care, they'll take it as a weakness. I'm already crazy."

"You're not crazy, Lizzie. You can't help that your brain chemistry doesn't work the same as others. I think that just makes you special."

"Oh, I know I'm special." She laughed.

Her laugh, I don't know what it was, but it was amazing.

"You're special too." She gave me a small smile and we arrived at the mill.

She went her separate way to find her friends, if she has any. It sounds mean but you know Lizzie.

A couple hours into the party, I got offered a hit of joint.