Noah Schnapp//Framed(3)

This morning, I woke up to a text from Noah.

Schnapple: Good Morning! How'd you sleep?

Me: good morning. And okay I guess. You?

Schnapple: I slept great. I apologized to Finn so were good again. Then I went home and just read in my room.

Me: that's great Noah, I'm happy for you 😊

Schnapple: got any plans today?

Me: other than sitting at home bored? Nope.

Schnapple: you wanna come on set and watch me do some scenes?

Me: is that a good idea? What if Ayla is there again

Schnapple: I won't let anything happen to you babe. Promise.

Babe. He called me babe. Oh my gosh. What does that mean? Does he like me? Was it an accident?

Me: okay. When do you start filming?

Schnapple: 9

Me: I'll be there 😊

This could either be fun. Or a disaster.
—————————
disaster. It is a disaster.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Finn asked me he was t rude about it, or at least it didn't seem like he was.

"Oh... I'm here to see Noah. He invited me to come watch him do a few scenes today... I hope that's okay with you. If it's too uncomfortable for you then I can leave."

"Uh, no. No it's fine." He shoved his hands I. His jean shorts pockets.

"Did you shave your legs?" I laughed.

"Shut up!" He smiled "Mike is only like 14." He laughed too.

I'm glad we can laugh together still.

I saw Noah and my face visibly lit up.

"I'll talk to you later Finn." I waved goodbye to my ex boyfriend and ran over to my new best friend.

"Hey Noah!" I hugged him.

"Hey, you made it!" He smiled.

"Of course I did." I smiled back.

"I'm glad. Maybe we can get you a small part on the show. As an extra. You could get paid to sit and eat ice cream with some other girls."

"That sounds fun and easy." I smiled.

Noah talked to the Duffers and they got me an outfit.

It was a rainbow off the shoulder crop top and some cute overall shorts. They didn't do anything to my hair since it was already pretty curly.

"Okay. Now just sit at this booth eating your ice cream and laughing with your friends."

I nodded and sat in the booth. The scene featured Millie, Sadie, Maya, and Joe. I did as asked and it was really fun.

When they called 'cut' I stopped laughing, threw away my ice cream and walked over to Noah's set. He was in the middle of filming with Finn and Caleb.

he was dressed up as Will the Wise.

He was so cute with his little bowl cut.

I stayed silent.

"It's not my fault you're not into girls!" Mike yelled at him.

Oooh, are they going to make Will gay? I mean, I want Noah all to myself but- wait did I just say that? Oh, I'm talking in my head it's fine.