Jack Dylan Grazer//Hot Tub

As I struggled to fall asleep, I turned over and looked at the clock in mine and sophia's hotel room. 11:18PM She was fast asleep in her bed. Must be nice.

After a little longer trying to fall asleep without success, I decided to take a walk outside.

I slipped on Jack's hoodie that I stole and some slides. The hoodie goes down to my mid thigh.

I pressed the button on the elevator and got it when it opened.

A couple floors down, Jack got on.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on a walk." I smiled back and noticed he was wearing swim trunks and had a towel. "Going swimming?"

"They have a hot tub here, it has six jets!" He replied excitedly.

"I might have to check it out tomorrow if we have time." I bit the inside of my cheek nervously. The elevator doors opened and we both stepped out.

"You could join me now if you want." He invited.

"My bathing suit is in my room." I pointed upstairs.

"Shame. Well I hope you have a good walk."

"See you tomorrow, Jacky." I have him a tight lipped smile as I turned to walk away.

I walked around the garden center of the hotel and stayed there for a few minutes before returning to the main part of the hotel.

I got to the elevator and pushed the button.

I wonder if Jack is still at the hot tub?

If he is then I'll just say I wanted to say goodnight, and if he isn't then he will never know I looked for him.

I made my way over to the indoor hot tub and smiled when I saw Jack.

"Hey." I spoke first.

"Hey, decide to join?"

I shrugged. "I still do t have my bathing suit but I might if you convince me." I crossed my arms with a smile.

He leaned back slowly and rested his arms on the sides of the hotub.

"If you get in then I'll buy you breakfast in the morning."

"Make it starbucks and you have a deal."

"Deal." He smiled. "You can get that hoodie wet, I don't care."

"It's cute that you think I'm gonna either wear a wet hoodie, or go back upstairs soaking wet in my bra and underwear." I said as I took off my hoodie.

His lips slightly parted as he looked at me. I stood on the step outside of the hot tub and jack reached his hand out for me.

I grabbed it and held myself steady as I got into the hot tub across from him.

We kind of just stared at each other for a little bit in silence.

"These jets suck." I spoke first.

"That's cause they aren't on yet. I turned them off because I was going to leave."

"Oh! I'm sorry," I stood up, exposing my lower waist and above. I was about to continue when I noticed him looking at me in awe.

"Jack." I said semi-quietly while using my hands to cover myself.

"S-Sorry." He looked away. "You're beautiful."

I got out of the hot tub and used jacks towel to dry off before putting his hoodie back on.

"You're only saying that because you just saw me almost naked." I started walking away when he spoke up.