Alternate Ending

So the sad ending (not official ending) of this story is that after Anna explains about how Quinn doesn't just leave on her delivered or not answer her calls Ryan overhears the everything she said. We see how much it hurts Anna that Quinn isn't answering her and Anna starts to overthink and eventually has a breakdown right before her game. Ryan sees her having a breakdown and comforts her and gives her a talk of why he fell in love her and basically tries to win her back. Emmi goes to get Quinn and when they walk back to field they both over here Anna say the word "Baby" and they watch her hug Ryan, both Quinn and Emmi question her on why she hugged Ryan and why she called him baby. Anna explains that she got back with Ryan, Quinn doesn't let her finish talking and runs out of the stadium, Brandon tries to run after her but Emmi stops him. She gets pissed because of Anna's reasoning and she tells her to fix what just happened. In the two minutes they have left before the game. Anna catches up to Quinn before she leaves, Quinn hears Anna out. Anna explains that she can't take the distance, that it's hard for her to be okay she brings up the fact that she THINKS Quinn is cheating on her with Lindsey but Quinn explains the night where all she did was talk about Anna to Lindsey. Quinn didn't cheat.

They both stand there with silence between them and Quinn says "So what we're done, that's it. You're just going to leave me for the guy that cheated on you multiple times" And Anna responds with, "He's here, you're not. You're 10 hours away". Quinn goes off on her telling her about the times they talked about how they will work it out together that they can get through the distance, but Anna doesn't accept. She apologizes to Quinn and Quinn takes off the jersey giving it to Anna, she wishes her luck and starts driving out of the parking lot. The school loses the game because Anna realizes what she lost, Ryan goes up to her after and she pushes him aside, Daisy, Emmi, Emery, Jade, Soph and Ami meet up with Anna and they ask what happened and they all get disappointed in her. Anna takes out her phone and tries to call and text Quinn. As Quinn drives she receives the messages and calls she pulls over on the side of the road and she sends one last message to Anna.

'We went 7 years of not talking to each other, not seeing each other, I came back. You told me you loved me, you told me you needed me, you said that you shouldn't have been with him and you said that we would get through the distance. Yet you go back to him. I tried so hard to make sure that we were okay but I guess that wasn't enough, you know Lindsey wishes to have what we had. To be able to conquer a long distance relationship. To able to love someone so hard that you will do anything and everything to see them smile, to hear their voice. Now I'm going back home empty handed, feeling like that shit. Tell Brandon I said Happy birthday, I'll just send him his gift. I hope whoever you get with next doesn't cheat on you and doesn't live 10 hours away. We went 7 years without each other and you've made it clear that we can do it again. I love you Anna and don't worry I'll be safe on my way back, I'll always be safe.'

Quinn sends it and as she sees Anna type back she blocks her, removes her number, snap, instagram everything. Quinn looks through her camera roll and starts to delete the pictures of her and Anna, reliving each picture as she looks through them.

Anna realizes that Quinn blocked her and breaks down in front of everyone. Anna and Quinn never fully get over each other as they live each day without each other, no texts, no calls, no facetime, no visits. All they did is remember, remember each memory, each hug, each kiss, each laugh and each cry. Nothing between them but wanting that slim chance that they might get back together, but it seems like that chance will never come. Even with the help of their friends. Lindsey was right, some people just don't get that happy ending and that's what truly sucks.

Y'all are so fucking lucky I didn't fully write out this sad ending.

Now do you all believe me when I say to trust the process. Imagine that could've been your ending. Just trust the process it'll bring good to you. Thank you everyone, thank you thank you a million times. This story might be my favorite, I loved writing this and I loved seeing you guys react to each chapter, it means a lot knowing you guys like to read my stuff and knowing that it makes your days better. Again thank you so much for everything.