18. The Start of a Long Day

Quinn's POV:

I walk into my 1st period and I see Jenny already in her seat and I also see an orange on my desk. "Good morning Jenny, how was your day yesterday? And thank you for this." I greet her peeling the orange, "Good morning Quinn, my day was good didn't have a lot of homework which is always good, how was yours, I didn't see you in fifth period and you're welcome." She says back and I take an orange peel putting it in my mouth. I tap her on the shoulder, she turns around and I open my mouth and she bursts out laughing. "Girls shhhh!" We hear the teacher say and we stop messing around. "That was funny, but you still didn't answer my question, how was your day yesterday, I didn't see you at P.E. ?" She looks at me but glances at the teacher every few seconds. "Oh mine was interesting to say the least, I got into an argument I guess you can say at lunch with Ryan and instead of punching him I just left campus and I went to visit our elementary school, then Anna found me and I just spent of my time with her, and me and her older brother played a prank on Ryan," I tell her and she nods her head just listening to me, "Wow that is interesting, maybe today will be better without any arguments and we have our hang out today after school remember." She nudges me and I remember, "Yeah yeah about that I didn't drive to school today so um I'm gonna need a ride." I tell her, Anna drove me to school instead of us taking both cars. "Oh that's fine um here's my number just text me where you are at the end of the say and we'll go together." She hands a ripped piece of paper.

Emmi's POV:

"So what's the plan again?" I ask Jade as we try to keep our conversation low so we don't get in trouble. "We're going to try and keep them close, remember Anna doesn't know how to long board so we're going to have Quinn teach her, it wouldn't be the first time she's done it." Jade whispers, "Oh okay got it, I think that might work."

Flashback*

"This is really cool!" I hear Daisy yell as she rolls down the street on a skateboard, "My turn my turn!" I jump up from the sidewalk, Daisy hops off Jade's board and I see Anna on Quinn's board coming back down the road and Soph is on Emery's board, "This is fun but I'm still scared." We hear Anna, "Scared of what?" Em asks, "Of falling off." Anna says back, "You're not going to fall of, I got you." We hear Quinn say and Anna keeps rolling down, "Awwww." I say and they look at me, "What, that was cute right Jade, Daisy?" I look at the both of them and they nod their heads, "See they agree with me." I point at Quinn and Anna, "Okay so you're going to do is bend your knee and push off the ground." Jade tells me, I put my foot on the ground and I push off, losing my balance a bit, but then I'm just keep rolling, "IM DOING IT IM DOING IT!" I yell and I hear my friends cheer, "Emmi I CAN DO IT TOO!" I look over at Soph also rolling on Emery's board, we both hop off and I give her a high five, "Do you think Anna will be able to ride?" Soph asks me and I shrug my shoulder, "I think so but I don't know, but Quinn's teaching her so she will." I say back and we try to ride back.

Flashback Ends*

We hear the bell ring and we pack our things and we walk to Daisy's locker, "Hey guys." She waves at us and we wave at her back, "Hey Daisy, have fun in your next class." Jade laughs, "Ugh don't remind me, I love Quinn she's funny and she makes that class funny it's just Ryan he's getting on my nerves and I don't know." She tells us, "I mean we're getting closer to the end of the day so we'll all be able to have fun." Jade gives her a hug and we all head to class.

Daisy's POV:

Jade's right it's already 2nd period, just a few more minutes and then it will just be fun. "Hi Quinn." I say and she looks up from her phone and she stands up, "Ayo Daisy." she gives me a hug and we both sit down, "Are you ready for tonight?" I ask hoping she remembers she's hanging out with us after her outing with Jennifer, Does she not know what happened with Jennifer and Anna. "Oh yeah I'm excited I just need to get my board and my house." she says and I nod at her, "Hello Diasy." I look up seeing Ryan walk through the door, "Hello Ryan." I give him the same tone, "So what did you need to talk about with Anna?" I ask hoping he will answer me even if Quinn is here. "Quinn." He says but not in a friendly way, "Ryan." She glares at him, oh Jesus. "Well I asked about the hoodie she's wearing because I know it's mine and I know it's not hers and then we talked about where I'm taking her, today." He says mainly looking at Quinn, "Oh hey Ryan that is Anna's hoodie, um it was mine but then I gave it to her." She smirks, no this is not the time, "When did you give that to her?" Ryan leans in closer, "Oh after you chased me off yesterday, Anna came to find me and then it was raining so I gave her my hoodies." She says leaning in too, okay okay at least she's not mentioning that she stayed the night.

"Well you can have it back, Anna doesn't need it." Ryan stands up and walks to Quinn. I look at her and she looks at me, "That's not your choice to make, if she wants to keep it she can keep it." She snaps back, standing up too. "Also Brandon wanted to say that you suck." She laughs and I let out one too, I love Brandon. "No he didn't." I see Ryan's hands curl into a fist, "Oh yes he did, this morning actually," uh oh, "This morning, wait wait this morning! Is that why you and Anna came to school at the same time?" He asks and Quinn nods, "You need to stay away from my girlfriend, Tommy and Brennen." Did he really just get Brandon's name wrong again, she said it like seconds ago. "No I'm not just going to just stay away from my best friend, also Tommy and I are pretty close, and his name is Brandon, BRAN- DON-. How can you not say his name right? And you wonder why he doesn't like you sheesh." I mean she isn't wrong, I see the teacher turn around and I tug on Quinn's shirt, "Hey sit down" I whisper to her but she isn't listening, "Best friend or not you need to stay away!" Ryan raises his voice, "Boyfriend or not you need to stop deciding what happens in her life, you're just her boyfriend, you can't tell her what she can and can't do. Fuck Ryan I'm her best friend and I don't do that shit. BECAUSE you're in a relationship with her, you should be supporting her and showing her that you care, and being there when she needs it, not deciding who she can or can't be friends with, what she can and can't wear. STOP USING HER FOR YOU'RE PRECOIUS REPUTATION AND TO BOOST YOUR FUCKING EGO!" Quinn starts raising her voice, I can't even disagree with anything she said, she's right. "I'M A GOOD BOYFRIEND!" Ryan snaps.

"MADDEN, THOMPSON THE OFFICE NOW"