17. Tiny Dick Energy

Anna's POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing, I open my eyes to see Quinn's chest against my face and her arm wrapped around me, I look up a bit seeing her still asleep, she's cute when she sleeps and she's warm, I don't wanna get up. My phone continues to ring so I rotate my body in between her arms so I can grab my phone, I look at the screen and it's Daisy, *Ayo Anna are you up?*, *Good morning to you too and um yeah I just woke up why?* I ask and I feel Quinn shift, *Because Mr. Overprotective perfect boyfriend keeps asking us questions about where you are.* She whispers, *Okay I'll be there, just give nonsense till I get there*, I tell her and she hangs up. I roll back over and I start to wake the girl up, "Wake up bubs, we have to get to school." I rub her cheek with my thumb and she starts to wake up, "Good morning boon." She says in her sleepy voice, oh god that was hot, she stretches and I sit on the edge of my bed and I feel her sit behind me wrapping her arms around me again with her head on my back. I'm falling god dammit I'm fucking falling, just this moment is making my heart beat faster, "Are you okay Boon? I can feel you're heart beating fast." I hear her say against me, "Yeah yeah I'm fine, I'm just happy that's all but we do need to go Ryan is interrogating our friends." I tell and we both get up, "You can get clothes from my closet to get dressed." I tell her and she raises an eyebrow, "What?" I ask and she laughs, "Um last time I checked we're not the same size." She continues to laugh, she's right she's a giant. 

I finish getting ready and I walk downstairs seeing Tommy, Brandon and Quinn eating, "Good morning Anna, QUINN's HERE!" Brandon points at her and she waves at me, "Yeah she's here." Tommy winks at me, and I just shake my head. "ANYWAYS are you ready because we have to go to your house still to get your stuff." I tell her and she nods, "Alright I'll see you later buddy, bye Tommy." She gives Brandon a hug and fist bumps Tommy. "BYE QUINN! BYE ANNA! TELL RYAN HE SUCKS!" Brandon yells and we both walk outside. 

Daisy's POV:

"No for the last time Ryan we do not know where she is." I tell him as he paces back and fourth, "What about Quinn? Where is she?" He asks, "Why are you worried about where she is? You're the one that freaking told her to leave again you asshole." Emery blurts out, "Screw you guys!" He points to all of us, "Not with that tiny dick nope." Jade says making everyone laugh, and we all give her a high five, "I'm sorry Ryan that was rude but it's true." Jade continues bashing him, "You guys I get it I get it, I just want to know where she is." He says again and we all look at each other, we actually don't know where she is. "I'm right here Ryan." We hear Anna's voice and we all turn our heads, seeing her and Quinn wave at us, wait did they come to school together? "Oh my god where have you been? You never picked up and I couldn't get into your room, there was something weird on your window ceil." He says holding her, "Wait you creep into her window, like when she's sleeping?" Emmi looks at him a little disgusted, "Uh yeah why?" He snaps back, "Oh nothing nothing." She looks at all of us, "You smell like potatoes." Anna says and Quinn tries to hold in her laugh. "I'm sorry I just thought of something funny." She says and she walks over to us. "Um Anna can I talk to you privately please?" he asks looking at Quinn, who gives her a head tilt and Anna looks back at him, "Okay yeah let's go." Anna says to him and we see them walk off. 

"Soooo you and Anna huh" Soph teases, "What no no ha no." She quickly says and we all look at her with an eyebrow raised, "Yeah right we know you like her." Arya nudges her shoulder, "I don't I do not like her." She says to all of us but we know that's not true, "Oh okay so what happened yesterday, we didn't hear from you." I ask, "Well I went to our old elementary school, then Anna found me, we talked for a bit, I promised her I wouldn't move again, I gave her my hoodie because it was raining, then she fell asleep so I carried her back to her car and I drove her home. Tommy and I pulled a prank on Ryan then I stayed with Anna for the night. Wait why are y'all smiling at me like that." She looks at all of us then it hits her, "I can't with all of you." She groans, "Aww that's cute." Jade adds, and we all agree, "Wait is that why Anna said Ryan smells like potatoes." Arya leans in and Quinn nods, "It was worth it, I don't like him and neither does Tommy and neither does Brandon, that reminds me I need to tell Ryan that he sucks." She adds on, "Yeah true we don't really like him either, but he did make Anna happy for a bit so we left it alone but now you're here soooo he can go now." Emery laughs and I start to hear his voice, "What are you guys laughing about?" He asks and I see Anna let go of his hand, "Oh nothing just a video something someone said walking by." Jade lies. We hear the bell ring and we start heading to class but I see Anna and Quinn hang out for a bit before leaving. 

EMERGENCY CODE RED🚨

Emery

Do y'all believe me now that they like each other 

Emmi

Yes but Quinn didn't necessarily admit it but I do think she likes her

Arya 

What about Anna? 

Me

I think she does too

Jade 

But what about Ryan 

Soph

I have feeling something bad is going to happen

Arya

Like what 

Soph

Probably cheating I mean there's the party on Saturday

Me

True and knowing Ryan's friends there's going to be alcohol

Emery

Quinn isn't really a drinker so she'll be fine

Emmi 

We have to look out for Anna, she had one to many shots last time, same with Jade

Jade

HEY I was not that bad

Soph 

Yeah you were worse

Me

Damn Soph

Arya

She isn't wrong though, and Ryan is also a drinker

Emery

Let's just see how today goes, we still have our hang out today 

Jade

I hope you guys remembered your boards