56. She Wasn't Kidding

2 days till the dance

Anna's POV:

I woke up hearing the small snores from Quinn, I lay my head on her chest and I just watch her sleep. Thinking back to our um conversation or argument last night and she's right we'll make it work. "I won't give up on us or you. Not now. Not Ever." I whisper to her, I move up a little so my face meets with hers, "Wake up Bubs." I give her little kisses all over her face and she slowly starts to wake up. "Good morning Boon." She yawns sitting up in her bed and she pulls me into hug. "How much time do we have?" She asks kissing the side of my head, "About thirty minutes." I tell her and we both get up and we start to get ready for school. "Are you ready?" She asks and I nod. She takes my hand and we walk downstairs out to her car, "We'll take my car." She says and we both hop inside, she puts her hand on my thigh and I scratch the back of her head as she drives to school. 

Daisy's POV:

I walk into the building and I see something shiny in Jade's hand. "Good morning guys, what is that Jade?" I ask and she holds it up, "I'm going to handcuff Quinn to me" She says with the biggest smile on her face, oh she wasn't kidding. "How did you even get those?" Emmi asks, "Oh uh I don't know I think it's from a Goodwill." She says and she pulls out the key, "That's kind of scary that you just casually have handcuffs." Arya laughs, "Yeah you're right but now they're coming in handy." Jade laughs, "QUINN! ANNA!" Emery yells I turn around seeing them hold each others hand and I wave at them as they walk over to us. I pull both of them into a hug and I just smile, I'm still mad that Quinn is leaving but it looks like they already talk it out and I know Anna isn't happy that she is leaving but it's better that she knows not instead of having another 4th grade situation. "Jade why the hell do you have those, NO NO JADE STOP I SWEAR!" "QUINN HOLD STILL JUST A LITTLE MORE!" "JADE NO NO!" We watch them wrestle a bit and all we hear is a loud click, Quinn looks pissed while Jade has a big smile on her face. Jade lifts up her hand pulling Quinn with her. Jade actually handcuffed them. "Jade we no classes together how the hell are supposed to do shit today?!" Quinn sounds mad, "Hey you brought this on yourself your the one that had to freaking move again, so this is on you." Jade snaps at her she takes the key out of the pocket and tosses it to me. 

"Uhhhh why?" I ask, "Daisy please get me out of these." Quinn pleads, "Daisy no do not uncuff us till I say so."  Jade says after, "Boon please get me out of this." I look at Anna and she's looking at her who's giving her a glare, "Uhh is this nessacarry?" Anna asks her, "Hey I wasn't kidding when I said I would handcuff her." She shakes her arm and all you hear is the chain sound. "But you can't be handcuffed to her for five weeks straight." Anna adds on and Jade pauses, "You're right fine okay you can uncuff us when school ends." She gives in, she continues bickering about what classes they are going to since they don't have a class together. "This is entertaining." Emery laughs, "Maybe we should keep them like that." Arya says, "That would be funny but no" Anna says and we all look at her, "Why?" Emmi asks, "Because I want her to have both arms not just one." She explains, yeah I don't buy it. We hear the bell ring and they both stop arguing, "Oh would you look at that the bell rung we have to go to class." Jade grabs Emmi and starts pulling her away, "Wait let me say to bye to Anna." "NO WE ARE GOING TO CLASS!" I just see Emmi push Quinn while Jade pulls her, "Wow." Is all Anna can get out. 

Quinn's POV:

Everyone in the hallway looks at us weird even the teacher for Jade and Emmi, "Hey just to let you know you're going to be with me for fifth and sixth period." I whisper to her, "That's fine by me, but why those periods?" She whispers back. "Because those classes are the ones I have with Anna and I said we would hang out as much as we can but that's kinda hard when I'm stuck to you." I lift my arm showing the cuff, "Okay fine we'll go there but if you make me do anything stupid I swear." She rebuttals, "This is already stupid" I snap, "Hey the both of you shut up." We hear Emmi say and she looks at us like she's going to snap our necks, "Okay we'll stop." Jade tells her and I nod in response. Damn Emmi can be scary. 

1st period finishes and we go to their 2nd period instead of mine which is boring so far, at least in mine Daisy and I were able to have a fun but this teacher is really strict, "It's okay he falls asleep halfway through class." She whispers down to me as I hid behind her chair, this is stupid. When we fell asleep Jade and I ended up just leaving to walk to my 3rd period that's on the other side of the campus. "Hey Quinn?" Jade says and I look at her, "Yeah." I respond, "Are you going to ask Anna out?" I stop walking jerking her back a bit. "Um yeah I want to at least if I do it'll end up being a long distance relationship." I tell her and we continue walking. "Are you both willing to work it out?" She asks, "Yeah we talked about it last night, we're not giving up on each other" I look at her and she start smirking, "That's really cute and I think you ask her out at the dance, you know to make it official between you two." she gets excited, "Really?" I question, "Yeah why not both of you will be dressed up, you already know how she feels and you know that you two are serious about each other even if you are moving which I'm still mad at you for." We stand outside my classroom. "Yeah you're right, maybe I will." I tell her, "Of course I am." She pats my back.