9. Flirting?

Time skip to Wednesday

Anna's POV:

I wake up again to Ryan snoring I don't even remember him hopping through the window, I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom seeing Tommy inside with his arms crossed, "Um good morning?" I question and he steps closer to me, "You might wanna get Shithead out of here Mom and Dad are home." He says, OH SHIT, "How am I supposed to kick him out?" I ask starting to panic the first time Ryan snuck inside mom and dad were pissed, "I can toss him out of a window." He smiles, "Tommy no." I tell him and he runs past me to me my room and I see him open my window. Oh god. He turns around and looks at me, "Well are you going to help me or not?" He points at Ryan and I walk inside to help him. I look down at Ryan and I move his hair to the side, "I'm sorry Ryan but I'm not trying to get in trouble." I whisper in his ear, I grab his wrists while Tommy holds his ankles and we rotate him and we start swinging him back and forth, "Ready on the count of three." I look at Tommy and I nod.

"Okay one...two...three." we let go of him seeing him fall down hearing a thud and a groan. We both look out of the window seeing Ryan roll in pain and I grab his shirt off my bed tossing it out the window. I close it and I look at Tommy with a big smile on his face, "That was amazing what a great start to my day." he dusts off his hands and I roll my eyes at him, "What that was totally worth it, also why were you late yesterday?" He asks and I think back to yesterday. "Oh um I was hanging out with a friend." I walk to my closet as he raises his eyebrow at me, "Really just a friend?" He walks closer, "Yes Quinn is my friend." oh no, "OOOOOHHH!" He says poking my shoulder and I swat him away, "Shut up like I said we're just friends okay." I look at him dead in the eye as he smirks leaving my room. "Okay okay whatever just reminding you I'm going to win the bet." He laughs and I start to get ready for school.

Over the past few days Qui   and I have been talking more mainly about what's been going on in the past 7 years and there has been a lot. From sports to relationships even the differences in food and it feels good to be close to her again and I've been happier, when she moved, I tried my hardest to get over it and be happy but it wasn't the same I was sad pretty much the entire time it wasn't until 8th grade where I was happy again it was temporary but I was happy. I finish getting ready and I walk downstairs seeing mom and dad already dressed, "Good morning." I tell them and they greet me as I grab a water bottle from the fridge, I look at the clock, "Oh shit I'm going to be late!" I say and I run to get my keys, "LANGUAGE ANNA" my mom yells and I apologize back. I hop into my car and I rush to school, I see my parking space open next to Emery's car and I see Quinn's on the other side. I run inside the school still seeing my friends and I walk over to them also seeing Jennifer there, ugh, "Hey Anna what happened?" I hear Jade ask and I told them about tossing Ryan out my window and they all laugh, "Kudos to Tommy for that I would've done the same thing." I hear Quinn say and I raise an eyebrow at her, "Oh really you would've done the same thing." She steps between the circle "Mhm the same thing, no doubt." she winks at me and I feel my face turn red, WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO EFFECT ME LIKE THIS.

Quinn's POV:

It's so funny seeing Anna like that, but it isn't my fault she does the same thing to me, yesterday when we were hanging out all she did was bend over, I swear. I mean best friends flirt all the time I've done with with Emery and Jade but I don't know where my feelings stand with Anna, mainly because she's in a relationship but probably if she wasn't then I'd definitely be trying to get with her. I hear my phone go off and I see a text from Emery which makes no sense because she's two friends away from me.

Emeryyyy

Emeryyy

Are you and Anna flirting I saw that wink

Me

I don't know maybe it's been happening over the past few days but I don't think that much about it

Emeryyyy

Why not

Me

Because I mean we do it all the time and we don't actually like each other and plus she's in a relationship

Emeryyyy

I guess but stilllll y'all are flirtingggg

Me

WE ARE NOT FLIRTING 

I put my phone away and I bolt my eyes to Emery as she's trying to stop herself from laughing.

Daisy's POV:

I saw Anna's face go red after Quinn winked at her, and I've talked to her about what's going on between them but she keeps saying that they're just friends but I don't believe that. I mean friends don't exactly look at each other like that. I look over at Arya and Emmi and they say the same thing too then I hear Emery try to stop herself from laughing, "What's so funny?" I ask her, "Oh I'll tell you guys later." She says and we hear the bell ring. Anna and Quinn say goodbye to us and walk away along with Jennifer. "Um hey guys have you seen Ryan?" We all turn our heads to see Lukas, "Um no all we know is that he thrown out of a window." Jade laughs, "Oh makes sense." Lukas laughs, "Also I'm not supposed to tell you this but we're all best friends so imma tell y'all anyway but Ryan is getting Anna a promise ring." he says and we all gasp, "What?" He looks at all of us confused, "Nothing just Um do you know when he's giving it to her?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders, "But I'll let you know when he tells me." Lukas says and we here someone yell his name, "LUKAS HELP ME!" it's Ryan running inside, and we see him run towards us, "What is it?" Emmi asks and he glares at us trying to catch his breath, "There's a person trying to run me over." He points outside and we don't see a car or anything just kids walking. "Welp too bad they missed." Soph and Arya laugh, he glares at us again and we start walking away.

EMERGENCY CODE RED🚨

Me

Is he really getting her a promise ring?

Jade

I guess so but will she take it

Emery

Nah

Soph

No?

Emery

Yup

Arya

Why?

Emery

Um hello have you guys not seen Quinn and Anna flirt at all

Me

I mean yeah but Anna isn't just going to say no

Emmi

I don't know Anna has been getting closer to her

Emery

They both deny any feelings for each other, but there's something there you know

Arya

When is he giving it maybe they will realize they have feelings for each other before then 

Me

But we don't know if they actually do have feelings

Emmi

True Anna's feelings have been like 📈📉📈📉 lately

Emery

So has Quinn's so they're in the same boat

Soph

We'll just see I guess