31. I'll Be Patient

*DON'T play song yet*

Anna's POV:

I watch the door open seeing Tommy walk in with a box, "Hey Anna how are you holding up?" He asks closing the door behind him, "I don't know, just surviving I guess." I tell him and he looks at me a little sad, "What's the box?" I ask trying to steer away from us talking more about my feelings, "Oh I ended up going to Ryan's house and I got all of your stuff back, and his parents apologize for his actions along with wishing you the best and also Gracie misses you and I told her that we would hang out with her one day." He walks over laying the box at the foot of the bed. "Thank you Tommy." I say to him getting up, "Of course, you didn't deserve any of that, you're worth more than that even if you are a pain in my ass sometimes, you're my little sister and you deserve better, even Brandon thinks that." He smiles at me, I smile back at him and he sighs, "Well I'll you decide what you want to do with this we could always burn it, leave some of it on the side of the road, but that's up to you" he laughs and walks out of my room, "Love you Tommy!" I shout, "Yeah yeah whatever!" he raises his voice back making me laugh a bit. 

I walk to the box and I look inside seeing my hoodies, pictures of us and letters we wrote because we thought it was cute. I don't think I'm going to do anything, maybe burning isn't a bad idea but I've missed my hoodies, "Oh my Quinn is that you?" I hear my mom, I walk out my door seeing Ryan walk out of his room too, we both walk towards the staircase but I stop walking at the top of the stairs and I sit down just seeing Quinn, Brandon and my parents standing at the bottom by the counter. "Why'd you stop?" Tommy whispers, "Because I want to see how this goes." I tell him and he sits beside me. He smiles at me and we both look down, "Yeah we got a bunch of snacks and we even got ice cream and that bear too!" Brandon starts showing the stuff they bought. "That's cool but Quinn how have you been? It's been a long time what almost eight years now." My mom asks, "Well I've been good it has been a long time, I moved back actually, I missed this place and my friends here including Anna." She smiles, "I'm glad you and Anna found each other again, we've missed you playing with her and Tommy we know she missed you lot and I'm sure she's happy that you're back." My dad adds on, "I'm happy to back too, I don't plan moving anytime soon so hopefully I'll be here for a while," She looks down at Brandon trying to open a bag of chips, "That's good to hear, but we a night shift tonight so it'll just be you four tonight Tommy will be here so if you need anything you can go to him." I hear my mom tell the both of them, and they give each other a hug, "I think mom and dad are more happy than you were to see Quinn." Tommy laughs nudging me, "Maybe, but I'm happy they're getting along again." I look at him and he lets out a sigh, "One thing I learned when it came to dating and being with someone, if they get along with your parents you have a higher chance of being together and staying longer than someone who doesn't get along with your parents." He pats my head and I watch him stand up and he walks down to them. 

"Hi guys." I hear him say and I stand up walking back to my room, I take the box off my bed shoving it in my closet, I'll deal with it later but I take one of the hoodies out still smelling Ryan on it. I'd be lying if I say didn't miss him even though he cheated on me I still miss the him I had at the beginning of our relationship and it's going to be hard especially at school. "Hey Anna look at what we got for you!" I look up seeing Quinn and Brandon in the doorway, "What is all that?' I put the hoodie down and I walk over to them, "Here is all of your favorite snacks and we didn't know what flavor redbull you like so we got one of each." She lifts up her arms a bit showing everything they got, "And this is Jerry, I named him" Brandon hands me a white bear, with a red nose and a bow. "He's very cute" I smile and he gives me a hug, "I have to go now me and my friends are going to play videos games." He salutes to both Quinn and I and walks out of my room. "You guys did this for me?" I look at her and she nods putting all the snacks on my bed, "Yup Brandon didn't seeing you upset and neither did I so we went out and got you some stuff to hopefully make you feel better, and I also got my computer so we can watch movies if you want to or we can play uno or something because Brandon and I got cards and board games but I think he hid them somewhere." She opens her computer and shows me her screen, "You can choose." She smiles. 

*Play song*

Quinn's POV:

We've been watching movies for the entire day, I take a glimpse outside her window seeing the dark sky, I look back at the screen seeing the reflection of my fingers running through her hair and I also see her eyes closed. I close my computer moving it to the side and I pull the blanket over the both of us, I was planning on sleeping in my own bed tonight but I think Anna needs someone right now. I scoot lower in the bed so that we're both a little more comfortable, and her head just lays on my chest as I continue to run my fingers through her hair. I look at the foot of her bed seeing a black hoodie and I see Ryan's last name on it along with a jersey number.

"You didn't deserve that Anna, I honestly wish that he didn't do any of it, from the first time to the party. I'd rather have you in a happy relationship with someone instead of you being heartbroken and single, as much as my feelings keep growing I know you're not ready for another relationship, not now. You need time to heal on your own, and I'll be here whenever you need me. I'll be patient. I'll wait, no matter how long it takes for you to learn how to grow again. You'll get through it, you have your friends, your family and me. You got this. I'm so proud of you and everything you have accomplished, from how much you've grown. I just wish I was able to see it and be apart of it. But we're still young, we'll have our time, it will come. I love you Anna."