68. Other Half Of Me

*DON'T play song yet*

Quinn's POV:

"You sure you got him?" Anna asks and I nod my head, Brandon fell asleep again on our way back, but I don't blame him we ran so much even when we were in the cave he ran a lot he even found a few fossils and geodes which were incredible, I open the door and I unbuckle him and I carry him out, I close the door and Anna locks the car, she rubs my back as we walk to the front door and we walk inside being greeted by her parents, "Hello guys, aww Brandon fell asleep." Her mom walks over giving him a kiss on his head that's laying on my shoulder, "Yeah he did, we took out all of his energy today." I laugh, "I hope you guys had fun today, go on you can go upstairs." Ms. Levine says, I smile at her and we both go upstairs, "Here this is his room." I follow Anna as she opens his door, I walk in and I lay him on his minecraft pillow and I take off his shoes pulling the blanket over him. "Goodnight buddy." I mess his hair up and I turn around seeing Anna leaning on the door frame smiling, I walk to her and she takes my hands, "That was cute bubs, you're good with kids." She says as we walk to her room, "DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? Quinn is good with kids, hint hint married couple having kids." Tommy runs out of the bathroom, I look at Anna and we both laugh, "I am not physically ready to pop a baby out just yet." Anna tells him and his smile turns into a frown, "I'm trying to be an Uncle Anna an UNCLE!" he looks at the both of us and he walks back to his room.

"Well he's more excited about having a family." I laugh, "Yeah he wants to be the favorite uncle the one who always gives the best toys for Christmas and the one that comes surprises everyone at the most random times of the year but he's gonna have to wait." She laughs, "So kids?" I ask, "You're gonna have to wait too I am not popping one out nope nope nope not yet." She tells me and I flop down on her bed, "Look see baby." I show her a video of a baby sleeping, "Tempting but nope." She winks at me, "Tease." I joke, "Oh always, anyway I'm gonna shower I'll be right back." She walks out and her room falls quiet. Ooooh I got it, I go on her XBOX and I open up YouTube and I find the song. I grab the remote and I turn it up and I change the color of LED lights to a gold color also I turned on her star light projector. I looked around the room and it looks pretty good, I just picked up a few things off the floor so we have space and we wait.

*Play song*

I hear the door open and I shoot up seeing Anna walk in and I start playing the song, "What's all of this?" She asks looking around the room "And Justin Timberlake?" She laughs, I walk over to her and I take her hand in mine. "Well remember how we didn't slow dance in the rain when I asked you out because we were taking care of a drunk Emery and Soph?" She nods her head, "Well this is to make up for it. I toss the towel in her hand onto the bed and I turn the volume up just a little louder but not enough to wake Brandon up.

~Aren't you something to admire? 'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror. And I can't help but notice You reflect in this heart of mine~

We hear the song play and I spin Anna around and she laughs and I pull her back towards me, we dance together as our hands never separate, the music fills the room along with our laughs here and there and to be honest this is so much better than the dance, I love my friends with everything in me but this between Anna and I is whole new feeling that I want forever. I turn Anna around so that she's looking at me and I place one hand on her waist and the other on the side of her face. Our eyes lock to each other and our smiles grow bigger.

"CAUSE I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU NOW I'M LOOKIN' RIGHT AT THE OTHER HALF OF ME. THE VACANCY THAT SAT IN MY HEART. IS A SPACE THAT NOW YOU HOLD. SHOW ME HOW TO FIGHT FOR NOW. AND I'LL TELL YOU, BABY, IT WAS EASY COMIN' BACK TO YOU ONCE I FIGURED IT OUT YOU WERE RIGHT HERE ALL ALONG" I sing to her.

"IT'S LIKE YOU'RE MY MIRROR. MY MIRROR STARING BACK AT ME. I COULDN'T GET ANY BIGGER. WITH ANYONE ELSE BESIDE OF ME. AND NOW IT'S CLEAR AS THIS PROMISE. THAT WE'RE MAKING TWO REFLECTIONS INTO ONE. 'CAUSE IT'S LIKE YOU'RE MY MIRROR. MY MIRROR STARING BACK AT ME, STARING BACK AT ME." She's sings to me.

She grabs my face and she kisses me and I kiss her back holding it till we both needed air. "I love you bubs" she pulls away, "I love you too boon" I say giving her another kiss then we hear a knock at her door, "Uh come in?" She says, "Hey married couple I know you're in love but I can hear you and I can't hear my boys we're trying to get a victory royale." Tommy points at his room. "This time I am not sorry, we were having a moment." Anna rolls her eyes at him. "I have never felt more single in my life, forever a bachelor" He sighs, "Are you hungry?" I ask Anna and she nods, "What if we get pizza and play fortnite or something?" I look back at Tommy and I can tell he's thinking about it, "Okay bet just letting you know I'll beat you in Mortal Combat just like in fourth grade." He laughs, "Ohhh we'll see about that" I tell him and he closes the door and I look at Anna, "You really think you can beat him?" She raises an eyebrow, "Yeah why wouldn't I?" I question, "Because when he found out that you're back he started to play to get better than you" She tells me, "Oh no/" I let out, "Oh yes/" she laughs.