45. Someone's in Love cont.

Skip to Lunch

Anna's POV:

I walk with Arya to the cafeteria seeing everyone there as usual, "You really love that hoodie don't you?" Arya nudges me, "Uh yes I do, there's two more at my house I just keep forgetting to give them back." And now they smell like me more than her, "Are you falling harder for her Anna?" Arya questions me, "Uh would that be bad?" I ask nervously, and she pulls me to the side before we walk through the double doors, "Are you kidding? That wouldn't be bad, I mean for Ryan yeah cause he just lost of the best humans on this earth, but if you heck the way Quinn treats you and the way you make her happy and the way she makes you smile, haven't seen that smile in a long time." She tells me, "Also about getting over Ryan and burning his stuff, I think Jade is still have her bonfire with her family so maybe we can burn his stuff then." She says as we to our table, "Hey Jade is your family still having that bonfire?" Arya asks and Jade turns to us, "Oh yeah its on Monday, and if you have anything to burn you can bring it, I know a few my cousins are bringing stuff to burn so you guys can too." She tells us and I sit beside Quinn, "I can't wait." Emery says, "Me too" Emmi adds on, "By the way Quinn is Jennifer here?" Daisy asks, "She wasn't in my first period so I don't think so why?" She asks, "One of the Volleyball girls in my third period asked, if she was here?" Daisy responds, "Yeah I have Jennifer in my third period and she wasn't there either." Emery mentions, so she's not here at all either beautiful that's one less girl looking at Quinn in the locker rooms.

"How are did you guys hit her?" Emmi asks, looking at Soph and Arya they look at each other as we wait for an answer, "Well not that hard, like kinda just a bump, the car jerked and we hopped out of her car and we saw her and we left and now look no one has bothered Quinn and Anna" Soph tells us, "I think we did a good job?" Arya gives Soph a high five. "Yeah I didn't you would actually do that." Emmi says, "True, that took some balls." Jade responds, "Yeah balls she doesn't have." I mumble under my breath, "That is also true." Jade laughs, "Someone's jealous." Daisy teases me, "Oh shut up I am not." I rebuttal. "Hey guys?" I hear a voice but I don't recognize it, I turn turn around and so does Quinn, "Um I'm sorry to disturb you guys but we saw that you have signed up for the dance set up and I wanted to ask if you are still up for the meeting today." the guy asks, I look at Quinn and she nods her head, I look at everyone behind me and they nod their heads too, "Yeah we're still down." I tell him, he gives us a thumbs up and we watch him walk away.

Quinn's POV:

I watch the guy leave and I turn back to everyone else, we continue talking but then we hear the bell ring, I give Anna a hug as always and we walk to our 4th period, but as always it's boring as always, I kept thinking back to the note on my windshield, maybe I should read it. I raise my hand waiting for the teacher to call on me, "Yes?" she points at me, "I've left my notebook for this class in my car, can I go get it please?" I lied, "Yes of course but please remember to make sure that you are prepared next time, take the pass on my desk." she points out, "I will thank you." I get up grabbing it and I walk out of the classroom, "Ayo Quinn!" I hear someone call my name, I look behind me seeing Emery, "Sup Em what are you doing out of class? I ask her and we start walking again, "I don't want to be in class so I said I had to get something from the office, what about you?" She asks, "I don't want to in class either but this morning there was a note on my car so now I'm going to check on what it says?" I tell her, "Oh who do you think it's from?" She asks as we we leave through the entrance, "I don't know Jennifer isn't blowing up my phone which is new too." We walk to my car and I open up the passenger side door and I see it fall onto my foot, Emery looks over my shoulder and we both read it.

"Well all I have to say is that they should've hit her harder." She laughs, "Yeah you're right." I rip it in half and I take a pen out of my pocket, "What are you doing now?" Emery asks, "One I am writing a note for Anna to be safe when driving, and with the second half I'm not going to do anything, like it's not important and even if it is, it's not important to me." I crumple up the note throwing it somewhere, and I take the note that's for Anna and I put it under her windshield wipers. " Come on class is about to end." Emery tells me and we start walking inside.

We hear the bell ring and we run to class, "I'LL SEE YOU IN SIXTH PERIOD!" I yell and she gives me a thumbs up. I rush into class putting the pass back and I grab my backpack and I head down to the gym.