71. A Morning Without You.

THE END IS NEAR

ALSO IF Y'ALL DON'T START TRUSTING THE PROCESS I WILL CHANGE THE ENDING ENTIRELY TO SOMETHING SAD REALLY REALLY SAD DON'T TEST ME

1 week later

Anna's POV:

"HEY ANNA WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I hear Tommy knock at my door, I've been awake I just haven't gotten up. I look at where Quinn would sleep and it's empty, it's hard sleeping on that side when it was hers. I don't like waking up without her, for those four weeks we were together, I woke up to her, in her arms, on her chest, my head in the crook of her neck. She'd wake up in my arms, on my chest, her head in the crook of my neck and now it's all gone, at least for now. I groan as I sit up and I see one of Quinn's hoodies at the foot of the bed, it's been about a week since she left an honestly it's still been hard, I just don't like being away from her. I reach for the hoodie and I pull it close to me as it still holds her scent. I hear my phone go off and I take a look seeing a message from Quinn and I quickly open it.

Bubs <3

Bubs<3

Good morning Boon, I hope you have a good day today and good luck with tryouts, I know you'll do amazing as always tell me how it goes later I can't wait to hear about it. I miss you so much I currently have your hoodie on, I love you okay.

Me

Good morning bubs, I will definitely give it my all, I just wish you could be here to see. I miss you so much too and I love you too. Be safe on your way to work.

Bubs <3

Always :)

Me

:)

I get out of bed to get my stuff ready for school and soccer. I throw on a pair of jeans and I walk downstairs with my backpack and my duffel bag, "Ayo good luck with tryouts, kick ass." I look over seeing Tommy give my a thumbs up, "Good luck Anna!" Brandon runs up to me giving me a hug, "I will I'll see you guys later." I wave at them as I walk out the front door. I unlock my car and I put my stuff in the backseat, I hop into the drivers side and I look at the empty passenger seat.

*Flashback

"Hey Quinn want to go our place again for the sunset?" I ask her as I sit on her back trying to wake up up from a nap. "We haven't seen the sunset yet have we, well not from our place, let's get sonic on our way." She rolls over flipping me onto the bed. "Sonic?" I question, "Yeah why not?" She smiles, "Alright fine we can go to sonic, I'm getting hungry anyway." I laugh, "Seeeeee." She teases me, "Okay okay come on we need to go now before the sun sets." I try to pull her off the bed, I pull her arm one more time hearing a loud thud as she falls off my bed, "Ahh I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull you that hard, Quinn?" I look at her and she isn't moving, I walk closer and I tap her shoulder but I get no response, "Hey Quinn?" I say her name but still no response, "Oh my god." WHY ISN'T SHE MOVING?? I start panicking, I roll her body over and I shake her body. "Anna." I her croak out, "QUINN ARE YOU OKAY??" I yell in her face, "I got you." she whispers, "Huh?" I ask and she starts laugh, "I got you, you should've seen your face." She sits up laughing, "I can't believe you." I punch her in the her arm, "Don't even do that again, you had me scared I thought I did something to you." I tell her, "I'm sorry but that was funny at least for me it was." She stops laughing and she hugs me, "I forgive you I guess but come on let's go you're driving." I get up and I start running down the stairs, "WAIT NO I CALL SHOTGUN!" I hear her start running behind me, "NO NO!" I see her past me and we run out of the front door, "HAHA I WIN." She catches standing by the passenger side, "Screw you and your long legs." I tell her and I unlock my car. We both hop in and I feel her stare at me, "Can I help you?" I ask and she just smiles at me. "Yes actually can you tell Anna that she's beautiful please?" She asks, "Yes I can." I turn away for a few seconds and then I turn back, "She says thank you." I say, "Tell her you're welcome." She laughs. I shake my head at her and I start pulling out of the driveway.

Flashback Ends*

I turn away looking back at the steering wheel, I start my car then I feel my phone vibrate I take it out of my pocket seeing Quinn's name again.

Bubs <3

Bubs <3

I know you were looking at the passenger seat, so can you tell Anna that she's beautiful and that I love her

Me

Yes I can
She says thank you

Bubs <3

Tell her I said you're welcome and also to start driving before she's late to school

Me

I will let her know

I put my phone back into my pocket and I leave the driveway smiling. I pull into the school parking lot and I park beside Emery's car, I hop out seeing Quinn's parking space empty.  I grab my backpack and my duffel bag and I start walking towards the building. "AYO ANNA!!" I look up seeing Jade wave at me along with everyone else, "Good morning guys." I wave back, "How are you holding up?' Emmi asks, "I am doing better, I know we're going to be okay." I tell them, "Are you ready for tryouts?" Daisy holds up her duffel bag and so does Emmi, "Yup right here, I can't wait" I show them my duffel bag, "You guys are gonna do awesome!" Emery tells us, "HELL YEAH THE TRIPLE THREAT IS BACK!" Soph yells, "Shhhhhh!" Emmi sounds to her and we all laugh. We here the bell ring, I say goodbye to everyone and I walk to class.