7. Brother's Approval

Anna's POV:

"I hope it's okay but I have to pick up my little brother." I tell her unlocking my car, "Wait Brandon, He was like three when I saw him he's what ten now." I hear her voice get excited, "Oh right you did see Brandon before you moved." I say a little sadly and I think she took notice because she got quiet as we hopped inside my car. "I'm sure he will like you." I say to her making her smile. I look at her for a little bit, god I've missed seeing her smile it would always make me smile and give me that fuzzy feeling and even now it's doing the same thing, "Take a picture it'll last longer." She laughs and pull out my phone taking a picture with the flash and I quickly panic, "AHHH that flash was not supposed to be on but whatever." I groan making her laugh more. I start my car and I start driving to Brandon's school, "What did you and Ryan talk about?" I ask her glancing to see where she's looking but she stays silent for a bit, "Now do you want me to be honest or do you want me to bend the truth?" She asks and I glance back at her again, "Um well I want you to be honest with me always even if has to do with Ryan." I tell her and she takes a breath in, "Well then so for one he said pretty much not to get close to you because I guess I'm a threat, he also invited me to a party on Saturday so that should be fun, uh he's also getting you- wait never mind I can't say that part but yeah that's pretty much it." She lets out another deep breath, "Oh okay well the party happens every year and this one is big because you know it's Junior year, but what did you say to him about us getting close?" I ask hoping she won't lie to me just to put Ryan in God's graces or something.

"I told him the truth, I said that if we get closer then we get closer, if not then we don't. I didn't sugar coat shit with him, and I also may or may not have threatened him." And I shoot my head towards her, "YOU WHAT?" I yell and she jumps, "WHAT I THREATENED HIM I DIDN'T SAY I WAS GOING TO KILL HIM. I TOLD HIM THAT IF HE HURTS YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM I'LL BE THE ONE TO HURT HIM BACK IM NOT AFRAID TO HURT ANYONE THAT HURTS SOMEONE I LOVE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT!" She yells back, she did the same thing back in 4th, after I found out about what happened between her and the 5th grade boy she threatened to beat him up if he hurts me and she did. "I'm sorry for yelling." I hear her say and I place my hand on her shoulder, "No no don't be sorry there's nothing to be sorry about, I like you having my back just like back in fourth grade." I give her a give her a smile then I pull into the school's parking lot. I park the car and I hop out along with her and we walk to the gate to pick up Brandon. We stand there for a few minutes with other parents and siblings then I hear the bell ring and Brandon comes rushing out of the gate hugging me, "Hey Brandon how was school?" I ask him letting go, "Hi Anna, it was good we played cops and robbers during lunch today" he smiles and looks at the girl next to me, "You look familiar?" He points at her and I swat his hand down, "Brandon don't point at people it's rude." I tell him and he nods hos head, I see her crouch down to his height putting out her hand, "Hey Brandon, I'm Quinn, I used to chase you around your house when you were three and I used to be bestfriends with your sister."

Brandon looks at her for a few seconds before basically tackling her her to the ground to hug her. Aww this is really cute, see she can get his name right it's not that hard, he eventually gets off of her and we start walking back to my car, "Anna, can Quinn stay a little?" he asks waiting for me to open the car, "Um if it's okay with her then yeah" I look at her and she nods her head. I hop into the car followed by Brandon and Quinn and I start driving back home.

Quinn's POV:

Brandon and I didn't stop talking this guys always has something funny and it's awesome, I can tell that Anna get's annoyed with it sometimes because she looks annoyed right now, "Hey Quinn how long are you staying, you're not moving again are you?" he asks and I look at Anna who's body is tense, "I am not moving I'm staying till the end of senior year and maybe college but we'll see" I tell him and I hear Anna breathe out like she was waiting for my answer while Brandon starts celebrating. It's nice being alone with Anna again, even if we don't say anything. We see her pull into the driveway and Brandon get's excited again, "I hope Tommy is home." he says, "OH MY GOD TOMMY!" I shout and I jump out of the car, "Oh yeah you know Tommy too." Anna laughs and I nod at her as she grabs her back pack, "Yeah Tommy was the best sixth grader there was and he was always down to play with me." I tell her and she rolls her eyes but playfully because she was smiling, Brandon grabs my wrist and drags me to the front door, they haven't moved, Anna opens the door and Brandon immediately runs upstairs, and Anna let's me walk in first, "I hope this place brings back memories." She says and I look around the place seeing how it really hasn't changed over the seven years and I see the kitchen and the living room. "The memories are defiantly coming back."

*Flashback

"Quinn let's play wars!" I see Tommy stand in front of the T.V. that was playing Ice Age, "Yeah I'm gonna win this time!" I shout back leaving Anna in the living room as we walk to the kitchen, "Okay so I'm going to be the bad guys and you can be the good guys and because you're the good guys you get the living room." I nod at him putting hands in finger guns and I run back to the living room but I don't see Anna watching, she probably went to the bathroom, "Ready, THE WAR START!" We both yell and we star firing at each other, "PEW! PEW! PEW!" He shouts and I duck, "BANG! BANG! BANG!" I shout seeing him duck behind a chair. Then I see Anna walk down the stairs but I continue to shoot at Tommy, "LANDMINE!" He points at Anna, "LANDMINE!" I grab Anna diving onto the ground hearing Tommy make an exploding sound, "HA we dodged it!" I laugh and he groans. "What?" I hear Anna say underneath me, "Oh you were standing on a landmine so I saved you before you blew up." I smile at her and she looks at me scared, "There isn't an actual landmine it's all fake." I tell her and I stand up, helping her stand up too, "HAHA THE BAD GUYS HAVE WON THE WAR!" Tommy says in an evil laugh, "NOO NOT TRUE I SAVED SOMEONE THE GOOD GUYS WON THE WAR!" And we start saying who won back and forth.

Flashback Ends*

I put my backpack by the counter and I continue looking around as Anna just stares at me. I walk over to her and I wrap my arms around her again. "Are you okay?" She asks, "I'm okay I just missed you a lot and this house brings back a lot of memories." I tell her and I feel her arms wrap around me too, "I missed you a lot too, more than you think." I feel her squeeze a little tighter. "See I told you she's here" I hear Brandon's voice and I see Tommy run down the stairs, "QUINN THE BEST FOURTH GRADER!" He yells opening his arms, "TOMMY THE BEST SIXTH GRADER!" I yell back running to him giving him a hug. "I can't believe you're back, I've missed seeing you around" he says letting me go "Haha and look at that you're still shorter than me." He laughs, "I'm back to stay, you can't get rid of me that easily and yes you're still taller but only by like an inch or two." We both laugh and Anna walks towards us, "Wait she's the best what about me?" She looks at the both of us, "Well you're the second best duh!" Tommy runs back upstairs and Anna went after him but gave up. "Oh yeah he was sad too when I told him you were moving." She says walking back over to me. I wish I never moved in the first place.