11. Lunch Troubles cont.

*DON'T play song yet*

Daisy's POV:

The rest of catch up with Emmi and Emery and we see them walking back through the entrance, "Hey what happened did she leave?" Soph asks, "Um yeah we caught her right before she left the parking lot but she doesn't want to be here for the rest of the day." Emery says scratching the back of her head, "And she might not be here tomorrow depending if she wants to see his face or not it looked like she was about to break the steering wheel." Emmi adds on, "Fuck!" Jade breathes out, "Now what we're all supposed to hang out tomorrow." Arya says and we all look at each other, "Maybe Anna can talk to her?" I mention, "But how Mr. Overprotective perfect boyfriend is probably going to be by Anna's side all the time now." Emery asks, "Why don't we run him over?" and we all turn to Jade, "What? I know you guys were thinking about it." She laughs, "It wouldn't be a bad idea, but we still need to find out about when Ryan is giving the promise ring." Soph says after, "This is bad guys, do you think we can just force them?" Emery asks, "Well do you think Quinn is willing to talk to Anna?" Arya asks and Emery nods, "And Daisy and Emmi do you think Anna would want to talk to Quinn?" She looks at the both of us and we nod. "Okay good so I think this is something that we're going to have to leave alone, if tomorrow they're not friends then we can interfere." She mentions and we all agree. We hear the bell ring and we go back to our table finding Ryan run out and Lukas holding Anna.

"Guys what we do we say to her?" I ask and they all shrug their shoulders, we grab our backpacks and we walk over to them, Lukas is just swaying with her side to side trying to calm her down, "Hey Lukas." Emery says and Anna let's go of him, "Where is she?" Anna sniffles, I look at the girls and they just look at each other, "Guys please tell me where she is." Anna asks again, "Um she left." Emery speaks up and Anna darts her eyes towards her, "What do you mean she left?" she wipes her tears away. "She got in her car and drove off Emery and I tried to stop her but it didn't work." Emmi says and Anna starts tearing up again, "I'm going to find her." We hear her say and she walks to the table getting her bag, and we get in front of her, "Hey hey you can't just leave Ryan will know where you went and it will make things worse." Jade says "HEY LADIES GET TO CLASS YOU HAVE A MINUTE!!" A teacher yells, "OKAYY!" We all yell back, "Jade please I need to fix this." She tries to get past us, "No Anna, you can go find her later okay, after school is done, when your head is cleared." Emmi holds her, and we see her nod, "Come one lets go." Soph says and we leave the cafeteria, I wonder where Quinn went.

*Play song*

Quinn's POV:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I should've just punched the guy, I push the gas pedal harder, "Don't be stupid Quinn come on." I say to myself and I drive back home. I park in the driveway and I just sit there, my moms car is gone so I'm assuming she's at work. I hop out at I head to my room, seeing the pictures of me and Anna on my wall along with the rest of my friends. I wish I never fucking moved. I look at a picture of me giving Anna a piggy back ride, I was happy with her, but now I don't know my feelings are all jumbled I feel like I should leave just so that her relationship can last, but Ryan fuck it he doesn't deserve her. I put the picture down on my bed and I head back outside. I just remember where our elementary school is maybe I can think there. I know I'm not leaving this place I know I can't, I left once and that was the worst time ever, if I leave again it won't make things better. But what the hell am I supposed to do my best friend is, I don't even know what she's doing, I swear before I knew everything she was thinking, anything she was feeling and now I'm starting at square one. I can't read her anymore, the connection is lost, I mean it's seven fucking years of zero contact so it makes sense, but still.

I know I can treat her better, I know I can do better than fucking Ryan Thompson BUT I CAN'T DO SHIT, I'M NOT A HOMEWRECKER AND I'M NOT HAVING HER CHEAT ON HIM, I really don't know what to do. I find the familiar sidewalk that leads to the school and I start jogging to get there faster and I see the parking lot where my mom would drop me off everyday, sometime it would be Anna's mom depending if we had a sleep over or not. I just stand front of the building seeing the banner reading Brooklyn Elementary in black block lettering with a white boarder. Did this place go out of business? I walk to the office entrance seeing a a white piece of paper taped to the door,

NOTICE

Brooklyn Elementary is longer in business, Thank you to all the parents and children that have been apart of our Bear Era. This building is up for Lease, please call the number below if you have any interest, this building is also open to the public to look through and explore but we ask not to vandalize any of the objects inside including the walls and bathroom stalls. Thank you.

1-800-346-6217

I finish reading it and I walk inside, the emergency lights are on, the halls are empty with random trash on the ground. I look around remembering all the things that happened, Locker number 15 that's where I beat up a kid for the first time because they were bulling Emery, then a few weeks later I punched another kid because they spat in Anna's lunch, my knuckle was bleeding that day because the kid had braces and I hit him in the mouth. I find the trophy case seeing an old picture of the entire grade when we won P.E. day, Anna won the races, I won shooting hoops, Emery won the big game of Tic Tac Toe and 4 in a row, Jade won jump rope, Emmi won the most goals scored, Daisy won the high jump and long jump, Soph won the most hoola hoops spun, and Lukas won the farthest football throw. That was a fun day our class got ice cream after. I stand up straight again and I start walking to our grade hallway at the back of the school close the doors that lead to the playground. Room G-42, room G-43, room G-44, there it is room G-45. I open the door, seeing the desks stacked upon each other along with the chairs. My teachers desk is still in the same spot, the white board is empty but there's makers on the sliver tray that I knocked down a lot because I kept leaning on it. I walk inside getting a chair from the top of the pile dusting it off, I open up the blinds letting as much sunlight in as possible. I place the chair by the desk and I just look out, this is where Anna and I met for the first time.