22. Accidental Flirting

Quinn's POV:

Jenny dropped me off and her and my mom caught up for a bit before she left.

Emeryyyy

Emeryyyy

You and Anna are still coming right?

Me

Yeah we are, I'm just waiting on Anna she doesn't have a board so I'm letting her one of mine

Emeryyyy

Awwww that's cute, but how's your face?

Me

You know about my face?

Emeryyyy

You really think I wouldn't know about it come on spill the beans

Me

Ryan and I got into a fight

Emeryyyy

Wait why?

Me

Because he was going to send some of Anna's uh stuff to other people so I got pissed and took his phone which ended in a few fists and elbows to the body

Emeryyyy

So boxes of paper didn't fall on you two

Me

No

Emeryyyy

Why did you tell Anna that then?

Me

It's either we lie to her or we lose her both

Emeryyyy

That's going to bit you in the ass, I hope you do something about that before it's too late

Me

I will I will, it's just the right time yet

Emeryyyy

I hope so

Me

Trust me okay, I got this under control, anyway I hear the door bell I think it's Anna I'll see you later,

Emeryyyy

Have fun! Bye!

I quickly jump up from my bed and I go downstairs to open the door, "Hey Boon." I let her in, "Hey Bubs." oh she said bubs this time, "You said my nickname this time." I tell her and she looks back at me, "Oh yeah I did, I know I didn't earlier because of Ryan he'd ask questions why we have nicknames for each other, which he already did when you guys left." She says and I lead her to the garage where my boards are kept, "Oh okay, but um how was your date with him?" I ask trying to make conversation since I think it's awkward right now, "Oh it wasn't a date but it was okay, how was your date?" She asks, "Oh mine wasn't a date." I laugh and I look at her face light up a bit, "Wait it wasn't?" She questions and I nod at her, "Yeah it wasn't we just caught up over the seven years, it wasn't a date, and it won't ever be a date." I tell her and I make way to the box under the shelves, "Good good." I hear Anna mumble, "What was that Anna?" I ask, "Oh nothing nothing." She tries to cover it up, is she happy that it wasn't a date hmm, I pull the box out from underneath and I hit my head on one of the shelves, "Ow!" I let out and I hear Anna laugh, I put the box behind me and I look at the shelf I hit, it's fine, I look up seeing something fall, "OW! ah crap my lip busted open again shit." I say looking down at the book that fell, "Come here are you okay?" Anna pulls my arm trying not to laugh, "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I say looking at my hand with red streaks and dots from the blood.

Anna's POV:

"Okay that's not fine, come on I'll get you cleaned up." I tell her taking her hand, "No no Anna I'm fine come on choose your board so we can head out." I pull away from me, "No the board can wait, your lip can't." I look at her, "Don't make pull out the puppy eyes." I tell her and she stops resisting, "You wouldn't." she gasps, "I would."

Flashback*

"Come Quinn let's go" I pull her arm, "Wait wait I'm winning! I'm winning!" She says, "But you've been playing with Tommy for hours it's my turn now." I whine, "But the race is almost over." she points at the screen, "Tommy can I please take my best friend back!" I shake him, "AHHH yes yes." he gives in, "TOMMY I thought we were friends." She says, "We are friends but she's not going to stop or she'll do her puppy eye thing that always works." They keep on racing, "It always works ha I don't think it will work on me."  She pauses the game and looks at me, "Do the puppy eye thing." She looks at me and I pout my bottom lip, and I scrunch up my nose and I let my eyes water a bit. "Wait stop stop stop." She says covering her face, she looks back and covers again, "I can't! I can't!" She looks back up at me, "OKAY OKAY I WILL GO WITH YOU!" She gives in and I throw my hands in the air, "Yay so much for not having it work on you." I laugh and she glares at me, "Stop teasing me." she says giving the controller to Tommy, "But it's fun come on it's raining outside". I pull her arm.

Flashback Ends*

"I will pull my puppy eyes." I tell her and she looks away and I start to pout my lip, she can't just not look at me forever. "I'm not going to look nope I will not lose to your puppy eyes again." She says and she her head slowly turns back towards me, I look at her trying to keep a straight face, "Ugh I can't hold it in you win, let's go." She sighs, "Haha I always win come on." I laugh and I pull back inside, "You gotta stop teasing me like that." She says, "That's just one way." I mumble, "Oh really?" I look back seeing her smirk how did she hear that? I pull her into the bathroom and I get some toilet paper making it damp, she closes the lid of the toilet and sits on it. I look in the medicine cabinet and I find some neosporin to put on after, I bend down a little and I start dabbing on her bottom lip, it's quiet but a nice quiet. I glance at her and we make eye contact, "You know you're cute." She smiles and I feel my face warm up, "No I didn't but thank you." I respond, "You're welcome." And I let a smile on my face, "Stop moving so I can get this done faster" I grab the neosporin and I put a little on my finger and I start dabbing it, I feel her breath against my hand and I look up making eye contact with her, she looks down at my lips and back up. I slowly sit down on her lap, her hands wrap around the sides of my waist and I let my hands wrap around her neck, our lips are so close but yet so far. What am I thinking? This is wrong, but why does it feel right? I pull her head closer that I feel her breath on my lips,

Quinn's POV:

She's right there, we're so close, but this wrong, she's in a relationship but this feels right. I feel her breath on my lips, I feel her pull me closer. I have no idea how long it's been it feels like an eternity but I don't this moment to end even if we're not entirely here together she's still in my hands, I feel her teeth lightly bite my lower lip and she tugs on it, I want her now, I pull her body closer but our lips still don't touch. "QUINN I'M HOME!" I hear my mom knock on the door and we both quickly get up, "Hi mom." I say opening the door, "Hi oh hi Anna, I was wondering who's car was outside." Anna and I step out and she gives my mom a hug, "What were you guys doing in there?" She asks looking at me concerned, "Oh she helping me with this." and I point to my face, "What happened to you?" she moves my face around, "A bunch of boxes fell on top of me." I lie and I smile at her, "And Anna helped you?" She asks and I nod, she looks at who waves at her and she leans in closer to me, "You're very lucky to have her." she smiles, "Yeah I am very lucky to have her." I smile back and I see Anna blush a bit.