29. She Doesn't Deserve That

Quinn's POV:

I hop back into my car and I look at Anna, she fiddles with her fingers and I place my hand on her thigh and I rub my thumb back and forth. I hear her sniffle then I feel a drop on my hand, she's crying. I hop out of my side again and I walk over to her side, opening the door and I pull her into my arms, "I'm sorry Anna." I whisper to her and I feel her hug me back, "It hurts Quinn, it hurts so much knowing I wasn't enough for him a whole year wasted on a relationship that was worth nothing, if I'm not enough for him, a douchebag how am I supposed to be enough for someone who isn't and actually deserves someone better than me." She cries against my shoulder, "You are enough, don't listen the the douchebag, you're so much more than enough and if someone truly deserves you then they will see that. Don't ever think that you're not enough because you would be lying to yourself and to the people around you that care." I tell her, she lifts her head up and wipes the tears sliding down her face. "Thank you." She sniffles, "Of course." I smile at her making her crack one too. "Now let's get you home and I bet Brandon, Tommy and I can make you feel better." I tell her she nods her head. I get back into my side and I start driving back to her place, I still kept my hand on her thigh so she knows she has someone to hold onto. 

I pull into her driveway and we both get out, she walks ahead of me and unlocks the front door. I walk in after her, "QUINN! ANNA!" I hear Brandon yell and I see him run towards me attacking with a hug, "Hey Brandon, I've missed you too." I laugh and I see him smile at me, "Hi Anna." he looks at her and she gives him a smile while messing with his hair. "Hey buddy I'm gonna go to my room real quick okay?" she looks at the both of us and walks up the stairs, "What happened with Anna?" Tommy asks from the kitchen and Brandon and I walk over to him. "Anna dumped Ryan and it's slowly hitting her I think so I know she's not going to be herself." I tell him and he looks up the stairs. "But did Ryan confess about the cheating? Did he actually cheat?" He asks and I nod, "Oh I will fuck him up I swear." He grabs his keys and walks out the front door. Well that's Ryan's problem now. "Is Anna heart broken?" I look down and Brandon taking me upstairs, "Yeah you can say that, her boyfriend Ryan is no longer her boyfriend." I tell him and I see him smile, "Good I didn't like him he sucks, I like you better." he pulls me into Anna's room. I look at her laying in her bed covered with her blanket. "Hey Quinn, how can we make her happy I don't like seeing her sad." He asks, "I got it, go tell Anna we'll be right back and I'll be downstairs okay." I tell him and nods at me. 

Brandon's POV:

I see her walk downstairs, I walk over to Anna "Quinn and I are going to get some stuff, are you going to be okay?" I ask her poking her under the blanket, "Yeah I'm going to be okay, you two go have fun, she came to see you anyway." She says covering her face with the pillow. I want to punch Ryan. I walk out of her room closing the door and I run downstairs seeing Quinn on the couch. "I'm ready." I tell her and she turns around getting up, "Alright buddy let's go." And I follow her outside, "Where are we going?" I ask her hopping inside her car, I get to sit next to her, "We are going to the store and just going to buy her a few things to make her a little bit happy." She smiles at me and she starts driving. I like that she's helping Anna like this, she hasn't been like this since I saw Quinn for the first time, and I like her a lot more than Ryan I don't think he cared about her that much but I don't know, I don't know how relationships work. "Why is your hand bruised?" I ask her when I held her hand earlier I saw that it was red, "Oh this I punched Ryan a lot last night." She shows me her hand, "Woah you punched him, that's so cool, I want to punch him, why did you punch him though?" I ask, "At the party Ryan cheated on Anna, a few of Anna's friends and I caught him kissing another girl." She says and looks at me, "Oh that's cheating." I mumble, "Yeah that's cheating and it's bad, it can hurt someone a lot." I look up seeing the store, "Would you ever cheat on Anna?" I ask her, she parks her car and turns to me. 

"I would never cheat on Anna, she doesn't deserve that she deserves the absolute world and more." She messes with my hair, "Can you give her the world?" I ask, "I sure will try." she smiles, she's is the one, I unbuckle giving her a hug. "Don't leave her," I tell her and I feel her hug me, "I won't Brandon." She says back, "Now I want Ice cream and Anna likes chocolate," I let go of her, "Alright then lets go," 

Tommy's POV:

"HI TOMMY, is Anna here?!" I look down seeing Ryan's little sister, "Hey Gracie, is Ryan home? and no she isn't with me today." I ask her and she nods, "Mom and dad are here too, come in" She says and she opens the door wider, and I follow her inside, "MOM DAD TOMMY'S HERE!" she shouts as I close the door, she takes my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. "Haha hi Mr. and Mrs. Thompson," I wave at then, "Tommy long time no see, how are you?" Ryan's dad comes up to hug me, "I'm good Mr. Thompson thank you, it has been a long time" I laugh, "Gracie let go of Tommy so he can have his hand back, you know she's been waiting for the next time you come over," Ryan's mom laughs, "Yeah it has been a while hasn't it, but this might be the last." I tell them, "Oh why is that?" I see their faces drop a little, "Oh Ryan cheated on my little sister Anna," I say and Gracie let's go of my hand. "What's cheating?" she asks tugging on my shirt, "Gracie why don't you go upstairs to your room, we're going to have a grow up talk." Her dad says and I watch run upstairs, "Did he really?" He asks and I nod, "There was the welcome back party last night and some of our soccer buddies told me about it and so did Anna's best friend. That's why I'm here to talk to him and to get Anna's stuff back." I point up the stairs and they look disappointed. 

"He's upstairs in his room, with a busted face but you can bust it more if you want, no son of mine is going to get away with cheating," His dad tilts his head to the stairs. I run up them skipping a step or two and I bust into his room. "TOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER?" he jumps up from his bed, "I'm here because you cheated on my little sister." I roll up my sleeves walking closer to him. "Tommy okay look I'm sorry okay I'm sorry."  he tries to back away. "You think a sorry is going to fix this, you broke her Ryan. Do you know what cheating does to a person you asshole." I walk closer to him backing him up into a corner. "Tommy I know okay I'm sorry she already broke up with me, she dumped me this morning." he tries to cover his face. "Oh good she got to you before I did." I grab his collar with both of my hands pressing his back in the corner, "I hope you god damn know that you'll be seen as the cheater for the rest of high school. You don't deserve shit and Anna doesn't deserve that and frankly you deserve to get hit more. Now I want all of Anna's stuff back, clothes, rings, anything and everything. I also want you to delete her contacts, take her off of snap and instagram I don't want you to talk to her again you hear me." I spit in his face and he nods aggressively. I let go off him and he starts rushing around his room.