47. Week Of the Dance

Time Skip to Monday, Morning of the first day of the set up, 5 days till the dance

Anna's POV:

I look at the back of my closet seeing the box of stuff from Ryan's house that I haven't touched, today after the first part of setting up we're all going to Jade's for her family's bonfire and I can't wait, I haven't been to a Bonfire in so long and this is a good opportunity to further getting over Ryan. I grab the box putting it on my bed and I go through it one more time, scanning over the letters, all the post its, the photos and they don't hurt as much as they did before, which is a good sign. I look at the post of my bed and I grab his hoodie and I throw it in the box too. I grab my backpack and the box and I walk downstairs seeing Tommy and Brandon eat, "Good morning Anna." I hear Brandon and he waves his spoon, "Where are you taking the box?" Tommy asks, "Oh Jade is having a bonfire later and she said we can bring stuff to burn and so I'm going to burn Ryan's stuff." I tell him, "A BONFIRE CAN I COME?" Brandon gets excited, "I'll ask Jade and if she says yes then yeah I'll come pick you up, how about you Tommy?" He shakes his head, "It's okay I'm good Imma wait for mom and dad to come home I have some stuff to ask them." He says, I say goodbye to them and I put the box in the trunk of my car. I will get over him. I hop into the car and I drive off to school. 

Quinn's POV:

"AYO QUINN!" I hear Jade's voice I walk up to her and she wraps her arm around my shoulder, "Please please tell me you are coming tonight." She looks at me, "Hell yeah I'm coming to tonight I can't wait, a huge ass bonfire who wouldn't want to come." I smile at her and she gets excited. We continue talking about what's happening with the set after school a few minutes Anna joins our group, "Hey Bubs." she hugs me, "Hey Boon." I hug her back, Anna I continue talking about random stuff and that I'll see Brandon again tonight. "Hey guys we're here too." Daisy calls us out, "Right right sorry." I tell her and she rolls her eyes laughing, "Here's a thought why aren't you guys dating yet, you guys already act like it." Emery winks at me and Arya nudges Anna, "Uhhhh." We both say, "Because she just got of a relationship and I want to wait until she's ready for a new one." I tell them EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T ASKED HER OUT YET, "Awww that's cute Quinn." I'm going to smack Jade SHES DOING THIS ON PURPOSE, "Well Anna are you ready for another relationship?" Emmi asks her and her face is red like mine, "Um well you know I'm getting there, so soon probably yes." I hear her say, "There so soon." Soph comments smirking at the both of us. "Oh oh you hear that that's the bell." I say and both Anna and I leave the group, that was too awkward. 

Jennifer wasn't in class today which is the biggest blessing in my day today, no annoying person and since her phone is broken I won't feel my phone vibrate every second of the day. My first three classes went by pretty quickly even my second period with Ryan was okay, granted I still hate his guts but he's an okay guy I can see why girls fall for him, but now it's time for lunch. 

Emery's POV:

"We need to do something about Quinn and Anna." I say to them, everyone's here except Arya, Anna and Quinn, "True but what, they still haven't admitted they like each other." Emmi says, "Well what if we shove them into a closet." Soph says, "What?" Daisy asks, "You know how we were talking about shoving Jennifer into a closet if she gets too close to Anna and Quinn, why don't we shove them into the closet instead." Soph explains, "That isn't a bad idea." I say after, "But how are we going to get in a closet without you know ratting ourselves out." Emmi asks, "Jennifer." Daisy and Jade say at the same time, "Jennifer?" Emmi and I ask, "Yeah they both hate her so if we have Jennifer go over to them or like 'chase' them they'll run and hide in a closet or the bathroom or an empty classroom." Jade explains, "I like it." Emmi says giving her approval, "Oh shhh here they come." Soph says and we start talking about something random. "Sup guys." Arya waves and we wave back, "Are y'all ready for tonight?" Jade asks and we all cheer, "I can't wait to burn stuff." Soph says, "Uh oh pyro alert." I joke and everyone starts laughing, except Quinn and Anna who are in the own little world again. They both like each other but Quinn is giving her the benefit of the doubt that she isn't ready for a new relationship which honestly interesting to see. Anna's properly healing before jumping in with Quinn so that her past relationship won't affect the new one. It's mature for the both of them. 

EMERGENCY CODE RED🚨

Me

So do you think we can get them together by the end of the week

Arya

Yes, Anna told me she's burning Ryan's stuff at the bonfire tonight

Jade

YAY more stuff to burn let's goooo 

Daisy

If she's burning them tonight then we can definitely get them together by the end of the week 

Emmi

She'll be over him soon she isn't bothered by his name anymore which is a good thing

Me

Quinn is willing to wait but I think we need to start something soon, I mean look at them they're still stuck in their world, 

We all look at each other from our phones and we turn our heads seeing her and Anna laughing and smiling

Soph

So Mission: Stick them in a closet?

Arya 

We're doing it 

Emmi 

How are we getting Jennifer to get them though

Jade

Couldn't we just tell her to get Quinn or something?

Daisy

She would know that we're trying to do something and blame us then her and Anna would know we're trying to do something. 

Me

We'll find a random kid to do it later

Soph

What happens when they are in the closet? Wait how are we going to know where they are?

Arya

When we see them run off I guess we can follow them

Daisy

Do we leave them in there?

Emmi

I don't think that'd be a good idea, what if a cleaner needs to get some stuff what are they supposed to say about them being in a closet 

Me

Remember what happened last year with Jess and Lukas

Jade

Don't remind me that was nasty 

Soph 

Even the janitor threw up

Me 

Um We'll just give them a few minutes I guess then open the door

Arya

Sounds good to me

Emmi

We got this 

Daisy

Mission begins when we start setting up. 

Me

This is going to be fun

Jade

I forgot to tell y'all the bonfire starts when we're done setting up so we can all straight to my house after