Prologue

Mini A/N: This story has gone through editing, specifically with the name changes in the book, so don't worry if some of the comments don't make any sense. It was a late decision before this book got a lot of reads which I'm very thankful for but the storyline is the same and has not changed. Thank you for giving this book a chance, Enjoy!

Story Playlist:

"gtg ttyl" by Blackbear 
"Anchor" by Novo Amor 
"We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" by Ella Eyre 
"Lurk" by The Neighborhood
"Touch" by Sleeping At Last
"Out of Love" by Alessia Cara
"Coaster" by Khalid 
"School Globes" by XXXtentacion
"You & Jennifer" by bülow
"Can I Have This Dance" by High School Musical 3 cast
"Hometown" by Twenty-One Pilots
"Hearing" by Sleeping At Last
"Love Like You" by Steven Universe cast
"Become the Warm Jets" by Current Joys
"Dancing in The Dark" by Rihanna
"All of The Stars" by Ed Sheeran
"Glitter" by BENNE
"Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
"Song on The Beach" by Arcadia Fire
"Photograph" by Ed Seeran
"Gone Gone Gone" by Phillips Phillips

Last day of 4th Grade

Anna's POV:

"Hey Quinn it's the last day of school what should we do?" I ask her, she's taller than me so I have to look up a little. She takes my hand and we run out onto the play ground, after running we sit underneath the tree at the end of the soccer field. I sat down with my legs crossed looking up into the green leaves. "I'm so excited for the summer, we're going to have so much fun!" I say out loud to Quinn as she sits down in front of me with her legs crossed too. I looked at her face and she didn't look happy.

"Are you okay Quinn?" I ask her and she shakes her head, "What's wrong?" I ask her and she looks up at me. "I can't hang out with you this summer Anna." She says and I start to get sad. "But why not?" I ask again, "Because I'm not going to be here" she says ripping grass out of the ground, "But you live here, and we were supposed to go to Emmi's birthday party, with Emery, Daisy, Jade and Sophie remember and Lukas will be there too" I say back ripping grass with her, "I know but my mom said we're moving." She says and she looks at me.

"You're moving?" I'm confused, "Yeah I don't know where to though, she said it's far." Quinn closes one of her eyes because of the sun. "When are you coming back then?" I ask lifting my hand so I can block the sun, "I don't know she said maybe I won't." she says sadly and my straight face turns into a frown.

We hear the bell ring and we stand up brushing the dirt of our clothes and we walk into our grade line and Quinn holds my hand. "Is everyone here?" Mrs. Jones asks and we nod and walk inside. We clean up the classroom and Emmi and Daisy walk up to me, "Hey Anna let's have a sleep over tonight." Daisy says and Emmi nods, "Okay I need to ask my mom at the end of the day." I say back and we play around the rest of the time. "Okay Class come here!" the teacher says and we all sit down on the floor. "So it's summer vacation and I hope you all have fun this summer, I loved teaching all of you and I can't wait to see you guys next year." she says and we all clap but I try to look for Quinn because she's not going to be here next year. Some of the other kids get up to hug Mrs. Jones and I do the same. Then I see some parents at the door and I see my mom and Daisy's mom and Emmi's mom. We all go over to them and we ask for the sleepover and they say yes. Before we leave I run over to Quinn, "My mom is here Quinn I'm going home." I say and she stands up and gives me a hug, "Okay, I'm going to miss you." she says and I put my arms around her too, "I'm going to miss you too can you visit though?" I ask her and she smiles and nods her head. "Also don't forget me" I say smiling at her, "Anna come on we don't have all day!" My mom says and I start walking to her, "I won't forget you Anna!" Quinn shouts, "I won't forget you Quinn!" I shout back and I wave at her before I leave the classroom.

First Day of 5th Grade

I walk into our classroom with Emery and Lukas we see our names on desks and I get to sit with Emmi and Daisy, I put my stuff down and I look at the other desks to see if Quinn's name is around. "Alright class find your seat and stay quiet" I hear the teacher say and I walk back sitting between Emmi and Daisy, I look at the door watching other kids walk in and I see the teacher close the door. She really did move and she never visited. Did she forget about me?