63. Dance cont.

*DON'T play song yet*

Quinn's POV:

"What do you mean she's not here?" Emmi asks, "She's not here Emmi I don't know Brandon says she's isn't here and Tommy doesn't know either." I scratch the back of my head, "What if she's already you know at the dance?" Emery mentions, "You said she took her dress right, maybe something happened to it?" Arya adds on, "Brandon was she happy when she left?" Emmi asks and he shakes his head, "OH I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" I burst out making them jump a bit, "SO where is she?" Emmi asks, "She's where I went when I was upset, I'll see you guys at the dance okay." I tell them and I run to my car.

Tommy's POV:

"WAIT QUINN HEY!!" I run out of the house, "Hey Tommy." I turn around seeing everyone standing all dressed up, "Hey guys." I wave back. "Why are you carrying lights?" Daisy asks, "It's for Quinn's plan I have bunch of poles that we can put up and we're gonna wrap these lights around them so we can make a tunnel type thing so when you guys come back Anna will walk down it and QUINN will be on the other side ready to ask her" I tell them pointing at the poles by the garage, "Awww it's simplistic I like it." Emery says, "Right it's better than what Ryan did." Jade adds, "THANK YOU finally someone understands." I start to untangle the lights, "But why did you need Ag?" Arya asks, "Because I found these lights with a blue tint and I don't know if Quinn wants these or the soft yellow lights." I tell them and a few of them facepalm themselves. "Okay okay so this tunnel isn't going to build itself come on come one, chop chop, and Emmi, Quinn said that you have something planned" He looks at me, "You're right, do you happen happen to have a polaroid camera." I ask him and he smiles.

*Play song*

Quinn's POV:

I pull into our elementary school parking lot and I quickly hop out of my car and I run into the building, "ANNA! ANNA WHERE ARE YOU?" I run to the our old classroom I push open the door but it's locked, huh, "Anna, are you in here?" I press my ear against the wall hearing small sniffles, "Anna please let me in." I tell her and I hear the door unlock and I see it open. "Hey bubs." She looks up at me, "Hey hey what's wrong please don't cry." I pull her in my arms, I pull away wiping her cheeks and and we go inside, I see her dress and a make up bag on the old teacher desk, she sits down and I grab a chair from the pile and I sit front of her, "Please tell me?" I ask her again holding her hands.

"It's just that you're leaving, I don't want you to leave and I know we still have all of this time left but I'm not ready for when that day comes and Emmi said that it's going to be okay and that we shouldn't be sad, but I'm sad so here I am here where it all started and it's all just coming back to me how we met to the last day of school." She explains, "Come here." I pull her towards me making her sit on my lap and I just hold her, "I promise you that this isn't going to be the end, it's not and it's okay if we're going to be sad, but this isn't going to be the end of us. Why would it? And plus I'm still here, I'm still with you and even when I do move I will still be with you." I kiss her forehead and I hear her start to calm down, "No more running?" She asks, lifting her head up, "No more running." I say back. "Okay what time is it?" she asks, and I pull out my phone, "It is five-fifteen." I look back at her, "I'm going to get ready." She stands up wiping under her eyes and she grabs her stuff walking out of the classroom.

I wait a few minutes as I wander around the classroom for a few minutes waiting for Anna to come back. "Hey Quinn, what do you think?" I turn around, "Wow."

*Flashback

"WHERE'S MY SWORD?" Jade yells running around the classroom, "Do you have yours Emery?" I ask her and she pulls it out of her belt, "We look pretty good as knights." She says and I agree, "We look cool, is being a knight a real job?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders, "I FOUND IT!" Jade runs back over to us showing it to us, "Are your families coming to the play?" She ask, "My mom and dad are." Emery says, "My mom is coming too." I tell them, I look around for the people that have to be princesses but they're not here, "I challenge you to a duel." I look at Jade pointing her sword at me, "I accept this duel." I laugh back and we start hitting our swords together. "OKAY CLASS REMEMBER WHO YOUR PARTNERS ARE, KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOUR REMEMBER WHO YOUR PRINCESS IS AS THEY START TO COME INTO THE CLASSROOM AND ONCE THEY'RE HERE WE'LL GO OVER EVERYTHING ONE MORE TIME THEN WE HEAD DOWN TO THE GYM TO SHOW OUR FAMILIES THE PLAY WE WORKED HARD ON!" Mrs. Jones tells everyone.

"Who's your princess?" Emery asks us, "I got Soph." Jade balances the sword on her hand and I try it too, "I got Anna, what about you?" I ask, "I got Daisy, I was supposed to get Emmi but she wanted to be the narrator." Emery says, "Emmi is a good reader so that makes sense." I tell to Emery and she agrees. We hear the door open and we see some of the girls walk in but I didn't see Anna so Jade and I played with our helmets, "Haha I can you through my helmet". Jade laughs, "I put mine over my head and I look at her, "I can see you too." I laugh, "Hey Quinn, what do you think?" I lift up the visor and I see Anna is a purple dress, "Wow" I tell her, "Do you like it?" She asks and I nod my head, "You look pretty" I smile, "Thank you, you look really cool in the armor" she smiles, I pull down the visor and I bend down, "I am Sir Knight Madden." I hear her laugh and I stand back up, "And I am Princess Levine." She does a thing called a curtsey.

Flashback Ends*

Anna's wearing a purple dress that cuts off at her knees, with a lacy top along with with her hair down and white nikes like mine. "Your jaw is still on the ground so I'm assuming you like it." She stands there smiling at me and I nod my head, "You look beautiful." I hold out my hand and she takes it as I pull her towards me. "Thank you and you don't look too bad yourself." she gives me a kiss, "Why thank you Princess Levine, ready to go?" I ask and she nods her head, "Yes, and you're welcome Sir Knight Madden."

Hey, Remember Me? (GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें