33. Reality Check

Quinn's POV:

I walk into my classroom putting my bag down by my desk, "Good morning Madden, Jennifer is in the office making copies, can you please help her, I'll mark you as here." The teacher writes me a pass and I start walk out of the classroom, it's pretty quiet in the halls, is everyone really in class? I make it to the office and I see Jenny is the back, "Quinn over here." She turns around waving at me. I walk over to her and puts a stack of papers in my hand, "Oh I'm sorry about Daisy earlier, I didn't mean to." She looks at me, "Oh it's okay just be a little careful." I just smile at her, "You know you have a cute smile?" She turns back to the printer, "Uh yeah I guess thank you" is she flirting with me? "I have a question, well I have two but the second depends on the answer of the first." She turns back to me adding more papers to the stack, "Well I probably have an answer." I laugh. "Okay so are you and Anna like talking? Or together?" Well that was a question I wasn't expecting uh well we're not, I actually don't know how she feels towards me. I know my feelings for her but I don't know what she thinks about me, "Uh no we're just best friends." I tell her and smiles forms on her face, "Okay so second question, do you want to go on a date with me or like hang out?" She puts the last stack on top of the rest and we walk back to class.

Did she really just ask me out on a date, but then she said hang out so which one is it, a date? or a hang out? What if it's a hang out then it turns into a date, Quinn quit overthinking you're doing it again. "Uh yeah sure why not," I smile at her, you really had to say yes didn't you, now hope that your friends don't have any plans on whatever this hang out date is supposed to be. We walk back into class, "Thank you girls you can put them on my desk and class is about to end so you two can just do whatever till class ends." The teacher points at her desk and I just drop the papers on top fixing them up a bit. I walk back to my seat and Jenny tries to have a conversation but I kinda ignore her, which might bite me in the ass later but it's fine, I'm more worried about my next class since Ryan is in it but I have Daisy in there too which is helps a lot.

Daisy's POV:

I hear the bell ring and I get out of my first period heading to my locker seeing Emmi and Jade as always but Anna's there too, "Hey guys!" I say opening my locker, "Hey Daisy you need to come with us to the bathroom I have something to tell you, it's really important." Anna tells me and I look at her for a bit, "Uh I don't I have Quinn and Ryan in my next class and I feel like something might blow up if I don't stay," I respond closing my locker, "But it's about Quinn and there's a teacher in there please like this is important like important important," I look at Jade and Emmi and they nod their heads, "Okay fine I'll go, I'll just tell my teacher," I tell them and Anna smiles walking away, "Do you guys know what she has to say?" I ask them and they shake their heads, "I have no clue." Jade says, we say bye to each other and I see Ryan walk into the classroom, oh boy, I walk in after him and him and Quinn just look at each other, I put my backpack down, "Hey Daisy, how are you?" Quinn asks, I look at her but she still looks at Ryan, "I'm doing good, but I have to go to the bathroom." I tell her and she gives me a thumbs up, okay then this is weird. I grab the pass from the desk at the back signing my name and I walk back into the hall way and I see Jennifer walk out of her classroom also going to the bathroom.

I walk inside smelling some weird fruit because of the freshman girls who think it's cool to vape in here everyday, like what kind of bathroom smells like cotton candy or strawberry kiwi everyday it's obvious. I see the girls except Emery and Soph, I walk over to them but they don't anything, "So what's so important?" I ask and Arya points at the freshman girls giggling, oh Anna can't say it in front of them, "AYO freshmen go to class and put those damn vapes away, you're not cool, people think you're shit, no senior guy is gonna think you're the hottest girl in school because of that, welcome to high school now scram Fresh meat!!" Jade raises her voice and the bathroom goes quiet, the girls look at the each other, "Oh yeah and who are you?" One of the girls sasses Jade, that was a bad idea. Jade walks up to them and grabs the vape out of her hand and bends it. Oh my god she just bent a whole ass vape pen. "I said scram." Jade lowers her voice and majority of the girls leave the bathroom and the freshmen look at us a little scared a few seconds later one of them starts crying "Come on I'll buy you one," one her friends tells her as they leave.

"I hate freshmen girls." Jade scoffs and we all look at her, we haven't seen Jade like that before this is new, usually it's Quinn that does all the somewhat bullying shit to get their way. "That was impressive." Emmi claps and we all laugh. "True they needed a reality check anyways about my important news." Anna says and we all lean in, "Okay so you know how Quinn stayed the night again." She says and we all nod, "I ended up falling asleep but like I could still the noises in the room and then she started talking but the main thing I got was that she said she loves me." My jaw drops to the floor, "OH MY GOD FOR REAL?!" Arya starts jumping up a down, "I knew it I knew it I knew it." Jade does a little dance, "I know I know I was freaking about it this morning but but the thing that's getting me is that I don't if she meant like in a friendship way or if she actually has feelings for me," She looks at us for an answer, "Wait wait why does it matter if its about friends or not?" Emmi asks and we all look back at Anna, "Um because uh I might well um I like her." She quietly says, "Wait I didn't hear you?" Arya leans in trying to get Anna to say it louder, "I like Quinn." She smiles and we start cheering, "YEAHHHH YOU DOOOO!" Jade hits her arm, "Ow Jade!" Anna says making us laugh, "Finally you admit it." I pat her head, "So are you over Ryan?" I ask her and her smile disappears, "Well no, not yet, I know I'm not over him because I can't look at him or think about him without wanting to cry or wanting to just sink to the floor you know and I'm just I don't worried that because if I take a long ass time trying to get over him, she probably won't wait and just go to someone who is ready for a relationships."

Jennifer's POV:

Wait Anna likes Quinn?