25. So What Do You Think?

Quinn's POV:

I wake to my phone going off, I roll over seeing Jenny's name pop up. *Hello?*, *Hey are- are you still sleeping? I'm sorry if I woke up up*, *No no it's okay I've been up*, *Oh okay well um the party time moved it starts at five now instead of six so yeah just to let you know, but I'll you get back to what you were doing*, *Noted I'll be there at six then, see ya*, *See You later Quinn* I hang up the phone and I go back to sleep. "Quinn? Ayo wake up" I open my eyes seeing Emery and Jade hover above me, "What are you guys doing here?" I ask sitting up, "We're here to wake you up because you weren't answering your phone and because Anna was a little scared that you weren't answering her" Jade says, I grab my phone seeing missed calls and unanswered messages and it's already 4pm, "Shit I was that tired, Jenny called me this morning and I picked her call up but after that I passed out again. "Wow don't tell that to Anna, she'll kill you." Emery laughs and I agree with them, "But come on hurry up we're gonna head out because we need to pick up some of the girls so are you good here?" Jade asks and I give them a thumbs up, "Yeah go ahead I'll meet y'all there." I tell them and they leave my room. Was Anna really worried about me, I look at my phone opening my messages and yup it's all there,

Boon <3

Boon <3

Good morning Bubs
QUINN
WAKE UP
How are you still sleeping it's like 12pm
Honestly I don't know how you're still sleeping
You're not dead are you?
PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T GO FIGHT RYAN I TOLD YOU I WILL HANDLE IT
Nope you're still not answering
Okay I know you wouldn't ignore me so you're most definitely still sleeping
Quinn
HEY
Bubs
BUBS
QUINN GEORGE MADDEN
QUINN GEORGE MADDEM IT IS 3PM
I'm sending Em and Jade over

Me

I'm up now
How dare you use my full name

I put my phone down and I start to get dressed I pull out black jeans, my yellow hoodie and my white air forces from my closet. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I hear my phone go off from my room. I finish getting dressed and I check my phone to see who it is.

Boon <3

Boon <3

I dare use your full name you're the one not answering me

Me

My apologies I WAS SLEEPING

Boon <3

For an entire day?!

Me

Yes and entire day

Boon <3

You're like a bear you hibernate anyways are you still going to the party?

Me

Yup I'm meeting the rest of the gang there, how about you?

Boon <3

I'm riding with Ryan to the party but we might be a little later

Me

I thought he was the one the hosting it?

Boon <3

Oh he helps plan parties like this but he doesn't host them

Me

So this house address isn't his

Boon <3

Nope, why?

Me

Nothing nothing, I'm about to leave I'll see you later

Boon <3

Be safe, I'll see you there

Me

See ya

I put my phone in my pocket and I walk down stairs seeing my mom watch the Bachelorette I think, "Hey mom, I'm heading out." I tell her, "Okay be safe please, don't be out too late." she says and I walk out the front door, hopping into my car and I look up where this party is at.

Anna's POV:

"Ryan are you done yet?" I yell up the stairs, "Why is he here again?" Brandon pauses his video game and looks at me, "Yeah why is he here?" Tommy looks up from the couch, "He's getting ready for the party." I tell them and they look at each other, "But why here?" Tommy asks, and I shrug my shoulders, "Why can't it be Quinn that comes here?" Brandon goes back to playing his video game, "She's coming tomorrow she misses you too by the way." I tell him and he turns back towards me not caring about his game, "Wait really?" I see his face light up, "Yup she sure is." I tell him, "Hey buddy you're losing." Tommy points at the T.V. and he gets up from the couch, "Ohhhh so she is coming over huh?" He teases me, "Shut up, yes she is why?" I ask following him to the kitchen, "Because you know you like her." he whispers, "Speaking of that why haven't broken up with him if you like someone else." He asks looking at me dead in the eye, "Uh technically I don't like her that much like I know I feel something you know." I try to tell him and he looks at me a little dumbfounded, "Wait so do you like her or not?" he looks at me squinting his eyes, "I-", "I'M READY" I get cut of by Ryan, "Oh finally." I sigh, I look at my phone and it's already been 30 minutes since the party started, "Hey now come one look at me." he says and does a spin, "Is that a blazer?" I ask and he fixes it, "Yup," he smiles, "Um you know that this is a high school party right?" I ask him, he's dressed like he's going to dinner where you meet the parents, I look like I could be going to party, a black crop top, black jeans, white bandana and I look great.

"It doesn't matter come on let's just go" I say and we start walking out of the house, "BYE ANNA! BYE SHITHEAD!" I hear Tommy yell, "BYE ANNA! BYE SHITHEAD!" Brandon yells after, "BRANDON DON'T SAY THAT!" And that was the last thing I heard before closing the door. "Why do they call me shithead?" Ryan asks while we get into his car, "Because you don't treat them right, and let's not argue about this now I'm not trying to go to the party mad or upset." I tell him and he starts driving. It was a quiet ride not like the one I had with Quinn yesterday, Ryan still does what he usually does while he drives, he hums, taps the steering wheel, occasional road rage, or screams at the top of his lungs when he does something wrong like not signaling that's something I never understood and his radio also doesn't work so can't play music but sometimes the quietness is nice. We get to the house and there's a lot of cars parked, he finds a place and we both hop out. You can just faintly hear the music blasting as some kids hand out on the porch. Ryan takes my hand and we walk to the front but he pulls me to the side before we walk inside, oh boy it's happening. "So um I wanted to talk to you about us, we've gone through a lot and we've been able to overcome that, you know I care about you and you know that I love you, I love having you in my life and I hope I'm able to give you that happiness back, I don't know what I would do without you. So with that being said." I see him reach into his pocket and he pulls out a small black box, "Don't worry I'm not proposing." he jokes and I let out a nervous laugh. "I promise that I will continue loving you and I will always try my best to make you happy, Do you make that promise to me too?" He looks up at me opening the box and I see a silver band, with the word love engraved on it, I stare a it for a few seconds before saying anything, I knew this was coming and yet something is stopping me. "So what do you think? Anna?"