46. After School Meeting

Quinn's POV:

I walk into the gym knowing Jennifer isn't here, well not here yet, the note kinda brought my mood down but that isn't stopping me from having a good day. I see Daisy, Emmi and Anna already dressed, "How are you guys so fast?" I point at them being dressed out, "No clue." Emmi laughs, "Okay let me catch up." I drop my stuff and I start to take my shirt off and Emmi and Daisy turn around but Anna doesn't. I grab my shirt from my locker and she's still looking at me more like gazing from the looks of it, "You know Anna if you take a picture in will last longer." I smirk at her, and I see her blush "You know you are right." she says taking her phone out of her pocket and she takes a picture before I could even react. "There I know I have a picture." She shows me her screen and I see me along with a smirk, "Wow okay I see how it is." I tease her, I put on my shirt and I take a picture of her, "OH MY GOD NO!" She jumps up and I show it to her, "NOOO I look ugly stop give it to me." She whines, I hold the phone up so she can't reach, and I just laugh at her tryin to jump to get it, "Stop laughing, come one bubs please." She stops and starts making her puppy eyes, oh no.

"Quinn you might want to stop, she's starting again." I hear Daisy laugh and she's right, Anna pouts her bottom lip and that's why I break, "Okay okay stop stop with the puppy eyes, here see it's gone." I show her my phone, and she immediately stops, and smiles at me. How does she have this control over me? "I can't believe you did that." I tell her and continues to smile at me, "You love me soo you're stuck with me and my ways." She says smirking, I bend down to her height placing my hands on my knees, "I guess I am stuck with you and your ways, good think I can take them." I look at her while we hold eye contact, "Okay married couple, lovebirds, everything in between you two are making me feel single." Daisy walk between us breaking the eye contact and I stand up straight hearing Anna and Emmi laugh. I turn to her and I see her smile grow bigger, it's cute. "Okay let's go." Emmi starts pushing us out the locker room. We walk outside but I don't see basketballs anywhere.

"OKAY GIRLS LISTEN UP WE HAVE A JOB TO DO AND THAT'S TO CLEAN UP THE GYM FOR THE DANCE, SO WE NEED TO PUSH BACK THE BASKETBALL HOOPS, MOP THE FLOORS, REMOVE THE VOLLEYBALL POSTS, AND WHATEVER ELSE NEEDS TO BE DONE!" She points at everything that needs to be done, "Quinn since you are the tallest you will be pushing these hoops towards the wall and push the hoops to the ceiling and you would need someone to help you" I look at Anna and she nods her head, "I'll do it with Anna." I tell her and I hear a few of the girls mumble. "LADIES LETS NOT I HEAR YOU TALK IN THE LOCKER ROOM OKAY I AM SORRY THAT QUINN HAS CHOSEN ANNA AND TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT! 'She can rail me' MEANS SO HUSH!" She yells and I immediately look down at the ground and I feel Anna stand behind me and I hear Daisy and Emmi laughing, good to know that there are people in this school that wants me to rail them. She tells us to get to work and I turn around and I see Anna trying to hold in her laugh, "Those girls can dream all they want but you railing them is never going to happen." She bursts out, "Oh is someone jealous." I teach her and she turn around and I get smacked in the face by her ponytail. "No I am not." She starts to walk away. I catch up behind her and I pick her up "Nice try getting away but we have a job to do." I hear her laugh putting her down. "Ookay come on let's get this done." She calms down, I crouch down in the ground and I feel her thighs on my shoulders, "Okay and stand." She says and I slowly get up holding onto her things as she sits on my shoulders, "Oh my god this is what's it like to be tall." She lets out a laugh.

Anna and I finish up with the basketball hoops and we walk over to Emmi and Daisy who are helping with the trash. "AYO guys look you have no idea how weird this feels." Anna laughs, I feel her hold my the sides of my face so it's kind of hard to talk. "Wow you're tall." Emmi laughs, "Definitely tall Jesus Christ you might actually be able to reach the ceiling in the hallways." Daisy has her hand over her mouth. "Can we try please bubs." She pinches her cheeks, "Ahhh no let's not." I manage to get out, "Why not?" She asks, "ALRIGHT LADIES GOOD JOB NO YOU ALL CAN GET DRESSED!" I turn around seeing our teacher point to the lock rooms with her clipboard, "Because of that." I laugh and wall walk back to get dressed. Anna again kept looking at me and I didn't notice till I was putting my shirt on. We walk over to our math class saying bye to Emmi and Daisy. We walk in seeing on the board that we have a test, yay, I look at Anna and she smiles, "You got this." She tells me walking over to her desk, I give her a thumbs up and I say hello to Soph who's already for the test.

Name and Date as always, alright now first question, nope too hard next one, ah ha also nope next one. Alright who the hell made this test it's hard as shit the hell. I eventually finish it after skipping each question like 3 times before knowing what to write at all. Class ends and Emery and Anna rush over to us. "Ready to get our meeting over and done with." Emery asks, "Yessir let's go." Soph responds and we leave the classroom, I wrap my arm over Anna's shoulder as she's still is wearing my hoodie and we walk to our hang out spot in the morning, "Where's the meeting at?" Emery asks, "It's in the library." Emmi tells us and we all start walking towards it but Jade pulls me back, "Hey what's up?" I ask her, "Um yeah so Jennifer is here." She whispers to me, "Oh shit what?"

*Flashback

We walk to my car and I open up the passenger side door and I see it fall onto my foot, Emery looks over my shoulder and we both read it.

I'll see you soon, I broke my phone so I had a friend do this, I'll be at school soon mainly to help out with a few things for the dance but also to say to you. See ya Quinn <3

"Well all I have to say is that they should've hit her harder." She laughs, "Yeah you're right." I rip it in half and I take a pen out of my pocket, "What are you doing now?" Emery asks, "One I am writing a note for Anna to be safe when driving, and with the second half I'm not going to do anything, like it's not important and even if it is, it's not important to me." I crumple up the note throwing it somewhere,

Flashback Ends*

"Yeah I went to the bathroom and she I saw her walk in the hallways and we know that she's going to be in that meeting." She whispers back, I look in the huge windows seeing her stand with other people in front of a board with a leg brace on. "It's going to be fine as long as she doesn't get touchy or something then my day will still be good." I tell Jade and we walk inside and by the looks of things it's already started. I sit beside Anna and she rests her head on my shoulder. "I think that covers all the jobs, now we will spend one to two hours after school everyday to set up, we have the big things covered like food and the DJ but all the decorations is all up to you guys." The guy from lunch tells us, "Hey Bubs I put us down for decorating the walls since we're able to reach with me on shoulders." Anna whispers, "Sounds good to me Boon.".

Anna's POV:

I can't believe Jennifer is here, I kinda wish they hit her harder but it's fine. I have Quinn she doesn't and the second well maybe not the second but the day I get over Ryan, I will tell her about how I feel, they finishes up the meeting and we get up, "Oh hi." I turn around seeing Jennifer limp to her, "Hey guys my parents want me home." I show them my phone, they say bye to me and Quinn walks over to me giving me a hug, "I promise I'll give your hoodies back." I laugh, "It's okay I have more in my closet, don't sweat it, but I'll see you tomorrow." She tells me and she walks back over to Jennifer, I walk out of the library "Is that your hoodie?" is the last thing I hear. I walk out to my car seeing a note under my wiper,

Ayo Boon be safe we don't want to pull a Jennifer haha my kidding but text me when you get home, I love you Boon :)