Epilogue

*DON'T play song yet* I'll explain what my sad ending would've been in my last A/N for this book later today

1 month later

Quinn's POV:

I hear my alarm go off and I lift up my head from the pillow and I reach over to turn it off. It's 5 in the morning and I need to leave now well soon at least but it will all be worth it. It will all be worth it. I sit up in my bed, I stretch out my body "It will all be worth it." I say one more time to myself. I get up walking over to my closet and I grab my duffel bag that's sitting at the top; I start to pull shirts and pants of their hangers along with grabbing a hoodies, underwear and socks. I shove them all in my bag and I drop it beside my bed and I take a peek outside seeing the sky still dark, I look at my phone and it's now 5:15. "I still have time." I whisper and I walk downstairs to make myself breakfast and coffee might as well since it'll be a long way and the less stops the better. I finish eating and I look at the time again, shit I have to leave now. I drop my plate in the sink and I quickly wash it, I look back at the clock on the wall and I dry off my hands reaching into my pocket for my phone. I go to my contacts as I run up the stairs to my room, *Hello?* I hear Emmi's voice.

*Ayo Emmi I'm leaving* I grab my duffel bag from the side of my bed, *Okay cool, so just text me like we planned and I'll meet you by the gate and don't pay for anything when you get there okay?* *Okay I got it, also why are you up at this time?* *Because you called and as much as you want this to be a success, I want it to be too so if it means sacrificing a little bit of sleep for someone's happiness then so be it you both deserve this anyway so like yeah and I know everyone else will be excited too* *You truly are the best but yeah I'll text you and I will also let you sleep now goodnight* *Goodnight Quinn watch out for stupid drivers I feel Anna would kill me if I didn't tell you not to be reckless* *Haha you're probably right, I'll see you later* *See you later* I hear the line drop and I grab my mom's car keys off my desk, my mom got an off too and she said she's just going stay in the house to sleep so she let me take her car. I walk out the front door and I shiver from the cold air. I walk to her car and I unlock it throwing my bag into the passenger seat and I hop inside taking a deep breath, "Alright I got this." I tell myself sticking the key into the ignition, we just have to quickly pick someone up.

Several hours later

Anna's POV:

I stare at my screen while everyone is talking around me, "Hey Anna you good?" I hear Daisy asks, "Yeah yeah." I say still not looking away from the screen, everytime a notification pops up I hope it's her but it isn't, this isn't like her. "Can you tell us why you're staring at your phone like it's going to grow legs and walk away?" Emery asks and I look up seeing everyone look a little concerned, I sigh leaning back into my chair hearing other kids conversations in the cafeteria. "Well?" Soph shakes me a bit, "I don't like seeing you like this especially on a day where you should be you know excited and pumped up." Jade explains giving me a thumbs up. She's right, today is our championship game and we worked so hard for it, we had our losses but we came back destroying other teams and even though I should be happy and excited, but it's just doesn't feel right. I hear my phone go off and I lunge myself at it quickly scanning the screen but it's not what I wanted. "ANNA, you're scaring me what's wrong?" Emmi grabs my shoulders and makes me look at her, "IT'S QUINN OKAY!" I yell out hearing the cafeteria go quiet for a few seconds and she lets me go. I turn back to my phone still not seeing her name. "What happened to Quinn?" Arya asks rubbing my back.

"She hasn't answered me, she hasn't even opened my message. I even called her and she didn't pick up. She's never done that, we always say good morning to each other even if we're late, busy or if we're at school or work, neither of us have ever missed a morning same thing with goodnight, we always say it. Whenever she calls I'll pick up and she's always done the same for me. We'll tell each other if we're driving or on the road so we won't be distracted. This isn't like her, she doesn't just disappear out of the blue, if we have problem we'll try to talk about it, we'll try to figure it out together. This is longest she's ever left me on delivered, this is the longest she's not called me back and I'm not trying to make myself sound like one of those girls that can't let the partner have their own life but this just isn't like her. What if something happened to her? I haven't even told her we made it to the championships it was supposed to be a surprise for her because I know she will be just as happy as I was when I found out but half of the day has gone by and she doesn't know." I explain to them letting my head rest on the table and I turn my phone over turning the ringer off.