61. I Just Want You To Know

Emmi's POV:

"I think that's a really good idea." Quinn smiles, we hear a toilet flush, we ended up ditching our 4th and 5th period to talk about how she can ask out Anna, "Anna told us that you two a practically living together at each others house so where would you two be tomorrow night?" I ask her, "Well she's staying at my place tonight so tomorrow it would be hers." She starts counting on her fingers, "That can work and we can even get Tommy and Brandon to help us out too you know to make less suspicious." I tell her and we hear the door open and I see a girl from my 6th period walk in, "Uh we should probably head back to class, but we got our plan set, you can tell Tommy about this and I'll tell everyone else and and I'll make sure no one will tell." Quinn nods her head we both walk out of the bathroom and we bump into Jennifer. "Jennifer." I say raising an eyebrow, "Emmi, hey stranger." she glares at me but smiles at Quinn, Jennifer looks at me again and goes inside the bathroom, "Why is she calling you stranger, doesn't she know you?" I question, "Uh yeah I told her that we should probably start the "friendship" over." she quotes. "Well at least she knows that it's you and Anna." I nudge her, we say bye to each other and I walk into my classroom taking my phone out.

EMERGENCY CODE RED🚨

Me

So remember how I told you guys that we should wait before we do anything with the Quinn asks out Anna thing

Jade

Yes

Soph

Oooh did something good happen?

Arya

Or is it bad

Emery

Why would it be bad?

Daisy

Emmmmiiii telllll usss pleaseeee we don't have all day

Me

We came up with a plan and it involves you guys well there's too plans

Jade

2 plans?

Me

Yeah one's for asking out Anna and there's another plan we came up with but that's for later like in a month or 2

Emery

So what plan involves us

Me

The 1st one

Arya

What do we need to do

Me

So 1st no telling Anna like no telling Anna whatsoever no hinting or riddles nothing

Daisy

Aye aye Captain

Me

And two we need lights like fairy lights and we need those confetti poppers

Soph

I can get the poppers

Emery

When is this?

Me

Tomorrow night after the dance

Jade

Where?

Me

At Anna's house

Arya

How are we pulling that off when we're all going to be with Anna

Me

We're going to set up beforehand Quinn is going to pick Anna up and they're going to do their thing so we set up

Daisy

This is going to be so cute

Me

And we're all going tonight okay

Jade

I can't wait

Quinn's POV:

"I swear you're always on your phone." I say to Soph, "Yeah yeah at least I come to school to stay in class." She raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh touche." I laugh, "What's the plan for tonight though?" She asks, "Probably just a big movie night and we're saving the scary movies for last." I see her eyes widen, "Oh hell no nuh uh nope don't nope you're not only going to scare me but also Anna no no." She waves a finger in my face, "You two are going to be fine." I swat her finger away. About 20 minutes class ends and Anna and Emery walk up to us, "Why are you so smiley?" I ask Emery and she covers her mouth. "Nothing I'm just excited for tomorrow." She says and Anna raises an eyebrow at her. We wait for Soph to finish packing up, I hold Anna's hand and we all walk to our hang out spot. We meet with everyone and we talk for a bit and I give them a time to get to my house also giving me time to get popcorn and fix my living room.

I unlock my car and Anna and I hop in, "We're going to head to the store to grab some popcorn before we head to my house." I tell Anna as we leave the parking lot, "Okay." she responds. A few minutes later we make it to the store. I see Anna hop out and she waits for to hop out too, we walk over to get a cart and I see her hop inside, "So I'm guess I'm the one pushing?" I laugh and she nods her head, I starts pushing the cart inside and I went straight to the chip section and Anna starts slowly pulling chips off the shelves, I stop the cart by the popcorn and I start scanning the brands. I grab one with 12 bags, that should be enough for tonight along with the chips Anna grabbed. "Can we go get candy too?" I look down at Anna already opening a bag of hot cheetos, "I guess." I playfully roll my eyes while I push her into the next aisle. We grab gummy bears, snickers, sour patch kids and M&M's, "I think we're good bubs." Anna smiles, "You're right" I smile back, I push the cart to the check out and Anna hands me everything while I put them on the conveyor belt. "Good afternoon." The cashier smiles at the both of us, but he keeps eyeing Anna, but she doesn't notice. He finishes bagging everything and I start to pay but I see him start talking to Anna. "Soo are you doing anything tonight?" He smirks, "Actually yeah she is, and I can see you staring at her so if you could not stare at my girl that'd be great." I look at him dead in the eye and I see face go a little pale. "I- I'm sorry." he voice shakes and I hear Anna laugh a little. I take my card out of the machine and I give Anna the bags and I push the cart out of the store.

"Aww I like seeing jealous Quinn, seeing you scare him was kinda hot not gonna lie." I look down at her raising my eyebrow, "Well people need to know that you're with me soooo." I tell her pulling open my trunk. We put everything away and she put the cart back. I hop in the driver's seat while I wait for her to come back. I hear the door open and she buckles up then I start driving back.

Anna's POV:

We make it back to her house and we bring everything inside. I start popping the popcorn while Quinn fixed the living room, "What are we watching tonight?" I ask, "Uhhh no clue I think we're just going to find something and play it but we are watching a scary movie probably like 'Us' or the 'The Nun' maybe even a funny scary movie like 'Jennifer's Body' or 'Happy Death Day'." Quinn walks over to me, "Does it have to be scary movies?" I was already scared with that camp fire story, "Yes it does but we'll watch spongebob or The Amazing World of Gumball after, knowing Jade she wouldn't be able to sleep same with Soph and you." She laughs. The doorbell rings "AYO IT'S THE POLICE OPEN UP!" We hear Jade say in her deep voice.

A few hours later

"No let's watch Star Wars" I tell them, "No no Pitch Perfect." Soph argues, "Guys guys we should watch Spider-Man Tom Holland spider man." Daisy pulls it up on the T.V. "Nahhhh if it's going to be Marvel it should be Dr. Strange." Arya takes the remote back. "Haha y'all are funny come on let's watch The Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs." Emmi mentions, "What do you think Bubs?" I look up at her we lay on the couch but she's gazing at me again, "Is everything okay?" I ask stil hearing everyone bicker, "Yeah everything's okay I just want you to know that I love you." She tells me, my heart is going to explode. "I know you do, I love you too." I say back. She kisses the top of my head and looks back at everyone else, "Guy we all know that it's only right to watch Ice Age next." I grabs the remote back.