Village Life(4/4)

Taehyung POV
I looked back and saw... "Kookie" 

Jungkook POV
I glanced at Taehyung before snatching him away from the king. I can't belive I have someone like that as my king. "Oh wow... a poor village boy helping some goddamn warrior. How exciting" Anger built up in my body. "Shut up! I can't belive people praise your for your good work!! Ridiculous!!" The king glared at me and tried to grab Taehyung. I quickly pulled Tae behind me and slapped the other male's hand away. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH OR TAKE HIM!!" I had enough. How dare he?! "Kookie..." I ignored the younger and walked towards the king. "Don't ever, EVER, come near him! You! You ruined his life! You are so selfish really! How did you even become the king?! You probably gave money! Bastard!" The only thing that was heard after my speech, was a loud slap echoing through the big room. Taehyung gasped. My cheek slowly began to burn. "That's what you get, you little asshole" My gaze went to the king, seeing him smirk. Oh how much I wanted to rip that smirk off his face. Before anyone could react, I punched the old male in front of me. Not just a normal punch, no no I put all my anger in that punch. The male stumbled backwards a few times, holding his nose. There was a light tug on my sleeve. I turned around and saw Taehyung, looking at me with doe eyes. "Kookie, leave him" I sighed and nodded before turning back to the other male. "He, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok are quitting! They won't ever come back to a dumbass like you!!" With that I grabbed Taehyung's hand harshly and pulled him out, meeting Jimin and Namjoon. They both looked at us with a worried face but I just continued pulling Taehyung back home.

Taehyung POV
Kookie's grip around my hand was slowly getting painful, making me wince. "Kookie... it hurts" He just ignored me and opened the front door, letting Namjoon, Jimin and us go inside. Once we came inside Jungkook let go of my hand and turned to me, cupping my face. "Are you okay? Did he touch you in any inappropriate way?" I slowly shook my head. He sighed in relief and pulled me in a hug. I immediately relaxed in his embrace and closed my eyes.

Jimin POV
We all just watched and Tae and Kook had a long hug. Then Hoseok asked us something. "What happened?" I looked at him and shrugged. I really didn't listen to their conversation back then, I only knew that Taehyung was screaming at the king. Jungkook then broke the hug and looked at us.

Jungkook POV
"Yeji sweetie, could you go to your room real quick?" She immediately nodded, jumped off the couch and skipped her way to the room she slept in. They all looked at me confused. "Tae tell them. Tell them what happened" Tae looked down, playing with his fingers. "Ummm so I screamed at him about him being ruthless. Then he talked some shit and wanted to touch me inappropriate... Kookie lucky came in and screamed at him. Kookie even punched him after he got slapped. He also said that Namjoonie, Hoseokie, Minnie and I aren't coming back to him. That we are quitting because Kookie doesn't want us around someone like him" They all looked at Taehyung shocked. "Omg! That idiot! How dare he wanting to touch our baby?!" Jin quickly hugged him tightly. "But Kooks is right. You guys aren't going back there. We won't let you" I nodded at Yoongi's agreement.

Taehyung POV
I looked outside just to see a pitch black sky. It was night already but I couldn't sleep. I needed Kookie's warmth. I don't even know why! I just need it. With that I slowly stood up and walked to Kookie's room. Once I came there, I quietly opened the door. I slowly entered, seeing Jungkook sleep peacefully. With small taps I went towards his bed, laid on it and cuddled myself onto him.

Jungkook POV
I smiled lightly, feeling how Taehyung cuddled himself on my chest. He took deep breaths. "Thank you Kookie. For everything. I always have this weird feeling around you. My heart always beats faster. *gasp* Am I dying? I can't! Yeji needs me" I couldn't help but chuckled. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His puppy eyes met mine. "Y-you were awake?" I nodded and kissed his forehead. "Baby, you aren't dying. It's called love, sweetheart. You love me" His face immediately lit up. "Really?!.... Do... do you feel the same?" I giggled at his shyness. "Yes, baby. I do. Who wouldn't fall for such a beautiful human being?" He smiled and laid his head on my chest again, listening to my heart beat. "I love you Kookie. I really do" - "I love you too, baby. I love you to the moon and back. Wanna be my boyfriend so I can protect and show you my love everyday?" Taehyung's head shot up. "You mean it?" I nodded, smiling. He sat on my lap and clapped his hands. "Yes please. I wanna be your boyfriend" I sat up a bit and pulled him closer towards me, placing my lips on his. So soft. You won't get enough of them if you kiss them. His arms laid around my neck and his body moved towards mine, unfortunately he landed on my friend down there, making me groan in the kiss.

Taehyung POV
I immediately broke the kiss when I heard Kookie groan. "Did I hurt you?!" He shook his head. "You are just... sitting on a not so nice place" I looked down and then noticed that I was sitting on his precious thing. I quickly got off his lap and buried my face in a pillow. "I am sorry! This is so embarrassing" Kook just chuckled and back hugged me. "It's fine, baby. Common let's sleep. We have to look after Yeji tomorrow. How about we are like parents to her hm?" I thought for a bit and nodded. "Yes, I think that would be great"

《Few years later》

"Papi! Mino threw his toy at me!!" Yeji came running to me, crying while holding her head. "Oh princess. Come here" In those few years Yeji kinda forgot about mom and dad and started calling me 'Papi' and Jungkook 'Appa'. Yeji was already eight years old. We married just two years ago and also had our own son, Mino. He was a little troublemaker and was more a Appa child. He just turned three a few weeks ago. Jungkook got a job and I started working as a cleaning fairy in a kindergarten. "Should Papi blow some air on the ouchie?" Yeji nodded. I smiled and blew air on her forehead. Then Mino came in too having a guilty face. "Noona, I am sorry. Mino is sorry" She looked at him before jumping out of my small hug. Yeji pulled Mino in a soft hug. "Noona forgives Mino" I just watched them, smiling proudly. They always clear fights on their own. So cute. Then the front door opened and the kids' faces lit up. "APPA!!!" They both screamed at the same time before running there. I slowly stood up and made my way there too. Jungkook was holding both of the kids close to him, smiling widely. His eyes locked with mine. "Go play you two" He said to the kids. "Yes appa!" With that they both run to their shared room. Jungkook came towards me, laying his hand on my tummy. "And? How is my little princess doing?" I blushed hard and hit his chest. "Kook, shut up" He chuckled and pulled me in for a loving kiss, holding my waist softly.

Yeji POV
Mino and I watched as Appa and Papi kissed each other. Papi's arms swung around Appa's neck. I cooed at the sight. I really love how Appa and Papi love each other. Mino then tugged on my sleeve. "Noona?" - "Hm?" I looked down to my little brother. "Why did Appa put his hand on Papi's tummy?" I thought for a bit. Hmmmm mybe Papi was pregnant! "Papi is pregnant" Mino's face filled with confusion. "What is pegnat?" I chuckled and pulled him to our shared room, giving my parents some privacy. My best friend's mother is pregnant too! Every time his Appa comes home he lays his hand on the tummy. "Pregnancy is when Papi has a small kid in his tummy. That is how you and I happened to be born!" Mino smiled widely. "Whoaaa! Cool!"

Taehyung POV
"Are you tired? Exhausted? Did you drink enough? You know you have to eat healthy for the baby" I chuckled and kissed Jungkook's nose. "Koo, I am fine don't worry. I know what to do" He smiled, picked me up and carried me to the living room. "I love you so much, Taehyung. I love you and our kids. Mino comes after you. Always wanting to be around me" Jungkook chuckled saying that. "Hey! I am still the one who gave birth to him! Of course he comes after me!" I protested as I playfully hit his chest. "Okay okay I got it, baby" With that he connected our lips. My happy family.

《《That was the end. A bit unspectacular but well🤷🏼‍♀️. I hope you enjoyed this Oneshot!💜💜💜💖》》