Stolen Love (1/5)

Taehyung POV
"Oppa wake up! We have school!!" I groaned and opened my eyes seeing Lilly sitting on top of me. "Good morning Oppa!" She smiled and pecked my lips. Lilly would always do that.

I looked in the mirror, checking myself out. I was wearing ripped black skinny jeans and an oversized black shirt which showed my neck tattoo perfectly. I smiled, grabbed my dark red backpack and left to school. I wouldn't eat and Namjoon and Lilly were already gone. Today was Namjoon's turn to bring Lilly to her school. Her school is just a few meters away from our school but still.

"Here he comes!" - "Ahhh Taeeee!!!" I rolled my eyes as some of the girls screamed things like 'Beat my 🅱️ussy' or 'Play with me once please!!" Yeah that is a routine in my life and I didn't care. I just ignored those comments and went to my friends. Namjoon was surprisingly here already. "Yooo brooo!!" Jimin and I did our cool handshake just like me and Hobi. "I hope she can still life and not cry all the time" I rolled my eyes as Namjoon was talking about my last toy. "Shut up Namjoon. It won't be that bad. And even if. I have a new toy in my eyes" They all looked at me. "Really? Who?" I pointed to a boy standing all alone. "Ohoooo go get him tiger!!" Just as I was about to go, Hobi grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "Tae please don't do it" Hope pouted. I just chuckled and pecked his lips. I didn't even care if he liked it or not I always do that with him. "Angel let me do what I love to do okay?" Hope still pouted but let go of my wrist. I smiled and kissed his head before walking to the boy.

I just grabbed his wrist and pinned him against the wall. "O-ohh uh-uh h-hi?" - "Shut up babyboy" With that being said, I just pressed my lips on his. It kinda shocked me that he kissed back almost instantly.

"Mr Kim listen to the lesson already!" I looked up to my teacher. "I don't care about the lesson so why should I listen?" The teacher sighed. "Okay! Just keep this behaviour" I smiled and continued texting with my online friends.

Jungkook POV
I looked at Taehyung as he just continued playing on his phone. "Pfff bad boy" I rolled my eyes at Yoongi's statement. "I am happy we aren't famous Yoons"He nodded.

Hobi POV
"Where's Tae?" The others shrugged. Joon then spoke up. "Probably banging this boy from earlier" I sighed. "Here he comes!" Namjoon and I looked to where Jimin was looking. There is Tae. He sat next to me and snapped my drink. "Hey!" I pouted.

Taehyung POV
I just chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Stop pouting and lemme drink babe" He lightly hit my chest. "Don't call me that" I giggled and drunk the lime water. "Can he still walk?" I looked at Jimin and nodded. Hobi suddenly snuggled himself up to me. "Huh?" - "Over there is my crush" He pointed to a group of three boys. "You mean Yoongi?" Hope shook his head. "Seokjin?" Hope shook his head at Namjoon. "The other boy? What's his name? I've never seen him here" - "His name is Jeon Jungkook" Hobi let go of my arm.

Jungkook POV
Yoongi said we should sit on this table. Why does it have to be so near to the bad boys?!!!! "Yoongiiiii!" He rolled his eyes and stuffed my waffle in my mouth. "Mnhmnobs" - "Shut up Kook and eat" I pouted but started to chew afterwards.

Taehyung POV
"Oppaaaaaa!!! This fat dumb boy bit me today!!" Lilly run to me, pouting. "Naww baby. Wanna get ice cream to cheer you up?" She nodded excited.

"I want choco!!" Lilly said pionting at the chocolate ice cream. "Okay. Umm one chocolate and one strawberry please" The man nodded and got the ice cream ready. Lilly pulled on my jeans. "Oppa can we eat outside?" - "Sure why not?"

Jin POV
"Woahhhh! You saw that?! He was so soft!" My two best friends nodded. "I don't see the Taehyung from school" We all had our eyes Taehyung who was sitting outside with a little girl. The girl was probably talking about something while Tae listened and showed her to sit. The girl suddenly spread her arms wide open and her ice cream fell down.

Taehyung POV
"It was this big!" Lilly spread her arms and her ice cream fell down. "Noooo!! My-my ice c-cream!" She looked at her ice cream before looking at me with teary eyes. "O-oppa my-my I-ice cr-cream" - "Baby I'll buy you a new one okay?" Lilly nodded still having teary eyes.

I brought her a new ice cream. "Thanks Oppa!!" Lilly said that before giving me a quick quick peck on the lips. I giggled and ruffled her hair. "We should go home. Don't you think so?" She nodded and jumped up and down. This time carefully since she didn't want to drop her ice cream again.

¤Next day¤
I went over to my new toy and just kissed him after turning him away from his friends. He kissed back before breaking the kiss. "Meet me in lunch break, backyard babyboy" He nodded before I left to my friends. "Wahhh. You got a hottie Kim2" I slapped the back of Jimin head. "Shut up Jimin. You have your own" He rolled his eyes. Someone suddenly back hugged me. I turned to the person and saw Hobi. I wanted to break the hug but I then saw some tears on his cheeks. "Huh? Angel what's wrong" He tighten the hug and sniffled in my chest. "Hope-ah what's wrong?" - "M-my m-mom-" He cut himself off with a sob. I pushed his body lightly away and softly grabbed his chin, making him look at me. "Your mom what? Did she do it again?" He nodded. I sighed and pulled him in a hug again. "Everything is going to to be fine baby" - "She did it again??!!" Hobi nooded and Jimin's question.

///
That was it with Part 1
Bye have a great day!💜🌌