The feminine boy (4/7)

Tae-baby°•°♡

No way in hell this is positive!!!😭😭 I am going to die!

Comments:

Sugar-daddy's-chim; Noooo baby! Is it really positive?! :(((

Chim's-sugar-daddy; Nuuuu our baby has it positive:(((

wwh-world-wide-handsome; Idk what you are talking about but imma cry with you guys!:(((((((((((
-Jeon-~°•°~-Kook; really wanna know what is happening:(
- Lizzaaa°•°; Same @Jeon-~°•°~-Kook :(((

Jisoo-ssi!♡; Taebaby are you okay??:((

♀️

Taehyung was sitting on one of the chairs in the waiting room of the doctor's. Hoseok was talking with the doctor so Tae was crying all alone. He couldn't believe his test turned out positive. Tears were streaming down his face just thinking about being positive. He was hoping so much that he was negativebut that didn't come true. Hoseok then came up to Tae, holding two papers in his hand. "Baby let's go home now" Tae looked up at his Hyung and nodded. The both of them said bye to the old lady and the 13 year old girl.

Taehyung POV
"Hyung I had so much hope..." Hyung reacheed out for my hand and smiled sadly. "I know baby. We all had... But we can still try hm?" I slowly nodded. Hyung then parked the car at one of the college parking spots. "We will just go in there, hand the two papers, say that the teacher has to sign it and then we waddle out again okay baby?" I nodded und unbukled my seatbelt and goy out of the car.

Jimin POV
There was suddenly a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and in came Hoseokie-hyung, holding papers in one hand and in the other Tae's hand. "Ah you two good to see you" Hoseok smiled and softly pulled Tae after him to the teacher's desk. "Could you um sign this and the other one is for you" The teacher took the papers and started reading. Jungkook suddenly whispered in my ear. "What is all this about?" I looked at him. "It's personal Kook" He pouted. "Oh man Tae. I hope you better soon. You will get this. Iam sad it's positive" Tae just smilied lightly. "We don't always get what we wish right?" The teacher smiled sadly at him. "Common JIminie tell me" I looked at Jungkook and slapped him. "Don't call me that!!" I suddenly felt all eyes on me. I glared at them.

Taehyung POV
The teacher gave me one last smile before I just looked down. "Oh and because of that I think we won't be in school for good 4 months" - "Ah okay. Get better Tae okay?" I looked up and nodded. "Bye" Hyung grabbed the signed paper and pulled me out. Before we left the classroom completely Iglanced at Jimin and he smiled sadly at me.

♀️

"Hello Taehyung. It is good to see you again. Well basically not but I missed you a lot. Just like your friends" I smiled lightly at Daisy. She was an educator for this 'hospital' it's basically a hospital for people with any kind of disorder. Eating disorder, Ddepression, anger issue and more.Daisy looked at Hyung and smiled. "Good to see you too Hoseok" Hyung was about to answer when a little girl's and little boy's voice interrupted. "HYUNGGGGG!!!!/OPPAAAAA!!!!" We all turned there and saw Moon and Dean running towards us. They run to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged them back. They were like my little siblings here. It was sad that those two cute twin siblings, who are only 10 ,are here. But they have reasons just like the others here. "Oppa I missed you so much!" Moon kissed mycheek over and over. "Omg Moon leave my Hyung with your kisses and go to Marc" I giggled. They were always fighting over me but it was cute. "Hmpf! At least Hobi-oppa is here too!!" Moon let go of me and hugged Hyung. Daisy, Hyung and I all laughed quietly. Dean then hugged my even tighter. "Missed you Hyung" I smiled and ruffled his hair.