The locked up Prince (1/3)

Taehyung POV
I woke up to Gi's head laying on my chest. I smiled and patted his head. "Good morning Gi" He moved his head and licked my hand. I smiled and ruffled his head before sitting up and going to shower.

"Red or classical black Gi?" Gi looked at the red suit. I smiled and put it on. "Common Gi let's eat" I opened my door and went out with Gi following me to the kitchen. In the kitchen I already saw my two best friends. "Hey guys" They both smiled at me. "Where are Mom and Dad?" Hoseok then spoke up. "They had to go somewhere. I don't know where. Namjoon and the other guardians are gone with them. Meaning we are alone" I clapped my hands excited. "I want to go outside. As a normal teen" I pouted. "Just eat breakfast first Tae" I nodded and gave Gi his food before eating mine.

I quickly run back upstairs to change my outfit.

I smiled and went downstairs.

"Tae I really don't know if it's a good idea to go out" I looked up to my Hyungs.

"Please Hyungs!" They looked at each other and sighed

"Please Hyungs!" They looked at each other and sighed. "Okay but if we get caught it's your fault" I nodded and hugged them. I looked at Gi. "And Gi?" - "We have to keep him here. Maybe he can be in the garden?" I smiled and nodded. "Come Gi" I walked to the garden with Gi following. "I'm sorry bud but you have to stay here" I hugged Gi's neck and ruffled his head before going back to Hyungs. They both put on masks and Yoongi grabbed my hand. "Let's go!" Hoseok slowly opened the door and let us all go outside. It was only our forecourt.

After awhile we were in the middle of the town. There were many people and I saw new things. "Hyung look!" I pointed at a building where food was on the sign. "Are you hungry?" I nodded. Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Sure why not?" I smiled as we went inside the building. It immediately smells like fresh cooked food and coffee. "Let's sit down" Yoongi pulled me to a table while Hoseok was just following. There were many people. But they all weren't wearing a mask like me, Yoongi and Hoseok. Then a man with wide shoulders and a handsome face came to us. "Good afternoon. What could I get for you?" He smiled sweetly at us. I looked at Yoongi. "Ummm we would take 3 bowls of Bibimbap and 3 Cokes" The man wrote something down and nodded. "Will be there just in a minute" He bowed and left again.