Famous couple (1/5)

"Hello, Lovelies! Today I decided to vlog the trip of our friends and us. But first! Let's wake up, Kookie!" Taehyung smiled in the camera before turning it around and walking to their shared bedroom. He slowly opened the door, revealing the tidy room. The soft sunrays shone through the light grey curtains, allowing the camera to see the shirtless boy laying in bed. Jungkook was hugging a pillow and had his face buried in one. His muscular back showing on the camera. Tae went to the cupboard and placed the camera there, so it filmed the bed. After he showed his famous boxy smile and thumbs up, he went up to his boyfriend and laid his hand on Kook's back. "Kookie, wakie wakie. A trip is waiting" Jungkook grumbled something and turned away from Taehyung. The younger huffed before jumping onto his boyfriend. "Kookieee~~" The older groaned and tried to get Tae off of his back. "Get off" - "Not until you wake up!" Jeon groaned at his cute boyfriend and turned, so Kim was sitting on his stomach. "Where is my morning kiss then?" Tae smiled happily and connected their lips. But that happiness soon turned into panic as Jungkook's hands wandered up, into Taehyung's shirt. "Jungkook! The camera!" - "You'll cut it out" Wellllll....

Tae grabbed the camera once they were all freshened up again

Tae grabbed the camera once they were all freshened up again. Jungkook's hair still was messy as he hugged his baby from behind. "Well, we will eat breakfast now. Auntie made us egg rolls and gimbap. I am soooo hungry~" Jungkook just smiled and shook his head teasingly. They made their way downstairs, meeting Mrs and Mr Jeon already sitting around the dining table. "Good morning!" - "Good morning, sweetheart" Mrs Jeon smiled widely. "No camera while eating" Tae chuckled and nodded, placing the camera on the kitchen booth, so it was once again filming the dining table. The four people sat around the table and started eating while talking about random things. Jungkook mostly kept his hand on Taehyung's thigh, a habit of his. After good 30 minutes, they were done and the young couple made their way back to their room after helping the parents clean the table. Taehyung held the camera, filming Jungkook as he was searching for outfits. Tae was brushing his teeth while doing so. "Koowi, sofing kut!" Kook laughed at his boyfriend. "Baby, no speaking while brushing teeth. You'll spill the used toothpaste on the floor" After another hour, the two were finally finished and went outside, to meet up with their friends. This time Jungkook was holding the camera, filming how Taehyung skipped his way on the sidewalk. "So we thought about taking the car, but it got damaged two days ago. Someone threw a stone onto the windscreen while we were driving!" Taehyung suddenly explained. Jungkook nodded and grabbed his boyfriend's hand. "We were on our way to buy a new cupboard for Taehyung, when someone threw a stone from a bridge. We had to talk to the police and everything. No one was found near the bridge. The car is in the car repair shop till tomorrow" He explained while filming him and Taehyung. The younger nodded sadly. "We didn't buy the cupboard in the end because it was sold out the moment we came there. So I just decided to search for another one" Kooks smiled and kissed his boyfriend's temple. "We'll buy a beautiful one, okay?" - "Kk!"

After a long walk, where Jungkook filmed the nature, they came to Namjin's home. After ringing the doorbell, Hoseok opened the door, holding Holly in his arms. "Hey guys! Hey YouTube!" He waved at the camera. Holly barked as a greeting. Tae smiled and patted Holly before hugging Hoseok. "Hey Hobi" Jungkook followed and then they went to the living room, meeting the others. "Hey guys!" Taehyung's cheerful voice boomed through the room, making them all smile. After greeting, planning and packing snacks and drinks for the trip, the seven friends went out. This time Jimin was holding the camera, filming everyone. He was like a cameraman for a few videos. And also he had his own channel, where him and his friends made some trips to spooky places and did scary challenges. Most of the challenges were played to make it interesting. The spooked places on the other hand, were mostly real, no edit. For example that time they visited a haunted hotel, the receptionist/owner told them the ghosts' stories and showed them a few things with which they contacted the ghost. Taehyung was pretty scared after the second night, because he felt like someone pushed him down the stairs. But when he looked around, none was there. So when he told the others, and showed his wounds, Jungkook of course was the most protective boyfriend and gave his baby cuddles and kisses. "Soooo~ anyone having a song in their mind? This is boring" They all laughed at Namjoon's whining. Jimin focused the camera on him how he sulked while holding Jin's hand. "How about baby shark?" Tae exchanged happily. Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes. "I think we listened to that often enough. I could practically sing it while sleeping!" - "Heard you do that, Yoongs" Jimin giggled. Yoongi turned to his boyfriend and glared at him. "Jimin!" Tae shook his head and excitedly swung his and Jungkook's arms back and forth like a little kid. "Oh oh! I have a story to tell!" Jimin focused the camera on his other boyfriend with brown hair. "That is?" They all asked curiously. "Do you all remember when Taehyung and I hung out?" They all nodded and Tae immediately knew were this is going. "Well HE thought it was a good idea to drink! HE WAS DRUNK! Wait hold up I still have the photo" - "Hoseok!!" And with that the older run away from the maknae, leaving the others to laugh their asses off.

(Hoseok inserted this in the finished cut video)

Soon the friends were at their destiny. Tae was filming the scenery from the mountain. Jungkook went up to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around the fragile waist, letting his nose rest on the warm skin of Tae. A smile came across of the younger's lips. Jimin secretly took a photo of the two, to post just on any social media later. After filming the scenery, Tae turned the camera, so it was facing him, Jungkook and the others in the background. "After years of walking, we came to the mountain. So we decided to chill, play some games and then eat. After eating, he will make a small photoshoot! The pictures will be on Instagram and Twitter" - "Link in the description!" Kook finished the sentence, bunny smiling in the camera. The others snickering in the background. The couple sat down on the blanket they brought, the others joining shortly after. And with that the games of uno, never have I ever, truth or dare, 20 questions and rock, paper, scissors began. The winners in most games were Jungkook and Hoseok. Hopekook won two times in each game and Seokjin was the only one of the others to win also. Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi were all pouting over their boyfriends' teasing. "Okay before this actually snaps out of the box. Let's eat!" Tae and Jimin immediately clapped excited, the pout washed away like it was never there. Yoongi grabbed the camera and filmed the food after they opened the lunchboxes. "Wahhhh!! Kimchi, rice, pork belly, gimbap, some Gamja Jorim and Eggrolls!" Hoseok practically drooled over the meals. Jin gave everyone a pair of wood chopsticks, signaling them to eat. The messy eaters, Taehyung, Joon and Jimin, always had their partners wipe their mouths. For Jungkook it was something completely normal, also in front of the camera. Seokjin and Namjoon only ever did it privately, or well in front of their friends, because Jin would act like a mother, playfully scolding their baby for eating messily. Yoongi and Hoseok just didn't care. "Mhmmmm~~" Tae moaned as he once again stuffed with mouth with some kimchi, rice and pork belly. "The messiest eater of us is definitely TaeTae!" - "Nof fwu!" Jimin laughed at his best friend while Jungkook scowled. "No talking with your mouth full, baby" The youngest looked at him with doe, innocent eyes. The older chuckled and wiped a stray rice grain from under his under lip. Taehyung smiled, chewing down before speaking up. "Yall ready?" The friends laughed and nodded. "Well then. How about we have solo pictures first and then group?" They all agreed with Jimin's idea.

After the small photoshoot, filming the vlog and starting to cut the video, the couple sat in their bedroom, cuddling while watching a movie. "Kookie?" The older hummed, signaling his boyfriend to continue. "How about we do a Q&A video? I am sure our fans have a lot of questions" Jungkook looked down to his boyfriend and smiled. "Sure. Should we make a post, so they can comment their questions?" Tae nodded excitedly, looking up to his boyfriend. "Can we post it tomorrow? I am tireddd~" Kooks giggled and kissed the younger's forehead. "I'll wake you up when we are going to have dinner, kk?" Tae nodded sleepily, snuggling up to the older's chest. Jungkook soothingly brushed through his hair, his other hand laying on his hip. "Sleep well, baby" With one more kiss on the younger's forehead, where Jungkook's bangs fell forward; showing off the soft purple stands, Taehyung drifted off to sleep.

《《That was all for part one! Hope you enjoyed!!💜💜💜💖》》