Famous Couple (5/5)

It's been two years since Taehyung left. The six friends started a YouTube channel with all of them, trying to move on from the past. They lost hope that Tae would come back. His mother also didn't hear anything from him, as they found out. Just like Jiyeon. There was nothing about the boy. It was like he died in the unknown. They all sat in Taehyung's old living room, playing video games. Mrs Kim watched them happily. Suddenly her phone pinged. She quickly grabbed it and nearly jumped in the air. "Guys! Taehyungie is coming back!" They all snapped their heads towards her, eyes wide. Yoongi jumped up from the big couch. "Really?!" Mrs Kim nodded happily. Soon they all cheered while Jungkook was smiling widely.

After they tidied up and made Taehyung's room again, they all were in the living room anxiously waiting for his arrival. Suddenly the doorbell rung, making them all flinch lightly. Jiyeon went to the front door and opened it. There was a man in suit and Taehyung, fully grown up and also in a suit.

Jiyeon's mouth fell open at the sight of her baby bro looking like a businessman

Jiyeon's mouth fell open at the sight of her baby bro looking like a businessman. "Hi Noona!" He greeted her with his famous box smile. She smiled widely and pulled him towards her. The other man watched them with a serious expression. Once they pulled away, Jiyeon looked at the other man. "And he is?" - "Oh right. Noona, meet my bodyguard Byunwoo. Byunwoo meet my Noona, Jiyeon" Byunwoo bowed respectfully towards the girl. She bowed back before inviting them inside. As they went in, the two males took of their shoes and followed Joyeon towards the living room, where everyone else was waiting for Taehyung. Once they all entered the room, the others were stunned by Taehyung's glow up. He smiled at them, waving slightly. Byunwoo stayed professional and had his hands clapped behind his back, standing futher behind Taehyung. Jungkook stood up and slowly walked up to his boyfriend. His hand gently laid on the younger's cheek, looking at him with careful eyes. "Hi Kookie" Jeon nearly cried once he heard the beautiful voice he missed so much. Tae saw that and hugged his boyfriend, circling his arms around the older's waist. "I missed you so much, baby" The crack in Kooks voice, signaled Taehyung how much he really meant it. He sighed comfortably before whispering against his boyfriend's chest. "Me too. I missed you too"

It's been a few months since Tae came back to Korea. He told his friends, mother and boyfriend how he had a well paid job and even got as far to be the secretary of the CEO there. Byunwoo would always follow him and protect him outside of the house. There were people, who saw Taehyung on the TV in press conferences with CEOs of Korea, and wanted to be close to him. Now after everything laid back to normal, they would be healthy and happy, right? Well not for Taehyung. He had been feeling very sick the past few days. Byunwoo specially noticed this and protected and helped him more than usual. They also had one incident where Taehyung passed out on the street. Byunwoo had brought him back home, having a little acknowledge with medical treatment, but he said they should go to the doctor. So now they both were in the doctor room, waiting for the doc. The others were at work, so none could have also come with Tae. Soon the doctor came and Tae explained the problem to her. "Oh I see. Could you lay down and free your stomach?" Kim nodded and did as told. The doctor grabbed the ultrasound gel and poured some on Taehyung's stomach after switching on the ultrasound machine. She grabbed the transducer and laid it on the soft skin. Byunwoo watched with worried eyes. Doctor Kwan had her eyes fixed on the black and white monitor in front of her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she spotted something. "And? Is there everything alright, doc?" She sighed before she took the transducer away and smiled at him. "Congratulations. You are pregnant, Mr Kim" Taehyung's mouth flew open in shock. He was WHAT?! Doctor Kwan wiped the gel away and helped him sit up before she looked at Byunwoo. "You must be the father then I suppose?" Byunwoo quickly waved his hands. "No no no. I am his bodyguard. He does have a boyfriend" Doctor Kwan smiled and nodded. She turned back to Taehyung who was still in shock. "Mr Kim, you know what this means right?" Taehyung shock his head absently. "You can form your own family. It's very rare. You are rare, Mr Kim. This is somewhat a blessing but also a curse. It's not as safe as a female pregnancy" Tae nodded lightly, taking in all the information the doctor told him.

After the visit at the doctor's, Byunwoo and Taehyung were back home sitting on the couch. Tae was hugging a pillow tightly while Byunwoo comforted him. The younger was having small panic attacks because of the new situation. He didn't know how to tell his friends.... how to tell the father of his child. Only speak up when it slowly starts getting visible? He thought that would be the best option. Yes, that's what he would do. Not even one hum about that topic. None would notice it anyway, right?

Jungkook's hands rested on Taehyung's waist, sneaked around him from behind as they both laid in bed ready to go to sleep. The older started placing soft kissing on his Lover's nape, calming him down. Kooks knew when Tae had things on his mind. "What is it this time, baby? You know you can talk to me" Tae sighed and turned in Jungkook's embrace, laying his arms around the older's neck. His eyes wandered over the soft but also sharp features and the caring eyes. Without even thinking twice, the words slipped over his lips. "You would be such a perfect father" Jungkook blinked a few times, taken back by the sudden attack. "Woah TaeTae, are you sure you want a family now? I mean we are still young" Tae didn't answer and continued to look over Jungkook's face. "Baby? Are you okay?" Now the answer was clear as Tae exhausted shook his head. Jeon's eyes filled with more worry and he sat up a bit. "What's wrong? Does something hurt?" - "Kookie, please don't freak out now..." The older looked at him confused. Tae carefully pulled his shirt up, revealing his soft tummy. "In there... there is our baby, K-kookie" Kook looked at Tae shocked before slowly leaning down to the stomach. He carefully laid his head on it, trying to see if he can hear anything. Till now it was dead silence, but he still decided to break it. "Hi baby" Tears, without having them noticed before, rolled down the younger's face. The taller laid his hand on the soft skin, caressing it gently. "It's me, your daddy. Mommy was very stressed about telling me, hm? I will take care of you all" His eyes fluttered close, listening to the soft sniffs and the organs of his lover working. "I l-love you, Kook" - "I love you too, Baby. And our baby" Jungkook smiled. He felt Tae kiss his head before he started drifting off to sleep, dreaming bout their baby and their future lives. How the couple would announce it to their fans. And how they would be the famous couple.

《《That was all for famous couple. Hope you enjoyed!!💜💜💜💖》》