Deaf Love (3/5)

Taehyung POV
I unlocked the door and let everyone inside. We put our shoes and jacket to the wardrobe. I helped Jungkook to the couch before I run upstairs to my room.

Yoongi POV
We all looked after Taehyung, confused. "You guys wanna drink something?" They all nodded. Jimin quickly went to the kitchen to get some drinks when there suddenly was loud thump from upstairs. My eyes widen and I quickly run upstairs. Just as I opened Taehyung's room door, I saw him laying on the floor, with his small stool in front of him. His foot was wrapped in the blanket and the glass water bottle shattered on his lower back. A gasp left my mouth before I quickly freed his foot. I gently cupped his face. "Baby, are you okay?!" He just nodded lightly. I carefully took the broken glass off him and helped him up afterwards. I turned him around to see if his back was okay. I carefully pulled up his shirt and saw some scars and a big bruise. A heavy sigh escaped my lips.

Taehyung POV
Yoongi grabbed the stool and helped my walk downstairs, since it was hurting really much. We came down and saw the others.

Jungkook POV
Jimin gasped, seeing Taehyung's with pain filled face. "Yoonie! What happened?!" - "His foot was wrapped in the blanket, leading to him falling down. His water bottle fell on top of his lower back. Some cuts and a big bruise" Yoongi explained while showing Taehyung to lay on the couch with his back faced towards him. Taehyung laid down with his feet in my direction. "I'll grab the aid kit real quick!" With that Jimin run off. Yoongi sat down next to Taehyung and slowly lifted up his shirt, revealing his lower back. There was a big bruise, some blood and small cuts. Terrible. After just a few seconds, Jimin came back handing Yoongi the aid kit. He took out what he needed and carefully dapped the cotton, with some alcohol on it, on the cuts. Taehyung immediately hissed and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi looked at him with an apologetic look and showed him to lay down correctly again. The younger boy did as told.

After his wounds were treated, Taehyung sat up and looked at us all. "How about we all watch a movie or play games?" We all nodded our heads, agreeing with Namjoon.

Taehyung POV
We all decided to play a game called truth or dare. I never played that game so I don't know how it goes but I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. Hoseok started. 'Ummm truth or dare Jungkook' I quickly looked at him to see what he says. 'Uhhh truth...' My gaze went to towards Hoseok again, but I didn't catch the question anymore. I pouted because he is always speaking so fast.

Hoseok POV
Yeet! "Who is your crush?" Jungkook's eyes widen. "Hyu-!" - "Truth is truth, Kooks. Spill the tea sis" He glared at me before mumbling his answer. My gaze went to Taehyung, seeing him pout for some reason. "Kooks I didn't hear you. What was that?" I had a grin on my lips, because I knew how embarrassing this is going to be. "I said it's Taehyung...." Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes widen before Jimin started squealing around. "So cute!! I ship th- OW!" He turned to Yoongi who just slapped the back of his head, sticking his tongue out to him. "Idiot! I am in my fangirling season. Let me be!" Jimin pouted, looking like an angry mochi. We all laughed besides Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

"I'll take Taehyung" Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder to signal him that Yoongi is going to ask him. "Truth or dare" Taehyung thought for a long time. "Truth..." Yoongi then smirked and signed something. Jin and Jimin gasped while Tae's eyes widen, Yoongi keeping that smirk on his lips. "Hyung you did not-?!" - "Shush Shush Jiminie"

Taehyung POV
Yoongi then signed the question. 'Who is your crush?' My eyes immediately went wide. He did not... Oh hell. Ummm how am I-? Uhhh. I started to sign back because I didn't want Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook to know it.

Yoongi POV
'Jungkook....' Jimin and Jin immediately started squealing together while my smirk grew bigger. Knew it. Taehyung was blushing hard, looking down. Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon were clearly confused. "What did you ask?" Jimin was about to answer Namjoon but I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth. "I asked what his favorite movie w- EWWW!!" Jimin really just licked my hand. I put my hand away and wipped his saliva on his pullover. "That is kinky as fuck Jimin!" He just smiled and blew a kiss in my direction. I grimaced and kept wiping my hand on his sweater.